Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Creating Content
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 23:16:19 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

It was another lonely night in Andrew's Rustboro apartment. Inside of his 'office', which was more like a man cave, lined with the boxes of various video games, as well as action figures and posters, Andrew was playing Pokken Tournament 7.

"Look, I can't block!", Andrew bellyached, as his Quaquaval was being juggled by the opposite player, who was using Tinkatuff. "I'm fuckin' pressing buttons here!"

As the Pikachu Libre activated its Burst Attack, Andrew proceeded to retreat to the dashboard, while it played out. For a moment, he hovered over the button to close out the game, but relented. Instead, he cut the game back on right after the Burst Attack knocked him out.

"You see that shit!? Fuckin' scrub ass character!", Andrew exclaimed to the chat. "Let's see you try that shit in Pokken Tournament 4, you fuckin' pussy!", Andrew spat.

After blocking the opposite player, Andrew went back to the queue for his next match.

"Now who the fuck is this?", Andrew asked, as his next opponent was loading.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

newt

julie, heidi hemlock
she/they
february six
lilycove city
pansexual
vlogger
cadet
all i need are things i like!
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julian
JULIAN BRIERLEY
Creating Content
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 20:57:06 GMT
JULIAN BRIERLEY Avatar
streams are easy mode for content creation, in julian's opinion. she doesn't have to dance around in that sweaty morpeko mask the whole time, and it can be done from the comfort of her own home without any worry of people recognizing the person under the mask. for her game streams she's commissioned a vtuber avatar that looks just like her persona, and while she doesn't get a lot of people on these streams, for the most part they're pretty chill.

her main in pokken tournament 7 is gengar, as it has been since she was old enough to pick up a controller and play. she's got her avatar fully kitted out too, making it recognizable to anyone who's seen her play. the game loads, and on the other end, where andrew can't hear her, heidi hemlock chirps "okay, guys, let's have a good game~"

the match begins. on heidi's stream, they tease their opponent once they realize they have the upper hand, scolding him and punishing him when he falls for their tricks. it's over soon enough, with heidi (or "queen_hemlock" as her usename shows) winning.

then it's over, and julian peaks at the chat. oh... interesting... was that another streamer she just beat down? oopsies.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights