TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Get back here you onion! [M]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 15:10:49 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","andreatest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

[player]https://file.garden/ZdjOR5zmo3pLm51e/hoenn/Pokemon-SV-Possessed-Trainer-Battle-Music.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Possessed Trainer Battle - Scarlet & Violet OST

[break][break]

"Bii bii~"
[break][break]
"There it is!" Andrea exclaimed, pointing at the dwindling figure of a Celebi. "Are you here to help us? Do you know who's behind the Toxic Chain? Please say something!" Her pleas were left unanswered by the onion-headed fairy, who vanished completely.
[break][break]
Behind the dragon-costumed woman, a style-less, ungraceful, funny-faced Zarude pounded its simian fists against the ground. With a flick of its flexible vines, the black ape Power Whipped any wild Grafaiai that drew too close.
[break][break]
Running through the woods for several minutes, the eccentric trainer eventually got a little bit lost. "How do we... get back?" She muttered mid-panting, staring around her with a puzzled expression.

[break][break]

NOTES

- POISON PATROL BYPRODUCT (PP)[break]
- prompt: PP2: GRAFAIAI

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 3:06:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It takes her a bit, but she eventually finds a lull in the lurching of her stomach. And with it, the strength to keep moving again. One hand against uncoloured bark, she leans, pulls and stumbles back to her feet.[break][break]

"Can't believe it was a bad idea. Who would've thought?"[break][break]

The joke is reciprocated by a roll of the eyes, a Pichu balanced upon her shoulders and lightly tapping upon her temple as if trying to push some thought into her brain.[break][break]

"We can't go back... not like this."[break][break]

A step, another stumble. It's a desperate fight against gravity and she's surely on the losing end. One heavy step forward catches her balance, her chest heaving as she sucks in another breath of air. If she heads home now, she'll bring home a bunch of worries. And in the worst case scenario, she could end up making Isaac sick too.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 11:13:38 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[player]https://file.garden/ZdjOR5zmo3pLm51e/hoenn/Pokemon-SV-Possessed-Trainer-Battle-Music.mp3[/player]
[break]

[break][break]

"Huh?" The sound of ragged breathing caught a certain PokéManiac's attention. Searching through nearby trees and bushes, she eventually located the source of it; a small-statured, adolescent girl that seemed worse for wear.
[break][break]
"Are you alright? Going into the woods when you have a fever is no good." The draconic cosplayer said, while checking up on the shorter girl. "Do you need help? What's your name?" She additionally asked.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, the eccentric trainer's Zarude extended one of its flexible vines towards the ailing girl, gently brushing against her forehead to apply a bit of Jungle Healing.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 13:26:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I didn't... have a fever when I first-" Another wave of nausea slowly creeping up on her. This really isn't the time to be arguing technicalities.[break][break]

Movement in the corner of her eye startles her, and she takes an instinctive step back as she flinches away. A moment to crane her neck to look at what it is, a moment to figure out just what's going on here. It is an act of goodwill, but hesitance is a mighty barrier.[break][break]

"Don't. It might get sick too."

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 13:45:41 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]

[break][break]

"You really think Lanky cares about that? He just wants to help you." The dragon-costumed woman retorted as she drew closer, oblivious to the metaphorical walls the younger girl was putting up in front of her.
[break][break]
A wild Grafaiai leapt from the tree branch, attempting an ambush, only to be caught by Lanky's vines. The Zarude lowered the feral monkey to his eye level, carefully plucking out its Toxic Chain. As if an evil spell had been lifted, the Grafaiai became docile, playfully perching on the larger primate's shoulder.
[break][break]
"See? He might be evil-looking, but he's friendly!" The flamboyant cosplayer pointed out, before extending a hand towards the sickly girl. "I'm Andrea, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 15:01:54 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I don't doubt he's friendly..." With Andrea steadily encroaching on her personal space, her voice grows smaller and smaller. Her eye sticks to the woman like the overwhelming gaze of a sun, showered upon every feature this stranger presents. Their posture, their expression, their eyes.[break][break]

"I just don't think it's a good idea, miss." The extended hand is regarded with a brief flick of her eye, down and back up. But she doesn't take it, held back by a few questions burning in the back of her mind.[break][break]

"What are you even doing here in the woods?"[break][break]

Judging by how the Pichu on her shoulder seems more enthralled by how the Zarude gave the Girafaiai literal uppies than the person that stands before them, it'd be safe to assume they bear no ill will towards her. Surely, they aren't here for some odd night stroll?

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 15:23:44 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]

[break][break]

"You don't think it's a good idea? Would you rather we left you alone then?" Andrea frowned, perplexed by the girl's extreme trepidation. Her aggressive kindness usually did the trick, but seemingly not in this case.
[break][break]
Boundaries be damned, she was not leaving her alone any time soon. Not when she was clearly unwell and in need of an adult. She just needed to switch tactics...
[break][break]
"Oh, I spotted the mythical Celebi in these woods just a few minutes ago." The PokéManiac explained, vaguely gesturing around her. "Wanna help me track them down? Having an adventure might take your mind off your fever!"

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 7:10:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's no winning the argument from Andrea's end, but the quick change in topic really does wonders. A shift in gears, attention poured from her to a mysterious being, a figure of legend that intrigues her.[break][break]

"You too?" The answer comes promptly this time, chips in her guard showing as she begins to relax just that bit. For a moment, the Pichu on her shoulders takes in the change in attitude, then turns to look at Andrea and coos.[break][break]

"Did it rewind time for you?"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 10:59:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]

[break][break]

A warm smile graced Andrea's lips at the younger girl's clear interest in the subject. "Sure did!" She nodded at the latter's question. "They rewinded time to save Lanky, and then they went... that way! Let's go!"
[break][break]
The Zarude once again extended its vines towards Eris, and--if allowed--would gently lift the small human up and offer a piggy ride on its big, hairy shoulders.
[break][break]
"So... That Toxic Chain business' pretty crazy, huh? Any idea what might've caused such an outbreak?" The dragon-costumed woman attempted to do some small talk while they searched the woods together.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 5:20:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]So Celebi was interfering in order to save people and pokemon from injuries... Because it happened to be in the area? Or was it attempting to chase the source of the strange happenings?[break][break]

Though still wary of the duo, Eris knows there really isn't much choice for her should they wish to pursue the legend. So she reaches out. Slowly, carefully, all too gently as if the vine would shatter at her touch. But it carries her effortlessly, balances her as her Pichu crawls down to stand upon the Zarude's head.[break][break]

"That incident... on Route 119, when people were going missing... there were Megalopolans. Weird ones."[break][break]

The world sways with every step. She's honestly never been held up this high before. Or at least, the last time she had been was year back when her father -[break][break]

"Some of us got bitten by them. Then held hostage by weird Nihilegos with those weird chains for tentacles. People got sick. I got sick... A- and then, it was like... we also had the chains growing from our bodies. And we were lashing out at each other..."

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 12:28:52 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]

[break][break]

Lanky’s red eyes moved upwards, the Zarude raising a gnarled finger to give neck scritches to the tiny Pichu sitting atop its head. Meanwhile, the Grafaiai spoiled the yellow rodent with headpats. Yay, new friend!
[break][break]
“Oh yeah, told me what happened on Route 119. That was the first time Toxic Chains appeared in Hoenn, wasn’t it?” Not just Toxic Chains, but also mochi, a big bowl, and a spaceship filled with Tera Crystals. Andrea had dodged a bullet by not being part of the search party that went into the corpse-infested swamp on that fateful, blood-mooned night.
[break][break]
“You know, the best way to deal with a Megalopolan is to bite them before they can bite you. If you have a Sygna Suit, then you can give ‘em a nice Crunch!” The weirdly-dressed woman said oh so casually. “As for the Toxic Chains, healing moves seem to do the trick, but you can also pull them out by force. How exactly did you get rid of yours?” She asked Eris.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 12:51:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Oh, if it had been any other Pichu, she's certain that there might have been a bit of a fuss with all the attention being showered upon them. Thankfully, this one is a bit of an attention hog, revelling in every second.[break][break]

"They jumped me. I tried to fight back but they were just stronger." A constant problem that only grows more glaring when she's truly in danger. As for the other question, a weird pause is the first answer, a frown that matches her slight squint.[break][break]

"I don't really know... I remember Howard hitting me on the head with a frying pan... and I was in a lot of pain and I started crying. Then Isaac did something and I felt a little better."

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 13:47:45 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]

[break][break]

“A frying pan?!” The taller girl blurted out in sheer shock. She knew not who that Howard guy was, but only a villainous cur would dareth strike a defenseless maiden.
[break][break]
For shame, , for sha-a-a-ame!
[break][break]
“Wait a minute…” Andrea stopped in her tracks, bewildered by the familiarity of their surroundings. “We were here just a few minutes ago… Have we been going in circles?”
[break][break]
“Bii bii~”
[break][break]
The answer revealed itself in the form of a certain flying onion. “Celebi!” The PokéManiac gasped. “You rewinded time again, didn’t you?”
[break][break]
“Bibibibibi!!”
[break][break]
The Voice of the Forest giggled impishly. Using its powers in this manner was apparently its idea of pranking the two humans. Very soon, the Time Travel Pokémon disappeared through a temporal rift.
[break][break]
“Wait, don’t go… Shoot!” The draconic cosplayer let out an exasperated sigh. It looked like their search had come to an abrupt end. “So… You’re friends with , huh?” She tried to change the subject.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 14:42:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"To be fair, I think I did try to hurt him."[break][break]

In midst of her confusion and the heat of the moment, she remembers having simply lashed out at everyone around her. But when she blinks, she's back to the present, face to face with a mischievous forest sprite.[break][break]

For a moment, that cheeky grin honestly reminds her of a certain pixie disguised in their midst.[break][break]

"In all my time I've spent in these woods, I've never seen it here before..." There probably had never been a reason for it to show up until now. Nor does it seem to hold interest in seeking anyone out, as far as she can tell. Maybe she should ask the big boss of these parts, Suicune. If he ever bothers to show up, that is.[break][break]

Andrea knowing Isaac comes as both a surprise and not one at the very same time. The region may be big but he's so friendly, that she's certain that most people in the region know who he is. A smile. Soft, genuine and perhaps, a little bashful as her hands clasp together and begin to fidget.[break][break]

"He's my brother."

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 15:27:12 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]

[break][break]

“You’re Isaac’s sister? Small world, huh?” Funny how the former Rocket grunt had never mentioned having a younger sibling. It didn’t look like the girl was lying, so why keep such a thing a secret?
[break][break]
Andrea threw two Pokéballs into the air, unleashing a pair of Salamence that looked ready to take flight.
[break][break]
“Let’s not keep your big bro waiting then! Where should we drop you off… Sorry, I never quite got your name.” The dragon tamer stuck her tongue out, while sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]