Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Why am I Poisoned? (Mission)
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 20:27:12 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Andrew arrived at the Slateport Warehouse District. One warehouse was infested with Poison Tera Shards, which had seeped in through a Tera Tunnel which was discovered underneath the Warehouse.

Normally, they'd be content with leaving this to the League. But seeing as the Warehouse was one of their many fronts, they had to act, before it got the League's attention.

Donning a gas mask, Andrew ventured into the Warehouse, without waiting for his partner. "Arceus, imagine the smell!", Andrew remarked, looking around to see the state of the warehouse. A purple haze of toxic fumes, with Muk, Weezing, and other Poison-types loitering around the place.

tags:
notes: Mission - Purify

close tab

played by

Madda

Lei
she/her
January 3
Konikoni City
Bi
Thief
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leibae
Leilani Kalawai'a
Why am I Poisoned? (Mission)
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 1:21:41 GMT
Leilani Kalawai'a Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Back home in Slateport it was. But instead of pleasure, Leilani was here for business. Rocket business, in fact. She stood outside of a quarantined warehouse that emit a purple haze. Poison Tera energy had been seeping into this building in particular from underneath, and she had been tasked with eliminating it so that Rocket could once again use it for their purposes.

Her partner wasn't present near the start. Hopefully he wasn't dead somewhere.

After a soft groan, Lei pulled a gas mask over her face and inhaled. A sharp, industrial scent was there to great here. The kind that was like inhaling that new plastic smell when tearing the packaging off of a CD case. But it did beat dying an agonizing death. She moved inside just in time to catch the fleeting shape of another human.

Poison-types were everywhere inside of this building. It was hard to even find anything else that could survive such a toxic climate.

"Hey." Leilani called out to the other man as she tailed him. "Rules said to wait up for me. Didn't want you breaking something in here without me to save you."

[break]
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights