Magnetic

King of the Kitchen
He/Him
July 24
Coumarine City
Heterosexual
Chef
Civillian
All art is meant to be temporary, and that makes it beautiful.
awards
42 posts
Preston Fugu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fugu
Preston Fugu
GIANT CHASM EXCURSION C: Amor/Preston
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 18:15:18 GMT
Preston Fugu Avatar
"And so it begins." Preston's eyes reflected the prehistoric yellow beast at the bottom of the ridge. He had heard rumors of Raikou and its struggles against Rocket in Johto. He had never met the genuine article, which was good. He would've never lived to tell the tale. "Let's glass that fucker."

Immediately, Preston's Koffing exuded a thick Smog that filled the valley like a cup of wine filled a glass.

"Hopefully that suit has a gas mask." Preston glanced at Amor as he picked his way through the dirt as he descended into the toxic smog. "Seraphim."

Despite lacking a gas mask, Preston vanished into the smog until nothing remained. Despite the toxic gas, the Raging Bolt's long neck craned over the battlefield. It looked at Amor with primal contempt as it let out a ferocious roar.

"I'll attack from behind."

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 21:19:38 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Luckily for his compatriot there was a filtration system in his suit. Amor had spent a great deal of time optimizing this thing after many various encounters. He had made it fire retardant after an encounter with a particularly nasty avatar, not that he felt it would actually do anything, but it was the thought that counted, and it gave him some false security at the very least.

The man vanished into the smog that he created, and it was here that Amor was going to utilize a different tactic to take on the walking rampage that had sent them both careening to their sudden deaths. Releasing his Archaludon, he waded into the smog to find their prey. He had a way to defeat the creature in one go, but it would take some set up.

"That is fine....I'll keep all of it's attacks focused on me....Though when the time comes you will need to get out of the way....You'll figure it out." He expressed to the other, and so they took up their battle stations in front of them the embodiment of vengeful thunder itself. Towering above them like a god looking down from the heavens, his Archaludon took up it's position.

"Begin...." Came the order, and draconic energy flowed into his pokemons claws, as it rushed towards its opponent with the intent to rend it.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

King of the Kitchen
He/Him
July 24
Coumarine City
Heterosexual
Chef
Civillian
awards
42 posts
Preston Fugu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fugu
Preston Fugu
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 0:52:44 GMT
Preston Fugu Avatar
It began.

The Raging Bolt let out a loud screech that sounded halfway between a thunderclap and a dinosaur as it let out a swarm of lightning bolts towards the Head Scientist. Its electrical output was spectacular, capable of powering many of Amor's machines for weeks at a time. Good for him if he managed to capture it, bad for him as it attempted to shock him to death.

In the smog, Preston Fugu and his Koffing danced between the legs of the giant with remarkable speed and awareness. The chef was fast, experienced, and capable. The smog tasted like Kanto and Johto and blood and warfare that he just wanted to leave behind.

Why was he in Area Zero? What had inspired him to take up his sword again?

A Sludge Bomb detonated near the Raging Bolt's leg, causing it to buckle slightly. It was small, barely noticeable, but it caused the Raging Bolt to adjust its posture slightly, and that change in posture would have to be enough.

"Seraphim!" Preston barked out from the smog.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 21:53:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

This was even better than he could have hoped for as stray bolt of lightning after stray bolt of lightning crashed into his Archaludon. The damage was minimal, but it would add up over time, and that was all that mattered. The creature wasn't trained, it was all brawn, and no brain. All they had to do was wait for an opening, and as if Arceus himself had delivered it unto him one appeared. It's leg buckled suddenly putting the creature off balance.

"Now....! Get away!" The robotic voice was louder than he intended, but if didn't get out of the way he could be caught in the crossfire. All the damage that his Archaludon had stored up to this was about to be reflected back to his attacker. It's body began to shimmer with silvery energy, and then coalesced into a single beam towards the Raging Bolt. A Metal Burst was being used to take down the pokemon in one swift motion.

It collided with their opponent, and between the smog, and the dust that had just been kicked up, Amor wasn't sure if his plan had succeeded, and so he waited, and watched.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

King of the Kitchen
He/Him
July 24
Coumarine City
Heterosexual
Chef
Civillian
awards
42 posts
Preston Fugu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fugu
Preston Fugu
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 1:09:09 GMT
Preston Fugu Avatar
Before the smog cleared, the Raging Bolt's long neck rippled out as it lunged for Amor's Archaludon.

Metal Burst was a potent move, but this was a primal beast with not a rational thought in its mind. If Amor thought it would simply fold in on itself like a set of dominoes, he would be sorely mistaken. It would fight with every ounce of power in its soul to remain in this unmarred paradise.

They were in the intruders, not it.

Archaludon was grasped in its jaws, bleeding gums showing from the effect of the Metal Burst, before throwing it into the air. A long, thin neck became a muscular cord as it found the physical strength to throw his Pokémon like a toy.

"Fuck!" Preston's voice snarled as he dodged the remnants of the electrical strike. Meanwhile, his Koffing flew up and launched a remarkably precise Sludge Bomb into the dragon's maw. The poison slid off the Archaludon's metal sheen and down its throat.

Its neck constricted as it prepared to vomit.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 18:59:22 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He didn't panic even as his steel dragon was snapped up into the jaws, if anything this was better than he hoped for, as each bite, only served to toughen up his own dragons hide. Preston made full use of the opening, and force fed the sludge straight into the primal dragons gullet, and as it's stomach heaved, and hoed it spat out his own dragon into the ground. It was hurt, but not bad enough that it couldn't keep fighting. That was good, with their foe poisoned, Amor reasoned there wasn't any reason to not break out one of the more powerful moves of his pokemon.

"Don't panic....Just don't get hit...." He called out @preston again, all the while his Archaludon had started building up more draconic energy in it's core before launching it skyward in a brilliant ball of purple, and green. Then the ball exploded, and numerous of the small meteors came crashing down towards their foe, and everyone else in the vicinity save for where the attack had come from. Draco Meteor was a potent move, and while it wouldn't knock out this foe, it could hope to at least severely damage it.

Several of the meteorites crashed into it, putting a sizable dent into it's stamina Amor hoped, but he also had to worry about friendly fire in this regard, and he hoped that he hadn't accidently sent Preston or his pokemon back down into the bottom of this place once again.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

King of the Kitchen
He/Him
July 24
Coumarine City
Heterosexual
Chef
Civillian
awards
42 posts
Preston Fugu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fugu
Preston Fugu
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 21:06:06 GMT
Preston Fugu Avatar
Judgement fell from the sky, and the sky wept tears of might. Preston had seen many a Draco Meteor in his career, but this one was particularly impressive. It'd be impossible to dodge with an assured amount of safety. Dodging was off the table, but blocking the attack was not.

As the meteors began to fall, Preston slid under the Raging Bolt. One, two, three meteors struck the Paradox Pokemon as it let out a roar and a dull groan, finally weary after multiple barrages.

"Do it, Fumigate." Preston barked at his Koffing, which gave him an unsteady look. "Do it now, before it recovers!"

The Raging Bolt's maw opened, preparing to fire a massive burst of energy towards Amor and his Archaludon. If it struck, the Head Scientist would not have a fun time.

"Bond, then detonate!" Preston roared. The life forces of the Koffing and Raging Bolt interlinked as their bonds were tied together with Destiny Bond. Immediately after, Koffing exploded.

When one fell, the other did too.

CRASH. The Raging Bolt fell to the ground with a colossal slam as Preston plucked his Koffing out of the air. He held it tightly for a moment, before returning it to his Pokeball.

Silence.

"It's all yours." Preston grunted as he dusted himself off and gave the man a glare. "You gonna kill anyone with this?"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 18:47:34 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor watched the mans final tactic, and he had to admit....He was impressed with it, he made a note to gather a pokemon that was capable of doing that later on. That particular combination of moves had never really crossed his mind before, but now he could imagine the possibilities, and how much easier it would make his life.

At the mans question he shook his head as he returned his Archaludon.

"I told you....I don't prefer to kill anyone....While I wouldn't consider myself particularly peaceful, my goal is a hairsbreadth different from the rest of the organization at large." This man aside from that incredibly useful last tactic hadn't shown off any particularly powerful pokemon. So a pokeball was thrown towards the Raging Bolt. This would be the second of this special dragons in his possession now.

"I'm here until my goals are fulfilled, and when that happens....Well you won't remember me if it all goes well." That was the hope, if Amor was able to achieve what he truly wanted in this world, no one would remember him, and he would simply fade from their lives leaving a blank slate in his place. That was the best scenario, the worst scenario is that he destroyed this universe, and created another one.

Which is why he kept what he wanted under tight wraps. No need to have the League, and Rocket team up to kill him for his desires after all.

"Don't worry...." Though how good were those words he wondered.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

King of the Kitchen
He/Him
July 24
Coumarine City
Heterosexual
Chef
Civillian
awards
42 posts
Preston Fugu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fugu
Preston Fugu
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 7:47:13 GMT
Preston Fugu Avatar
"I'll worry because I'm not nuts." Preston spat some fluid from his mouth and grunted. "You think I'm gonna listen to a terrorist because he made a promise? If it was that easy, we would've taken Kanto and Johto without a fight."

Instead, they had taken it with mountains of blood. Gallons of the stuff had been spilled down the drain, and gallons more would spill by the time this war was over. He knew from experience that blood was cheap. When you butchered something, life's water drained from it easily. It flowed like wine.

A dry and bitter draught, but one regardless.

"That's not new. Even back in Kanto... it was the same. We were just a bunch of people with different ideas tied together by a cause. Not everyone wanted to burn it to the ground, but we did. God be good, we did."

The chef began to walk off. There was nothing to be said of other universes and memories. He was a chef. He cooked food. Whatever he had done before, it didn't matter. It was forgotten.

"A good leader doesn't change the minds of people beneath him. He directs their motivations towards one goal. did that, back then."

The chef looked up at the glimmering light of the surface. His eyes followed a trail that seemed to reach up towards Oldale. He turned to Amor.

"You helped me bring that thing down, though. My guys can rest easy. Words are wind, but you did a deed today. Thanks for that." Preston began walking towards the trail, before stopping. "I hope we never see each other again, though."

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 8:22:07 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A deed huh? Amor didn't really think too deeply about it, but if it kept this man happy, and from turning around to try, and kill him immediately.

He simply let the silence overtake the world around him as his temporary companion vanished from sight, and he picked up the pokeball that contained the creature that he was after. With this, he now had two which meant that he was only one away from having the complete set. It had been a long fought battle, and an interesting side adventure, but it was over. Just another man on the opposite side of the war. It was strange to be blamed for something that you had no hand it, but now had joined. Guilty by association, but he was prepared for that if nothing else.

The glittering crystals mocked him with their shine, but he turned his back on them, and continued onward as he always had. After all he had come this far, there was no sense in throwing in the towel because of the words of a single man. There were many things he still had to accomplish, and he would tick them off one by one no matter what.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:39:05 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: