Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
GC: Rescue [Petra + Nikita]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 16:09:42 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The detective stared out over the postcard landscape before him, if postcards depicted scenes from Jurassic Park. His last cigarette was sitting unlit between his pale lips. His ghoulish hound—normally as present as his shadow—was nowhere to be seen. From his vantage point, he could see their destination—a Rocket camp surrounded by towering stone pillars.

When he had spotted his partner, the detective’s eyes had flickered with recognition. But that look soon gives way to his typical exhausted exasperation. His greeting is a ghostly sigh. “Good evening, Miss Monroe.” The detective turns back to surveying the camp ahead. The same stones that protect from ground assault provide a perfect vantage point for sniping.

“They are holding a number of hostages ahead.” He looks at the lighter in his hand for a moment before putting it away. This girl has not yet opened her mouth, it was a bit premature to shoot himself up with nicotine. “One of them is of particular importance to me.” An informant he often used for his darker investigations. Apparently, his probing had brought suspicion upon him.

Idiot.

He could not allow Rocket to break the man. It would be dangerous. His involvement with HBIC could not be public knowledge. So, perhaps, it was wrong to call this a rescue mission. “Would you prefer to do this subtly—” It is strange not having Detective Winters beside him. It is like the hole left by a recently extracted tooth.

Still, he and Anne were not far. The former was a blur ascending the central pillar. The Houndstone, meanwhile, was jumping from shadow to shadow in an attempt to better understand the lay of the land. “--or go out in a blaze of impotent glory?” Obviously, he had a preference.

wvsfx4yN

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[attr="class","nikitatag"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
84 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 2:51:24 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the only thing the two of them shared was addiction for the death sticks hanging from their mouths, but even petra differed in that her's had already been lit. inquiring as to her preferred method of approach, she heaves out a deep sigh to go with the puff of smoke exhaled with it. "...you're asking me?"
[break]
[break]

lacking any experience to know how events cascaded from there, her only real usefulness at this time came in the form of a gastly that'd been mimicking the houndstone's movements. "not sure if we should be considering my opinion right now." as much as she would've liked to keep things as quiet and non-confrontational as possible,
[break]
[break]

none of it was really up to her, was it?
[break]
[break]

"if you think it's best... punch it." or, allow things to develop without being so brazen. this was all going to make for a learning experience either way. it was just a matter of whether their attempt at rescue was successful or not.
[break]
[break]
XanlJxhc

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]GC: RESCUE[break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gastly"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/b8/3b/adbw6PBR_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 21:23:43 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The detective turns slightly toward her. “I believe so.” A salt-and-pepper brow raises. “People typically like being asked for their opinions.” Their responses told him a lot about a person. Particularly how annoying they would be to work with. Then, of course, there were the deductive markers of a few words. Things like the accent, hesitation, and cadence at which someone spoke. How educated they happened to be. A realist, it seems. Such disbelief was a sign of two things: sarcasm and skepticism.

There was a pause as his typical examination took place. At this point, this introspection came unbidden. He noted how someone’s hands looked and their clothing. If bags were present, he sought any signs of what lay within. Were their cell phones broken? Online? Did they wear any unique jewelry? The Pokeballs on their belt could also tell a lot about a person.

As she surmised, none of it was truly up to her. He had already set things in motion below. Still, he found compatriots enjoyed feelings of control. Even if it was no more reality than an unplugged controller in a child’s hand. Still, much like her, he preferred subtlety. To retrieve what he needed and destroy what was required with no one being the wiser. “Is that right?” His eyes drifted toward the front of the camp as flames began to lick at a storage area.

Its smoke was a disturbing, ghoulish purple. “Give it a moment—” Nikita, tempted by her own smoke, lit his cigarette. “We will wait until they notice it.”

XI4izQkx

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
84 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 23:10:38 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
ah, so he was being considerate in his own way. though she doesn't say it in so many words, Petra can appreciate the gesture. "you're right - I just don't want my inexperience to cost the mission." or the livelihood of the individual who was sitting in the middle of harm's way.
[break]
[break]

thankfully they also accommodated with a signal. though she wondered, how many had to notice before they could ask. at first, only one seems to acknowledge the lavender blaze - making a double take towards it in disbelief. now? nope, Nikita seemed content with drawing more attention.
[break]
[break]

eventually the numbers dwarf their own, and Petra has to worry if they were waiting too long. in moments like these, patience wasn't her strong suit.
[break]
[break]

eventually something else catches their attention - perhaps one of their Pokemon. specifically her Gastly, who she'd lost track of. "...how about now?!"

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/b8/3b/adbw6PBR_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 2:37:46 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
]
[attr="class","nikita"]Nikita's eyes darken for a minute. It's obvious he is taking a walk down some dark, memory-filled lane.

The agent who'd been assigned to his family's case was among the oldest on the force. He also worked with the urgency of a drained museum mummy. "Experience and competence are not synonyms, I assure you." Some people were strategically gifted. Others could stare at a chessboard for hours and be better off making a random move. "You are mostly here for support." The detective is not certain if this fact is reassuring or insulting. But he intended to retrieve his informant himself. Just in case the person was compromised.

While normally not one to explain himself, the detective's tongue was somewhat loosened by nicotine. He briefly rolls up a sleeve to reveal more than one nicotine patch. "I know what tent he is located in." The man, who always sounds tired, takes a deep breath. Smoke flows into his nose, tickling the beast that demanded vengeance. "The fire should lure people to the opposite side of camp. We should be able to quickly deal with the remaining guards." As he turns back to the distraction, the glowing flames dance in his glasses. Just a few moments more. A walkie-talkie at his side begins to buzz, panicked screams emerging. They are obviously from below.

'The munitions storage is on fire! We need to put it out!' A closer examination would reveal this walkie talkie isn't all black.

In his mind, a piece slips across the chessboard. Her impatience draws out a chuckle. The noise is broken. Like a ghost trying to imitate a gesture, it has long forgotten. "Let us be on our way." His silent Intelleon flickers out of view as he slides down the rickety path toward the camp.

xpx5ap6K

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
84 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 17:46:23 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
obviously lacking the tact and admitting it too, the pseudo-insult quickly rolls off of petra while she indulges in this little plan. it made sense, though she's still worried about that gastly of her's that'd essentially gone rogue.
[break]
[break]

out of sight, out of mind - as they say. yeah, right.
[break]
[break]

but the eventual screams bleeding through nikita's device snap petra out of thought. and as he pushes the plan forward, she shadows his every move. at least until they get to the camp...
[break]
[break]

the pressure is high, knowing she stands among rockets. it's the last place she'd put herself, and the nervousness in her movements is...apparent. if he watched many action flicks, it would be obvious that petra was imitating something 'sneaky' she saw on tv.
[break]
[break]

but at least she was just the support. "i can lookout from here, if you'd like." as he covered, only nikita knew where this person was. and remaining grouped together seemed disadvantageous, assuming they were discovered. a simple hit-and-run from this point in the camp would alot a bigger window for the actual agent to work with, right? and she could always contact him with the comms device provided by the rangers.
[break]
[break]

in truth, she just doesn't want to get close enough for any of them to recognize her - even if it was a bit unlikely, as these were mostly grunts. not scientists.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 1:16:35 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The detective does not call attention to her awkwardness. Telling her to be more natural would only make it harder for her to do so. The human mind was a strange thing.

Her sudden cowardly streak bids him to turn around. A dark brow goes up, the expression beneath is similar to a disappointed headmaster. "Cold feet?" He sighs and waves the rest of his comments off. Making a frightened person do this was just asking for trouble.

He lifts a finger to the ridge they just descended. "Get somewhere you can actually see, Miss Monroe." Squaring his shoulders, Nikita grabs a mask from his bag. He slips it into place. It's a macabre thing--a snarling Houndoom's skull. But it blends in perfectly with the other Rocket disguises.

"Anne will stay with you." There is a pause as he turns to the chameleon. She looks displeased. "Keep our escape route clear." This is the last thing she hears as the lizard draws up beside her. Cold golden eyes peer down at her, the opposite of impressed. There is a second pair of eyes watching. Red ones.

After being ran off by that brat and its pack of mutts, the Walking Wake is aching to reassert control. Pebbles rain down the cliff's edge as its white claws wrap around the precipice. One of these was on a collision course with Petra's head.

All the while, the purplish flames on the opposite side of the camp grow larger.

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
84 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 1:18:31 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
she would've liked to explain herself at the mention of cold feet, but there is always a reluctance to admitting her past. and then the detective quickly points for her to go back, adding to how small she felt within the moment...
[break]
[break]

and well, this monstrous thing certainly wouldn't help with that either. thankfully it wasn't her's to deal with - able to avoid the 'pebble' shooting descending towards her head, she thinks almost nothing of it. just something to click her teeth at out of disdain, before moving towards the vantage point. all without noticing the cause.
[break]
[break]

"clear skies for now." these were the only words offered, as petra assumed he'd understand what she meant. that she was in position, and everything looked clear. she just didn't want to offer him anything else to quip at.
[break]
[break]

unbeknownst to her, the gastly of her's that had gone rogue was preparing a mass hypnosis on all the grunts gathering to combat the fire.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
84 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 3:21:13 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
everything seemed peachy until, well... it wasn't. being thrown aside, petra almost cusses out the lizard, were it not for the fact she soon realized why it did so.
[break]
[break]

"the FUCK is THAT?!" having paid no real attention to all that was going on lately, she doesn't recognize this cyan raptor from any of the textbooks. well, actually... it does resemble something she's seen, but this is definitely not that!
[break]
[break]

fortunately for the detective, petra's walkie had been clicked on as soon as the inteleon pushed her - they'd be aware of the situation as it developed in real-time.
[break]
[break]

running through her holsters, petra's fingers eventually fall upon the one housing her ninetales. loosing it before them, she's not very confident much can be done to prevent the inteleon from being savaged so brutally - but she had to try.
[break]
[break]

"ninetales, hit it with whatever you got!" quickly obliging, this meant a zero restraint psychic mangling via extrasensory. unfortunately that only seemed to piss it off more... but it did give their inteleon some breathing room to work with!
[break]
[break]

"hurry back dude, i'm not sure i can stop this thing!" in fact, part of her already wanted to cut tail and run. fuck dying to some raptor thing sporting a mane.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ninetales"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:08:38 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Nikita does not need to turn to know his Houndstone had joined him. The familiar prickling along his neck is sign off. "Winters." The old hound nods. Taking point, the ghost begins weaving through the labyrinth of tents.

Finally, the spectral dog draws to a stop. The sector is surprisingly empty. Through the canvas he only sees a single guard. In the flickering of the camp light, he can make out his informant's bowed head. It appears to be in a bag. "I do hope he kept his mouth shut."

"Ceiling, you mean?" BANG! There's an echo on the walkie-talkie as he lets the button go.

A few cut ropes and he and the informant are weaving back through the camp.

So blinded by her rage at Rocket, Anne did not notice the predator making its way down the cliff face. Instead, she's debating on putting an icy bullet through someone's skull.

Then, she senses it. With a silent look of alarm, the Intelleon dives to push Petra out of the way. With a CRASH, the Walking Wake pounces. Thick claws scoop up the spindly lizard as the water in the attacker's mouth begins to boil.

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
84 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:26:09 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
everything seemed peachy until, well... it wasn't. being thrown aside, petra almost cusses out the lizard, were it not for the fact she soon realized why it did so.
[break]
[break]

"the FUCK is THAT?!" having paid no real attention to all that was going on lately, she doesn't recognize this cyan raptor from any of the textbooks. well, actually... it does resemble something she's seen, but this is definitely not that!
[break]
[break]

fortunately for the detective, petra's walkie had been clicked on as soon as the inteleon pushed her - they'd be aware of the situation as it developed in real-time.
[break]
[break]

running through her holsters, petra's fingers eventually fall upon the one housing her ninetales. loosing it before them, she's not very confident much can be done to prevent the inteleon from being savaged so brutally - but she had to try.
[break]
[break]

"ninetales, hit it with whatever you got!" quickly obliging, this meant a zero restraint psychic mangling via extrasensory. unfortunately that only seemed to piss it off more... but it did give their inteleon some breathing room to work with!
[break]
[break]

"hurry back dude, i'm not sure i can stop this thing!" in fact, part of her already wanted to cut tail and run. fuck dying to some raptor thing sporting a mane.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:28:27 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]"The fuck is what?" Nikita's voice is lost in the noise of the Walking Wake's roar. His informant's head jerks up as his boss growls. With a look of disdain, the detective races forward. Old, malnourished bones protest but that does not stop him. "We will be right there!"

Anne shakes off her shock and joins the Ninetales in its defense. Her Sucker Punch seems to do no more than bloody its nose.

Though he is tempted to ask what thing, its roar is all too familiar. He'd sicked one of these on a teenage companion a few hours earlier. It appeared it had not been a fan of Mis Ettie's third-person habit either. "Head to the clifftop!"

"M-mister Sokolov! Wait!" A snort emerges from the older man. He'd already wasted enough time on this idiot. He had no plans to coddle him. And if his stupid arse got caught again, well, rescue would be out of the question.

"Winters!" A hand reached out to trail along one of the Houndstone's protruding shoulder blades. The pair were wreathed in shadows. For a moment, there's a feeling of void. An unerring, merciless cold that makes his teeth chatter. Then, they emerge behind the beast. They are close enough for its tails to upset his glasses.

"Ahem." He does not even need to throw a ball to capture it. "Making new friends, I see." His chest heaves with exhilaration. For a moment, there's something akin to life in his tired eyes. Then, it's gone.

He tightens his hands around the ball until it hurts. He is surprised to find that he's glad Petra is unhurt.

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
84 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 5:14:53 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"friends?!" even for pokemon, that thing was too vicious for her to ever consider regarding such a beast with that word. "that thing almost-!"
[break]
[break]

why am i even surprised with this guy anymore?
[break]
[break]

"ugh, whatever. looks like you got what you wanted." retrieving a cigarette from her pack, petra lights it just in time for her gastly to emerge from the incorporeal. "guess you're the one i should be mad at, marilyn. now get into your ball. we'll talk later about it."
[break]
[break]

making a frown, the ghost accepts by pressing it's forehead into the ball, which drew it inside with a beam of light. looking to nikita, she's not sure if she should even bother with the formalities of a proper farewell. he's just have to take what he got before the two of them scrammed.
[break]
[break]

"can't say i would like do this again but... thanks." for allowing petra to stay where it was safe, and all that. getting that little bit of experience under her belt from certainly couldn't hurt. "anyway, i'm gonna get going before anything else decides to show up. if you ever want to grab a drink when we're back topside, don't be afraid to ask."
[break]
[break]

with the help of her ninetales, petra's silhouette faded from sight.
[break]
[break]

END OF THREAD

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 20:15:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: