october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
p(r)etty thief / con artist
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 22:37:58 GMT
Sailor de Laurierwylle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

After a successful (kinda) heist the previous week, Sailor decided to take a break and enjoy an afternoon spent at the Central Mall. They didn't have any shops in particular they wanted to see but even window shopping could be fun. [break][break]
Not that funds were an issue but it wasn't worth the headache of a lecture from their papa about spending habits.[break][break]
Eye roll.[break][break]
They stopped at the food court to get a bubble tea with their Obstagoon right by their side. Sailor joined the queue and checked the menu while they waited.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

social time go![BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]--accent:#cc87a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 18:14:14 GMT
azure li Avatar

Azure had just finished with his ranger duties, so it was time for a lil treat. The patrol today was really tiring and he got no content out of it whatsoever, so he could only get a lil treat. No more.[break][break]
Sitting at the food court of the Central Mall, Azure sipped on his iced coffee and stared blankly ahead of him. Loki, his cinderace, was still full of energy, but sat at the table obediently, enjoying some fries.[break][break] It was then that something caught Azure's eye - or rather, someone. He sat up straight, eyes following the stranger and his obstagoon as they walked up to the bubble tea shop. Now why did this guy look so familiar?[break][break]
close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 18:18:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was Sailor's turn to order when they got a prickly feeling on the back of their neck. Being in their line of work, Sai was pretty good at figuring out when someone was watching them. Next to them, Obstagoon let out a grunt but Sailor ignored it and went ahead with their order.[break][break]
Standing to the side, they pretended to check their phone while doing a sweep of the area. Oh. Yeah, it was that dude with the Cinderace... Was that Pokémon eating fries?![break][break]
That was almost enough to throw them off but Sai went back to being nonchalant without missing a beat. Once they had their bubble tea, they could just leave the mall.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

loki pls[BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 18:44:26 GMT
azure li Avatar

Did Azure hallucinate or did their EYES just meet? If Azure was looking for a sign, this delusion was it. Shaking his now empty coffee cup, he decided some bubble tea would be nice too.[break][break]
Getting up from his seat (chair scraping the floor for the whole mall to hear) Azure made a beeline to the bubble tea shop, approaching the boy standing to the side now. Hands behind his back, pretended to scan the menu first, before clearing his throat. "Hey, like. Not to be weird, but have we met somewhere before?"[break][break]
He wondered for a brief moment if his fans felt anything like this when approaching him. Granted they wouldn't ask something cheesy like that, because they probably "met" on poketube or his streams but like. The vibe.[break][break]

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 18:49:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

As soon as Azure approached, Obstagoon stood in the way and started to growl. Sailor looked up from their phone with a bored expression, "It’s fine, stand down." Not that they cared about what this guy had to say.[break][break]
Of course, Sai remembered him -- how could they forget the dude that was making a fool of himself in front of a live audience? But to his face, Sai merely shrugged, "I don't think so." And when their name was called, they collected their drink and started to walk off.[break][break]
Obstagoon growled once more before he followed Sailor.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

lmao soz c:[BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 19:01:33 GMT
azure li Avatar

Clearly he wasn't welcome here - fair enough. Has to be weird just being approached with a line like that, not even at the club or anything. Azure was still reeling from the obstagoon growling at him (Loki probably didn't notice, otherwise he'd be.... well, stomping around angrily, probably) so he missed the name that was called out, and soon enough the boy and his obstagoon were walking away. Panicked, Azure wondered whether there was any point in chasing after the stranger, or if he should just let it all go and go home.[break][break] His retreating back unlocked a memory in Azure's brain and he scrambled to get his phone out of his pocket. He gasped - Loki somehow heard that one and was by his side in a heartbeat - and hurried after the stranger. "Wait it's you! I knew I'd seen you somewhere!"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 20:13:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Mid-sip, Sailor turned to face the stranger once more. Stupid, tall, idiot.[break][break]
"Hm? Let it go, we don't know each other." Sailor remarked with a sigh. It was tiresome dealing with people like this. And this guy? He had that do-good personality and an energetic Cinderace -- he had to be a Ranger.[break][break]
Obatagoon glared at the Cinderace, blocking Azure and the 'mon from getting closer to Sai. They merely smirked and continued sipping their drink.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

lmao soz c:[BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 12:52:35 GMT
azure li Avatar

"Yes and no," Azure grumbled, holding his phone out for the other to see. A screenshot from his stream was displayed on his screen, very grainy and pixelated, as one would expect. Azure pointed between his phone and the guy in front of him, eyes big in surprise. He's made the connection! It was the same person![break][break]
He took another step forward - as close as the obstagoon would allow without clawing his eyes out - not willing to make a bigger scene than he's already made. "You took my smartwatch!"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 18:25:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sai gestured for Obstagoon to move back a bit and looked at the phone. Their brows rose slowly, "You think that pixel blur is me? Should I be insulted?"[break][break]
Hm, interesting that this guy had evidence like that. Of course, the stream set-up. Either he was smart enough (doubt) to grab a screen grab himself, or someone from his audience (likely) did it.[break][break]
"Hm. This is a really common brand, a lot of people wear it." Sai flashed the watch as they took out their phone and messaged to look into whoever this guy was, to find out about his background and whatever else dee could dig up.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

sai is the nicest person ever uwu[BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 18:34:55 GMT
azure li Avatar

"It IS you, look!" Azure zooms in even more, making the screenshot even worse. It's deep fried at this point but Azure can't shake the... the gut feeling, the ranger intuition, that he's looking at the person who broke into his house. The only thing really visible in the screenshot is the little braid illuminated by some backlight, and Azure's pointing between his phone and the stranger's hair again. "Why would you be insulted? Your cute hairstyle is right there!"[break][break]
He pauses at the brand comment, and only then looks down at the guy's wrist to see HIS smartwatch. His mouth hangs open in shock. "I didn't even show you what my smartwatch looked like and you confessed just like that..." How would he prove it? What is the guy even doing with his watch, just checking the time??
[break][break]

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 0:24:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Well, at least this guy could tell Sailor had cute hair. That was something.[break][break]
"You could have set that up, I don't even know your name or where you live, so why would I be in your house?" Sailor rolled their eyes and then again when Azure pointed out the smartwatch, "Are you stupid? I just said it's a common brand I'm wearing so I'm not surprised if your tiny pea-brain thought it might be yours. If I wanted a watch, I could just buy a watch. I don't need to steal one."[break][break]
Only they had and it was fun to see Azure freak out like this.[break][break]
They looked at their phone and saw Fenelle had dumped a text file into their chat that had a lot of Azure's personal information on it. As expected, dee was the best and worked fast.[break][break]
And now Sailor had more fodder to work with.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

sai stop being mean challenge[BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 7:16:51 GMT
azure li Avatar

Azure stared at the stranger, a pout forming on his lips. Why was he so mean? Sure, one could argue Azure was accusing him of being a criminal in public, but he wasn't calling the police or anything. Should he? He probably should. He could also buy a new watch but having it right in front of him.... [break][break]
"Whether you know my name or not, you clearly were in my house and then my watch was gone and--" Azure sighs, defeated. Clearly he wasn't going to soften the guy's heart by repeating the same thing over and over. "Whatever, I guess. Can I have your name at least? Not to put on the police report or anything."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 11:55:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sailor scoffed, "That sounds like something someone who wanted my name for a police report, would say."[break][break]
They finish their drink in three more sips and then tossed the empty cup into the nearest bin, "You want my name? Fine, you have to battle me for it. My Obstagoon versus your Cinderace. We can do it out front, there's space there."[break][break]
"I assume you know how to battle?" Without waiting for Azure's answer, Sai led the way outside, and Obstagoon seemed thrilled at the prospect of a fight. Sailor couldn't blame him -- they approved that their 'mon was so bloodthirsty.[break][break]
Looking around, Sailor spotted the nearby battling plaza and took their place on one end.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

c: [BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
not so smart
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 19:06:06 GMT
azure li Avatar

A battle for a name? When the guy already knew where Azure lived and had his watch? Didn't seem fair, but if Azure walked away from this... well. He couldn't, of course. He glanced at Loki - the pokemom seemed ready to go, even if the two of them didn't have much battle experience. [break][break]
Following the two outside, Azure shortly took his place at the other end of the battle plaza. He hoped to win, if the obstagoon didn't pull out anything unexpected he should win, but he wasn't so sure. "And if I lose?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
not so smart
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 22:50:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

"If you lose... Then you have to give me your phone." Taking this guy's watch and phone? Yeah, Sailor thought that was funny. They smirked and waited to see if Azure was going to agree to their terms.[break][break]
Meanwhile, Sailor took out their own phone, snapped a pic of the situation and sent it to Fen to enjoy. No doubt, their sibling would be rooting for them to win this match-up.[break][break]
Sai put their phone away, "Well? I think you've had enough time to decide. Are we fighting or not?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

c: [BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights