Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
2 AM [M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 0:29:41 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

2 AM

An evening with

She didn't pull away.

No, she came closer instead.

This girl is going to be the end of me. His lip curls into a smile.

He shivers as dainty fingers fleet over his chest, warm settling on his shoulder and quickly spreading all over.

His whole body was welling up with strength as she finally anchored herself, an unspoken communication passing between them.

His arm slid around her waist, pulling her closer to him with irresistible force.

There was nothing more to be said.

With his arms secured around her, with her arms firmly around him, he finally took the plunge.

His lips pressed gently against hers— savoring the taste of her, the feel of her.

The desires he had held back within him for 20 years came free then and there.
TL;DR:-Doug is awake.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
2 AM [M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 1:31:31 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

3:57 am[break][break]

Another analog clock in the room showed the time as Yuina glanced through her lashes, a contented sigh settling as she laid out on a bed that wasn't hers, but one that she was now familiar with.[break]
She nestled beneath a sheet, her burning skin a stark contrast to the chill of the room otherwise as her head rested on Doug's shoulder.[break][break]
For the first time in she couldn't remember when, as ironic as it was to say, Yuina felt... normal. She felt like a real person, a whole person, with a real life, with real people in it. Her shadows, the seething darkness, that clung to her so violently day in and day out were muted now, at least for now... She could stay like this forever.[break][break]
The quiet was just quiet, she wasn't drowning in being left alone with her own thoughts. Instead his breathing, his heartbeat, him... Nothing else mattered.[break]
Yuina smiled to herself though, a hand resting on his chest, knowing what all had lead up to this.[break][break]
"I bet this wasn't what you had in mind when you told me not to cuddle up too close," Yuina mused, her voice soft, smooth, comfortable... He'd joked so much at the beginning of their mission that day, surely neither of them had any idea that they would be where they were some time later.

notes[break]
Mission: Sleepless in Slateport March '24 -> Mauville City[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
2 AM [M]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 19:15:35 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

2 AM

An evening with

3:57 am

"Says who?" He mumbled after a moment, kissing the crown of her head whilst snickering. "Maybe I just wanted ya play contrarian."

It certainly had been a 'do as I say, not as I do' kind of situation, given how all over her he had been the entire time. Looking back... a couple of hours ago, it was actually a little embarrassing how unsubtle he had been.

They really had gone and done... it. After 40 years, he had begun to believe he might just not be interested in anyone in that way. Maybe his desires had just... disappeared alongside her.

Turned out, they were just waiting for the right person.

He began pecked her head with kisses furiously, face flushed red.

Her warmth that pushed away the the night's chill, the peace of mind that having her at his side brought him... he couldn't imagine living without it; not anymore.

He turned on his side towards her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Yuina."

He paused, face growing red as a tomato as his mouth opened and closed, at a loss for words.

"I-I... Stay with me."

The words were difficult to say still— but he would say them before the day was over.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
2 AM [M]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 19:52:54 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The mumble of his voice brought butterflies into Yuina's chest, hearing it as her head rested on his chest. She smiled, ducking into his frame a bit more. If this had all been one long game they played that day, and she fell into the trap of it, well... It sounds like they both won out in the end.[break][break]
"You are trouble then, aren't you," she giggled lightly, he started all of this, but, she finished it. And in spite of herself, she was so incredibly glad that she did.[break][break]
She would never had known how truly touch starved she was, how devoid of human connection she had been if it weren't for him. Even if she never was able to fill the void in herself, even if she never could put together the real pieces of herself that were out there somewhere in the world... Maybe... that wouldn't be so bad... So long as he was there.[break][break]
He turned on his side, enveloping her in his warmth, wrapping his arms around her and drawing her in that much closer. Yuina sighed again in his embrace, her head tucked under his chin. She really could stay like this forever.[break][break]
He said her name, she knew it already, the difference between 'cadet' and her name, and she moved to look at him. He was burning red, Yuina's heart raced, he wanted to say something... And she almost wanted to stop him...[break]
She was being selfish, indulging them both in this moment, he deserved more than the shell that she was, the patchwork quilt of pieces that she put together as she was given them. She wasn't a real person, even if she wanted to lie to herself that she was... He deserved something real... but... her feelings were real... weren't they?[break][break]
He didn't say it, she didn't want to feel it... but it was there... maybe that would buy them both some time before it became too real... But he did want her to stay... She wanted to stay too... More than anything.[break]
"In this life... I don't want to be anywhere else," Yuina offered, she leaned in, her gentle hand at the side of his face, a soft kiss, a difficult reminder... But...[break][break]
"I don't know what this future looks like, with my past, but you make me feel like I was always supposed to be here... And I don't want that to go away..."

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
2 AM [M]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 23:59:35 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

2 AM

An evening with

He leaned into her hand, eyes shutting as a smile tugged at his lips. He felt the warmth of her breath against them and felt a flutter in his chest as the initiative was swept right from under his feet, Yuina claiming their second kiss... well, their second innocent kiss.

He offered her a soft, toothy smile, reclining his head unto his bicep as he cupped her cheek, thumbing her lips.

"It'll never go away. S'long as I'm breathing." He said softly, his lips pressing gently against her forehead. "There'll always be a home for ya with me."

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
2 AM [M]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 0:25:19 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

In the long run, she may just be digging herself a deeper hole, more depth for her shadows to cling to... but right then, laying there with him, basking in his smile and how much it meant to her... How much his words meant to her. Maybe, if the day ever came, that her lives had to come together... Maybe she could have the choice, and he was an incredibly compelling reason to make that choice.[break][break]
Her cheeks flushed pink, the kind of innocent feeling at being given a forehead kiss, how safe it made her feel. It was a very big contrast given that they were both wearing a sheet and nothing else.[break][break]
"Well you said it, so it must be true... You make a very compelling argument," Yuina returned, her own smile, a sparkle in her amber eyes.[break][break]
She settled again, looking at him, just taking him in, but she did turn to lay on her back for a moment, looking up at the ceiling. Just because they were very much enjoying this blissful moment, didn't mean that the rest of the world stopped moving around them. It was four o'clock in the morning after all.[break][break]
"It's four in the morning... And we have to report back to base soon," but it was said with a smile, she wouldn't have traded this for anything. They were both assigned to the chasm still, they would have to go back, she was sure her alarm was set to go off in another hour or two...[break]
"We can go back to sleep if you want?"

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
2 AM [M]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 0:54:09 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

2 AM

An evening with

He was a grown ass man. He was not one to be giddy.

The smile on his face was to be completely ignored. Shut up.

"I... think that can wait." He said.

It was pretty difficult to make Doug willing to put off his medical duties, but...

"I wanna stay like this for as long as we can." He said, reaching over to grab her hand.

This time, he would allow himself to sleep in. For once, Hoenn could wait.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
2 AM [M]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 0:02:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: