TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
to rebuild (m)
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 12:59:16 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","theapost"]
[attr="class","text"]

A small smile crossed Thea's lips as Noah told her heart was on the right place. Her cheeks flushed, but her grin grew determined when he spoke of not letting it break. "I will do my best, that's why I don't train just my muscles..." Martial Arts helped the mind and the spirit as well, and Thea hoped she has been training both well.[break][break]

Zeus was surprised that the Hariyama actually buckled to the mat— "Don't leave room for recover!" She warned, and Zeus rushed, trying to aim for a focused Cross Chop.[break][break]

Gominha, on another hand, was surprised to see that even after trying to wrestle the Medicham, she still managed to go for a Drain Punch. She felt her vitality, that was usually quite bulk, escape her body. Weakened, she couldn't hold the grapple for long, and she rolled away as she released her opponent.[break][break]

"I can imagine..." Thea frowned her lips at her own memories. She couldn't help but think how someone that actually fought the Rockets off felt about it. "Have you ever got too close to losing your heart, Noah?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

• Primeape follows up with a Cross Chop on Hariyama

• Wigglytuff is weakened, can't hold the grapple on Medicham for long so rolls away to recover.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.theapost]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theapost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
to rebuild (m)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 4:37:54 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"take it head on!"[break][break]

the hariyama pushes off from the mat. its palms rise like sootopolis walls, greeting the furious wave of zeus's arms and fists (CROSS CHOP). as they clash, noah's hariyama forces a test of strength.[break][break]

his medicham is fast on its feet, but it does not chase after the wigglytuff. instead, it conserves its strength. breathes slow and steady as it circles around to the wigglytuff.[break][break]

"i can't lie to you." noah says. "too many times." he tightens his lips and reminisces too. "but i'm still standing."[break][break]

his medicham lunges for the wigglytuff, fist soaring toward the bunny's stomach—but the limb is withdrawn quick: a feint. a DETECT is used preemptively to attempt to catch gominha off-guard.[break][break]

"i hope you never feel that way."[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
tl;dr hariyama and primeape in a test of strength / medicham uses detect try and preemptively bait out an attack[break]
[break]
canon connection mission - march

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/qySCVWd/setticon5.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights