sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
78 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
gc excursion a: sid + lance
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 23:35:02 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Committed to the cause, one of her smuggling drops is re-routed to the Giant Chasm. The bartered supplies are better served in being dispersed through Rocket ranks as groups are sent further into the giant crevice that has spliced the Silent Icelands in two.[break][break]
But with her independent streak as strong as ever, any sort of group endeavor is dismissed. And so when her task for the day is done, she wanders out into the unknown with only her noivern trailing behind.[break][break]
She’s not too worried, though. Her tracking skills should help her make her way back if they get turned around.[break][break]
As she tromps through the undergrowth, Sidney puffs out a sigh and stops to wipe her brow with the back of her hand. Bug-type pokemon buzz in a cacophony of sound through the damp heat that bears down from above. “For a chasm in the middle of a tundra, it sure is humid,” she grumbles in annoyance.[break][break]
Beside her, Noct hisses his agreement. Large sonar ears swivel while they rest–always on alert.
AZI1KNFb

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- excursion a: explore[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 9:30:04 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","capvollans"]
[attr="class","body"]

having spent far too long chained to the leg of his desk that sits in a comfortable office of the lilycove rangers hq, lance has had enough, unable to stifle the urge any longer. he is a free spirit who lives for the thrill, seeking danger and adrenaline because that is when he feels most alive.[break][break]

it's with a breath of fresh air that he descends into the GIANT CHASM, quick to find action.[break][break]

"you're such a fucking menace!"[break][break]

his laughter bubbles, echoing through the caverns as he chases after his HEAT ROTOM that's hot on a WALKING WAKE's tail. the paradox pokemon slithers away, running right into the side of the cavern before breaking into the same area is resting in.[break][break]

when the dust settles and the rubble stills, lance follows into the clearing, confidence affixed to his grin.[break][break]

"my bad."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".capvollans"]--accent:#d49736;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans a"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
78 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 19:46:41 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

All hell breaks loose in a matter of seconds.[break][break]

“What the fu–” Her curse is quickly drowned out by a rumbling that swells to deafening noise.[break][break]

One minute, she’s standing there calmly– scratching the top of Noct’s ducked head as he coos. And in the next, there’s a cacophony of shattering rock and crushed foliage as something blasts through the rock wall to her distant right. Dusty plumes of dirt and rubble swell up and obscure Sid’s view as she lets out a startled shriek. [break][break]

Her noivern rumbles out a shrill, defensive cry and throws himself in front of her– wings flapping to push away the rush of dust and debris that gusts toward them. She’s still left coughing when she inhales silty air.[break][break]

Out of the corner of her eye, she thinks she sees the angry lash of an aquamarine tail, flashing out the haze, before it's obscured again.[break][break]

And then that voice. She knows that voice.[break][break]

When the dust settles, there he is. Late nite shopper guy.[break][break]

“I’m starting to think you like scaring the ever loving shit out of me,” she remarks by way of greeting.

hw6TMoIt

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 3:45:02 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"and here i thought you weren't scared of anything. didn't take you for a liar," his sentence is left unfinished only because he can't think of her name; it's possible they never exchanged it in the first place; so he adds, "hot stuff."[break][break]

the WALKING WAKE may be down but it is definitely not out. it writhes on the ground, fighting heat rotom's CONFUSE RAY.[break][break]

"woops, hold on, i'll get back to you."[break][break]

with a parting smirk, he departs, rushing over with his ranger-issued capture styler to start dragging bright lines around it in an attempt to contain it. though he struggles, he still glances back at her, able to quip,[break][break]

"so, uh, you come here often?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".capvollans b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans a"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
78 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 15:41:00 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Oh, well that’s your first mistake,” she replies dryly, a bark of laughter sneaking out after when he tacks on a hasty hot stuff. “Creative.” It could assumed that others might take offense to being labeled so objectively.[break][break]
But lucky for him, Sidney had never really been the sort to care all that much. Plus, it’s kind of flattering, though.[break][break]
She eyes the heat rotom trying to subdue the walking wake. “And I thought you didn’t like ghosts,” she adds with a smirk, “didn’t take you for a liar.” Sidney parrots the words back at him. Tit for tat.[break][break]
Her noivern hisses as the Walking Wake thrashes and tries to break loose of the miasma that the other pokemon drops over its mind. “What is that?” It looks like suicune—any johtonian worth their weight would know who suicune is.[break][break]
This isn’t suicune.[break][break]
Color her curious.[break][break]
“Not often enough, clearly,” she returns, skirting closer to where he’s obviously struggling. “Need a hand, tough guy?”

8aq5Ss0S

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 3:55:38 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

tit for tat except this time sidney's in the wrong. he clicks his tongue, returning a comment to defend himself.[break][break]

"i would never lie to you. that's a heat rotom, electric-fire, in case you needed the lesson."[break][break]

as witty (not really) as his remark is, it's delivered strained, held back by his divided attention as he struggles to maintain his hold over the walking wake.[break][break]

"me? nah, think i'll be okay."[break][break]

veins stretch along his muscles as he holds on to the capture styler. it almost looks like he's fishing, except the catch is on land and right in front of them.[break][break]

"but if you really, truly wanted to, then sure. i guess you can help."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
78 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 4:44:31 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Sidney lets out a noisy breath, and the air that puffs from her cheeks sends strands of her hair billowing upward. “That’s a technicality. Rotoms are still inherently little specters.”[break][break]
Everyone knows that.[break][break]
It’s obvious the beast is putting up a fight, strained as the guy is. And yet he initially deflects. “What? Think a girl can’t handle something like this?” She tracks and detains things for a living, ‘course she can manage.[break][break]
Not that he knows that.[break][break]
“Oh, you guess, huh?” Her hands slot on her hips as she looks at him, a brow arched in skepticism. Letting out a quiet huff, she unclips a pokeball from her belt and taps the release.[break][break]
“Tsumugi,” she croons breezily, and the ariados’ mandibles click audibly, “he needs some extra sturdy binding.” Pale eyes scan over the styler, then flit to Lance briefly. “That styler just isn’t cutting it.”[break][break]
The arachnid scuttles forward on nimble legs, circling the Walking Wake as she spins a durable, shimmering SPIDER WEB to tie the paradox pokemon’s hind legs together.[break][break]
Sidney’s arms fold across her chest as she looks at him expectantly.

5uDTVixu

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:00:17 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"after seeing you handle the grocery ghost? yeah, think i'll be okay."[break][break]

to be fair, he handled that ghost poorly as well, arguably worse than she did since he was the one who fell over and knocked them both to the ground. fond memories, if he were to stop and think about it.[break][break]

quietly, he appreciates the help she offers. not so quietly, he voices another retort, feeling awfully defensive around her.[break][break]

"the styler's fine! it's that fucker that's tricky."[break][break]

but with the added help of SPIDER WEB, rotom is able to land its CONFUSE RAY, stunning the walking wake enough for the capture styler to do its thing.[break][break]

at the end, he tosses a pokeball at it, sighing.[break][break]

"fuck me, that was rough. had it covered, though, but thanks."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
78 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 22:09:37 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

She scoffs. “Uh, if I remember correctly, you screamed louder than I did. Really high pitched girly-like scream, too.”[break][break]
It’s half-goading. But he was more scared than she was. There was no denying the fact that she’d reacted because of how strongly he had. Chain reaction![break][break]
Sidney’s eyebrows climb at his arguing. “Dunno, I think it’s the styler.” She taps her chin. “Or maybe it’s user error.”[break][break]
Her ariados crawls back to her side on spindly legs and she recalls the spider back to her pokeball. Nearby, her noivern blinks at the scene—bothered by the shrieks and furious sounds that had come from the beast.[break][break]
“Oh, yeah, you totally had a handle on it.” Her voice is rich in sarcasm, “you really showed that…thing.”

N6FNqb88

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 10:46:39 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

every retort he makes is doubled in return. normally, he'd quip back with relative ease, able to dish as good as he can take, but with his attention divided and body exhausted from wrestling with the styler, he can do no more than sigh.[break][break]

"nah, the user's fine. i've caught scarier creatures than that."[break][break]

the way he looks over at her suggests that she may be the creature he's referring to.[break][break]

he breathes out a chuckle, grin affixed to his face as he finally approaches her.[break][break]

"think you could've done better?"[break][break]

his hand moves, flicking at his wrist to send a line of the styler falling over her, though nothing happens as she isn't a pokemon.[break][break]

"damn, thought that would've worked."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
78 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 23:35:55 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

If he’s exasperated with her, she isn’t fazed by it in the least.[break][break]
It is much too hot out here to keep up the good fight, though. The humidity hangs heavy on her, and she puffs out a breath.[break][break]
“That so? How scary?” He basically denies the fact that he’s still capable of failure, but that’s fine. She would, and often does, do the same. “Of course I think I could do better.” She catches people as a gig, after all. It’s a profession.[break][break]
She lifts a brow as he attempts a catch with his styler. Her eyes flit to his, then down to the line draped at her feet, then back up to him. “Ya tryina catch me?” she asks skeptically. Then her mouth curls in a smile and she takes a step backward, away from the tangle. “Do better, hot shot.”[break][break]
Sid mimics the nickname he used earlier, just a little adapted.[break][break]
Her noivern coos low in his throat as he shadows her. Sidney leans against one folded wing. “You’re just lucky I already called my spider back.”

M9DXXV|V

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 4:21:27 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"doubt it."[break][break]

not really. he has an inkling that she could do better than him despite years of experience at his back.[break][break]

"something tells me i couldn't even if i tried. but i'm never one to back down from a challenge, so why not?"[break][break]

the light blue glow of the capture styler lights up his smirk as he reels the line back in. he secures it back in place on his belt, not needing it for this capture.[break][break]

"do you think you're a catch, hot stuff?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
78 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 15:53:54 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Of course you’d say that.”[break][break]
Her voice lacks true spite, though she is still quite proud by nature. The smile on her lips curves wider.[break][break]
“You’re probably right, but ya won’t know if ya don’t try, hm?”[break][break]
He doesn’t seem keen on backing down, though, which is all well and good to her. Not that she intends to make things easy today. He won’t find the immediate results he had at that late nite shopper.[break][break]
With ease, she slips up on the back of her noivern, grin toothy. “I know I am.” She salutes him with a flick of two fingers and Noct takes off. Leaving him to wonder if she’s bluffing or not.
UwZgvKbK

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:50:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: