november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
case of truth
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 11:21:30 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cassandra's walking through the streets of Slateport to meet with some friends as she spots a somewhat familiar face in the crowd. She can't be entirely sure, since she's only ever seen him in media and never in person, but the resemblance is striking ...

With Jon in her arms and Martin trailing behind her, she decided to simply approach the maybe-detective and ask directly - just wondering would not bring her closer to an answer, after all! Effie and Saude are circling the air above her, noticing that she's approaching a stranger, and fly a little bit closer, slightly alarmed; they really wish their trainer would become a bit less reckless.

"Excuse me!" she approaches, smiling friendly as she tries to get the attention of the dark-haired man. "I was wondering if you might be Detective Nikita Sokolov? I'm not entirely sure because of that rat tail-"

Maybe she should not insult him if she wants to see if she can hire him for work, but the words already slipped out ... that's just really not a good look, especially with how he does seem to take care of his hair. That's just truly upsetting.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights