mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
frenzy
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 21:10:02 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
littleroot town looks like a scene out of a horror movie. as people siphon healthy citizens out of the town, those that remain in the streets act possessed — dancing, chanting, chasing the unaffected. from atop her altaria, she watches them filter through the streets, coalescing into a crowd following one person. [break][break] . [break][break]what is he doing? [break][break]she flies over the crowd, over grasping hands that reach up toward her, to catch up with the elite four member. the urgency of the situation stands at the forefront of her mind, pushing back any discomfort that might have sprouted as she nears him. she holds her breath as she scans him for any apparent symptoms of TOXIC CHAIN exposure. [break][break]"what are you doing?" the question on her mind finally comes to light, lined with anxiety. "you need to get out of here — there's way too many of these guys following you."[break][break]she leans over her altaria, hand outstretched. [break][break]
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frenzy
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 12:55:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Sweet beads his brow and each breath burns his lungs, but he doesn't dare stop.

Whatever was happening, it very well could spell a fate worse than death.

A flash of azure and bright ivory catches his attention before a voice encapsulates it entirely. His heart flutters and the tempo of his breathing stutters before collapsing entirely.

Looking up, he stares back into the same eyes that has haunted his dreams of late. His gaze drops to the outstretched hand then back up to her face.

He had ways out of this mess -- quite a few by any measure -- yet did he want to tell her that? Just by accepting her hand he'd be potentially placing her in more dangerous.

Yet..

He embraces the selfishness of the act, deciding to chastise himself later. Even a few more moments with her was worth sacrifices.

Reaching out, a tired smile on his face, he clasps her hand.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
frenzy
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 2:27:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
she feels relief and old familiarity as his hand covers hers. the mega stone on her ring reacts to the touch, enveloping her altaria in brilliant light. the horde seems undeterred and unseeing, ambling after as though she and her pokemon aren't there. [break][break]"jump," she commands, shifting her weight to try and pull him onto the mega-evolved pokemon. the dragon-type won't be able to sustain flight with them both on her back for too long, but they only need enough air time to widen the gap between them and the TOXIC CHAINED civilians running them down. [break][break]with a flurry of wingbeats, more NATURAL CURE feathers are left in their wake. [break][break]"did you get dr. morales' report?" she asks, voice strained with stress. "if you get touched by one of them, you'll end up like them."[break][break]not confirmed yet, but she doesn't want to test the current running hypothesis by letting him get overrun by them.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frenzy
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 17:13:37 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He resists the urge to cringe at his statement. Of course she'd be here — she was a Ranger.

"That's.. right." He says blinking. He didn't have the mental gymnastics to walk back his words in a half-decent manner, so he lets it slide, doing so himself from off the dragon's back.

With a pat of thanks to the cloud-like creature, he answers Annalise's question.

"Not sure, it didn't really making sense — something about Mochi? Isn't that a food?" His lips purse in confusion, and thought. Something more important pushes itself to the forefront of his mind, however.

His voice rises an octave in concern, and he takes a step into her space automatically.

"You didn't touch any those right? Or anyone?"

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 0:44:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i know you do."[break][break]but 's competence matters little where feelings are involved. annalise is going to worry regardless, especially when they're dealing with an emergent phenomenon like this. with so much still unknown about the toxic chains and their effects, extra care must be taken. [break][break]"i'm a ranger," she says like it's plainly obvious what she's doing out here. "this is a pokemon problem, too. plus, cotton candy's natural cure seems to be helping a little with the infection."[break][break]her altaria carries them to the outskirts of littleroot town, away from the horde and the pulsing tera crystal erected in the town's center. the mega-evolved pokemon lands, legs bowing a bit beneath the weight of both trainers. annalise slides off her back onto the grass. [break][break]"they're chanting something," she says quietly, turning back to look at the silhouettes dancing in the streets. "did you hear what they were saying?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 13:48:37 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He resists the urge to cringe at his statement. Of course she'd be here — she was a Ranger.

"That's.. right." He says blinking. He didn't have the mental gymnastics to walk back his words in a half-decent manner, so he lets it slide, doing so himself from off the dragon's back.

With a pat of thanks to the cloud-like creature, he answers Annalise's question.

"Not sure, it didn't really making sense — something about Mochi? Isn't that a food?" His lips purse in confusion, and thought. Something more important pushes itself to the forefront of his mind, however.

His voice rises an octave in concern, and he takes a step into her space automatically.

"You didn't touch any those right? Or anyone?"

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 1:07:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"mochi ... " she draws a hand to her chin thoughtfully. how weird. "yeah, it is food. do you think they ate some and that's how this all started? or — "[break][break]the first chord of discomfort is struck as steps into her personal space, distress clear in his voice. [break][break]"no," she reassures, stepping back just as automatically to keep him at arm's length. "no, this is my first time on the ground. cotton candy and i have been flying the entire time i've been here."[break][break]her risk of exposure is far lower than his. [break][break]"did any of them get you?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 1:18:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]The hurt comes automatically and he's a moment too late to hide the expression entirely. Instead he pivots, not leaving a moment for weakness to fester.

"No, they didn't get me. I'm just happy I've been hitting the treadmill." He chuckles nervously.

With the adrenaline fading in full he's left wanting, hands shaking. He tosses them quickly into his pocket, but has no immediately answer to the parched throat.

"I don't know why this is happening, Anna." He says, voice lacking the bluster and gravitas of an Elite Four member. "I don't know if it's permanent, deadly, contagious — nothing. And that scares me."

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 2:38:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
she sees the flash of hurt and wants to run away from it. the urge to excuse herself rises in her throat, a thousand different reasons to be elsewhere settling on her tongue, but he brushes it off before she finds the courage to say anything.[break][break]"good," she says, brows furrowing. she glances down just as shoves his hands into his pockets, then back up to his face as he admits his uncertainty. it mirrors her own — she doesn't know why this is happening either. [break][break]"it'll be okay, greyson." and even if it won't be, he doesn't need to hear that when he's already scared. "how many disasters have we lived through already? this is just another drop in the bucket, i think."[break][break]her lips thin into the ghost of a reassuring smile. [break][break] "the science department is working on it. we'll know more in a few days. and then we can prepare better for ... whatever this is."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 22:19:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Another drop in the bucket; it was as reassuring as it was terrifying. Worse, she was doing her best to comfort him.

Wasn't it his job to reassure her?

It was yet another weakness worming through growing cracks.

"Yeah, you're probably right." He didn't believe a solution was that simple, but a shared ground was better than nothing.

There was no room for his pessimism here.

Greyson deflates like a balloon as he sighs.

"Just feels like we never get a break."

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 3:22:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"we don't." annalise concedes that much, tone weary at the notion. every few months, something new and worse appears. they're running themselves into the ground — but what other choice do they have? [break][break]for her, there are no other options.[break][break]"if you need a break, take one."[break][break]the suggestion feels strange on her tongue as they stand on the bordering edge of a zombie town. [break][break]"just don't burn yourself out, y'know? hoenn needs you." [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 3:39:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]
Greyson scoffs before he could stop himself.

"I'm a cog in the wheel, Anna." It was a sentiment he'd weaponized against not too long ago. Now it was an ugly truth staring him back in the face.

He was expendable; replaceable. The truth was he was filling a seat thatd once belonged to Giratina's avatar. The shoes were near-impossible to fill.

Maybe that's why he fought as hard as he did.

"I can't take a break. If I do people might die." You might die he wants to say, but doesn't.

"Just need to keep pushing."

[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 4:42:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"people will die if you're exhausted and make a mistake," she corrects. may be a cog, but the whole system will start to fall apart without maintenance. "take care of yourself, too, greyson."[break][break]the concern is sincere, but it sounds far more detached than it used to be back when they were together. a noncommittal worry perfected for coworkers, not ex-boyfriends. she prefers this distance, this excuse to act on her own accord without feeling guilty that her fall might crush someone else once she finally hits the ground. [break][break] "whatever you do, make sure you do it away from the maybe-contagious zombie people." her hand idly reaches out for her altaria, silvery light glowing beneath her fingers as her partner returns to her normal form. "i'm gonna get back to work."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 12:23:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]She was right of course; try as he might to shake off the naivety that he was some hero of legend, those thoughts still lurk just beneath the surface.

"Wait." He says, voice cracking.

"How- The words rise through his throat like sludge. He swallows through a parched throat to continue. "-Have you been sleeping okay?"

It was selfish of him to ask, he knew. But in this moment that answer mattered more than any outbreak. The damn shame can burn him all it wants later.

[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
frenzy
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 22:05:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]wait.[break][break]
she shouldn't, but she finds herself turning back towards without thinking. she steels herself for something unpleasant to slip out from between his teeth, for him to reveal that he's still holding onto the bones of their relationship.[break][break]her frown deepens as he struggles through his question.[break][break]"no."[break][break]nighttime is when his absence is most palpable. it's also when she's the least distracted. she spends too much time in the dark, thinking of what has been and what will be. [break][break]"but that's not new," she clarifies, hoisting herself over her altaria's back. she doesn't reciprocate the question — she can already tell he's struggling and that she's at least partly responsible. it makes her want to run away from the hurt. [break][break]"stay safe." the parting words are accompanied by a nudge against the dragon's side, urging her back to work.

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing