Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 19:12:07 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Pleased enough to do this.” Barnaby crooned into his ear, unbuttoning ’s shirt as he trailed hungry kisses down the muscular plane of his body.[break][break]

Eventually he reached the limits of his position and slid to the floor between the other man’s spread legs, unbuckling Theo's pants as he did so.[break][break]

The darkness flared silently around them, wavering at its edges like a fathomless black flame. The admin didn’t seem to notice, however, preoccupied as he was.[break][break]

It hadn’t been long since MOLTRES had chosen him as its Avatar. Because of this, still found it difficult to control his powers in moments of heightened sensation.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 9:55:12 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
ever-observant, theo sees the way darkness flares silently around them. his expression betrays little, his gaze never straying away from the admin for too long, but enough for him to watch the wavering darkness.

his visit this evening serves another purpose, one he has yet to reveal but soon will after they indulge in long-awaited pleasure.

only after, when the heat of the moment starts to cool but never quite fade away, does he breathe a sigh. the back of his hand strokes against barnaby's face, idle in his caress.

"barnaby," he breaks the silence, "how do you feel?"
[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 2:20:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Hunger spilled over and gave way to impassioned need. [break][break]

could practically feel the way he was losing himself in his desire, but it was a sensation he gladly — greedily — succumbed to.[break][break]

When the heat of the moment finally swelled and eventually cooled to a contented lull, the two ROCKETs found themselves spread across the breadth of the couch. While cradled in the crook of Theo's arm, Barnaby's eyes were closed as he felt the gentle strokes to his cheek.[break][break]

He smiled softly, enjoying the feeling.[break][break]

"Mmm... satisfied." The admin mumbled tiredly into 's chest, teasingly echoing a version of the man's sentiment from their previous entanglement. [break][break]

"And a little sleepy."[break][break]

It was already late when the underboss had arrived to his Sootopolis home — now, they were pushing into the early hours of the morning.

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 4:28:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

it feels sacrilegious to burst their bubble, to tear them from their intimate lull, but for the sake of the organization he has sworn himself to, he has to.

exhaustion weighs him down as well, his muscles sore and aching after an arduous day in AREA ZERO, but he can't find it in him to tear away just yet.

"do you want me to stay?"

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 13:54:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Did he? To his surprise, wasn’t vehemently against the idea. If anything, the thought of extending their time together was a pleasant notion. They didn’t get many moments like this, after all, with how busy ROCKET kept them.[break][break]

Hm... you probably should if you want to get any sort of sleep before work.” He replied, yawning into his hand as he angled himself off the couch. Their strewn clothes and discarded teacups were ignored as he made his way to the master bedroom.[break][break]

Shower?” A suggestion thrown over his shoulder, though he fully expected to follow.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 5:19:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

unfortunately for them, he suspects they won't be getting much sleep tonight, even after their shower and when they're laying together in bed, his mind still lingers on what he had seen and the perils that may follow.

"what did it feel like?"

his voice is as soft as his gaze, perhaps cautious not to cause permanent damage to their bubble.

"to bind yourself to moltres?"

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 19:47:16 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Laying on his side, the admin’s eyes were half-lidded as he listened, vision blurred by exhaustion.[break][break]

Painful.” [break][break]

would never forget the feeling of panicked suffocation as MOLTRES’ shadowed collar gripped tighter and tighter around his throat.[break][break]

...and then not.”[break][break]

A deliberately vague answer, partly because he wanted to keep the full breadth of that experience to himself but also because the weight of the comforter and the warmth from ’s proximity were beginning to lull him to sleep.[break][break]

Why ask that now...?” Barnaby muttered softly from where he laid beside Theo, his voice tinged with fatigue. “It’s not exactly the sort of pillow talk I was expecting...

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 7:43:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

painful in what way?

there is still too much he does not know of avatarships. for the position he has placed himself in, anchoring himself as their anchor, all he has are assumptions based on what he has seen and heard. he has yet to feel what they feel; truth be told, he doesn't want to; so he will never fully understand.

"it's been on my mind."

fatigue tinges his voice, too.

"your powers flared earlier. it looked...beautiful."

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 13:59:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

’s eyelids fluttered open in mild surprise. [break][break]

His powers? He hadn’t even noticed the darkness burning around them in the moment, having been too caught up in his indulgence. [break][break]

You noticed that, hm?” [break][break]

When he’d first started testing the limits of his abilities, Barnaby thought them useful for a myriad of things. Utility and malevolence melded together to create what he considered a fearsome array of tools at his disposal. [break][break]

Bending the darkness to his will seemed like such a sinister thing.[break][break]

But beautiful...?[break][break]

...it didn’t frighten you?

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 16:12:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

his head shakes.

"despite what some may believe, i don't fear the powers that come with avatarship; i fear a lack of control."

that applies even to the likes of and . their powers are gifts, useful in practice and beautiful in nature.

a beat.

"how much control do you have over it, barnaby?"

whether he means their powers or moltres is uncertain, left vague on purpose.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 1:02:12 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

For a moment, Barnaby thought that, perhaps, he and weren't so different after all.[break][break]

"An understandable fear." He conceded, inclining his head in a tired half-nod. [break][break]

After all, it was a fear that was at the core of 's sense of self. A tumultuous childhood had instilled in him a need for ironclad control, not only over himself but over others and by extension ROCKET, too.[break][break]

It had been a driving factor for accepting MOLTRES as his patron.[break][break]

"More and more every day." An assurance paired with a gentle brush of fingers against the other's temple, sweeping stray strands of hair away from his face.[break][break]

"So no need to worry, Theo."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 7:36:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

their touch coaxes him closer, quelling the worries presented in his features. his eyebrows unloosen out of their knot, joined by a sigh and a slight dip of his head.

"i worry not only for team rocket, but also for you."

he blinks, exhaustion nearly claiming him.

"let me know how i can help."

or if he even could.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 0:51:24 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

As inched closer, felt his last modicum of resolve fade away in the tide of the other man's warmth. There was little use in fighting sleep any longer. [break][break]

One slow blink, then two, then three. [break][break]

His eyes closed, but in Barnaby's final moments of consciousness he softly muttered, [break][break]

"...this is enough..."

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
deep red
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 1:48:22 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SOCIAL COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: