mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 11:02:38 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fen doesn't immediately notice Sai's signing at dem, too engrossed in more and more ridiculous displays of strength. As dee does, however, dee seems to slightly pout, I'm not, dee signs despite everything pointing to the contrary. See, Morgrem understood now what I mean. In fact, the pokémon, recovering from the attacks still mentally, seems to latch onto Fen's ridiculousness, mirroring some of the moves dee's made.

As Sai starts explaining the deal, Fen points at the Morgrem to listen to what Sai's saying, pondering. I'll have to teach that one sign language ... and figure out some system ... Mirrors are good and well if everyone's playing 'fair'. Dee snickers at that thought. Hope you're not an honourable one, Sir, dee signs at the Morgrem, who doesn't understand. They'll get there.

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
p(r)etty thief / con artist
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 11:21:14 GMT
Sailor de Laurierwylle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sailor was patient and used to Fen's ways. If dee misses the signing, then they just repeat it until dee got it. [break][break]
It seemed Morgrem really was a perfect match for Fenelle, Sai noted as they watched them interact. They smiled at their sibling and pat Weezing again, "I think you can manage that. Might have been a little easier with an Impidimp but, Moregrem looks smart." They compliment the 'mon on purpose, to win it over. [break][break]
They nod at Fen's words and then add, "Honour is well and good but you have to be willing to do what needs to be done. We're the good guys, don't worry about that. Everything we do is for the greater good."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

plans to use form change; will refer to it as galarian weezing![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]--accent:#cc87a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 21:07:12 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
The Morgrem seems to take the compliment, looking content as he flexes his hair again. Fenelle gives the pokémon a thumbs-up, wondering how dee should start ... or maybe spending some time with the Autism Creatures could help ... but, dee would rather keep them seperate. We're up for the challenge, Fen signs, confidently.

It seems like the Weezing also warms up to Sai, but frankly, Fen could never ever see how it could not. If Sai doesn't want you to like them, you don't - if they want to, then you do. It's that simple.

Fen points to the Morgrem, and gestures back to Sai. He listens to der siblings words, and seems to nod understandingly, pensively. (Frankly, Fen's never thought much about right or wrong ... it's do or don't. And well, dee trusts Sai's judgement.) I think that should be all for here? Let's head back, I want a snack after all this.

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
p(r)etty thief / con artist
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 0:32:40 GMT
Sailor de Laurierwylle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sai merely nodded. They had confidence in Fen and knew dee wouldn't fail at this. [break][break]
After a moment, they held the ball that now belonged to their new Weezing and recalled the Pokémon. It was bad enough having Obstagoon follow them around, they didn't need the nine-foot wonder trailing behind, either.[break][break]
"Alright, my turn to buy, so pick anywhere you like for food." Once they had hiked back down, Sailor would arrange transport to whatever city their sibling picked.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

and done![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]--accent:#cc87a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 12:17:41 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle grins a bit as Sailor recalls the tall pokémon for obvious practical reasons. Morgrem would stay outside on der end, even if dee doesn't think Obstagoon needs any help with bodyguarding. Dee motions for the Fairy-Dark type to follow behind dem, also gesturing to Obstagoon as if saying, Look what he's doing!, before joining up with Sai proper.

Hmm, let's see ... There's a new café that's opened up in Petalburg City, let's go there! I've heard they also offer Mille-Feuilles, but I don't think they'll be any good either ...

ooc. and fen out \o/
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times