Getting their Feet wet [ Mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 3:46:32 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Some of the fondest memories Zachary had of Johto was the trips to the museum and aquariums when he was in school. Though the time for nostalgia was long gone, as his family now choose to move from there to Hoenn of all places-- Zachary still felt happy to learn there were such places of education and enjoyment like here. So for a well deserve break after Excursions, Wilds and Rocket encounters-- it was time for some R&R in the city. [break][break] Slateport was not his favorite place to go, but it was the central hub of all of Hoenn and now held a special aquarium for aquatic study and amusement. Zachary stood before the massive complex, by his side was his Delphox-- Dizzy, and his Mime Jr-- Happy. Both looked in awe-- Dizzy with caution with so much water, and Happy with overjubilant joy on his little face. [break][break] "Come on, let's go check it out. " Zachary said with encouragement as they entered the aquarium. [break][break] Fond memories of the old one rushed in his head, as he saw large tanks filled with all kinds of aquatic life, from small exotic colored fish, to large Dewgon and Sharpedos behind thick glass and in tunnels where the only light came from the tanks. [break][break] This place was no different. THough a bit empty as it was an weekday, there was still a healthy amount of people there. They entered via his league pass-- which allowed visits, but still, things seemed a bit slow. There was a lack of certain Pokemon. Perhaps it was a quiet day or they were moved for cleaning the observation tanks? Who knew...[break][break] Zachary took a moment to approach a nearby display map, showing the layout of the facility and attractions to see. Perhaps there was a place for even the aquatic Pokemon he had with him. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

I relicanth thank you enough mission sign upXXX.[break]
XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,508 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 6:46:54 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Lam couldn’t really claim to be a fish guy. In fact, he was rather the opposite. From an early age, he’d been wary of many aquatic pokemon, and many water-types in general—though he never really could pinpoint a reason as to why.[break][break]
Having grown up on Mele Mele, the irony of an island dweller’s aversion to this particular type wasn’t lost on him.[break][break]
But he’d never been averse to water itself, and it was something he was actively trying to, well, overcome. The gaggle of Psyduck he’d collected had helped with that—easing him into a sense of comfort with their avian ties, despite being flightless. He was also fond of his feraligatr, though she was also pointedly not a fish.[break][break]
Even if he still didn’t quite care for the beady-eyed stare that most fish sorts bore. It was unnerving especially as he walked down the long corridor of the aquarium. He’d brought along Peaches, who waddled just behind him along with a second Psyduck he’d recently come into possession of. It was much shyer, and he’d been hoping that the more outgoing psyduck would coax it out of its shell.[break][break]
If anything, at least, both psyducks seemed to be enjoying the sight of colorful aquatic pokemon twirling through the tank in bright, aquamarine water. Lam, meanwhile, was convinced each and every one was staring at him with murderous intent.[break][break]
They hadn’t just come here to observe, though. They actually had a task. Some displaced Pokémon in Lilycove’s waters needed safe rehabilitation. Even Lam could aside his irrational fears to assist that sort of bid for help. The Pokémon in question were tucked safely away inside pokeballs, anyway.[break][break]
With a tilt of his head, he nodded at the Psyduck and they wandered away from a particularly colorful display of corsola, toward the directory. Someone was already there, and Lam glanced in the young man’s direction sidelong. “Wouldn't happen to know where on here the rehabilitation drop off is, would you?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

-

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 3:34:48 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Zachary, along side his Delphox Dizzy, and his Mime Jr Happy, observed the quiet scenes of watery coves and artificial streams, though the pokemon there were a bit sparce. Some fish pokemon like Goldeen and other types swam around, but nothing more outstanding. A quillfish was one of the more unique ones. As things were growing a bit too quiet, someone spoke up to their attention. [break][break] Zachary turned to see the green-haired stranger, and with him two Psyducks of all things. Zachary glanced at him, at the mention of the "Rehabilitation center'. [break][break] "Um, sorry I don't. I'm just here as a guest and visitor. Maybe its somewhere back at the main corridor..." Zachary paused as he caught sight of the two Psyducks with him. His eyes showed interest. [break][break] "Oh wow... those are amazing Psyducks. I had wanted one for a long time. I love how they have psychic power even though they are water types." he said, leaning closer to the ducks. [break][break] The Mime Jr with him soon approached the ducks, seeing their hands grasping their heads in poor headaches. As if to greet the ducks, Happy used his little hands on his own head, mimicking the same gesture as if thinking it was the Psyduck's way of saying hello. [break][break] Zachary shook his head at the silliness of his Mime Jr. "I'm Zachary, by the way. As for the Rehab center, maybe we can find it." he offered. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,508 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 0:17:47 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “Ah, sorry to bother then,” he replied with a sheepish chuckle, “probably should’ve figured someone who works here wouldn’t be looking at the map.” They’d probably already know where to go, right? His expression turned thoughtful, and he looked over the map again. “Yeah, that might be right…”[break][break]
His preoccupation faltered, though, at the mention of his companions. “Oh, thanks! They’re great company, even if they’re a bit panicky.” At the suggestion, Peaches let out an indignant PSY in protest. Lam was quick to amend– “Okay, okay, so Peaches isn’t panicky.” She was a sassy little duck, though, but saying as much would earn him more attitude.[break][break]
He’d pick his battles.[break][break]
The other one, though…that psyduck was far shyer and anxious. “You a fan of psychic types, then?” he asked, watching as Peaches nudged the other one forward–encouraging it to greet both the young man and his mime jr. She herself blinked in confusion at the little, pink pokemon, a webbed paw reaching out to poke at its forehead when it mimicked their mannerisms. “They’re great–I’ve got Peaches here suited up with psychic tera typing. It’s a useful trick in battles.”[break][break]
Despite its shyness, the psyduck peered at the strangers with a degree of curiosity. Though it still remained partially hidden behind Lam’s legs, paws still pressed to its noggin. Lam, on the other hand, smiled at their newfound company. “That’d be helpful! I don’t come here too often.” He stuck a hand out, “I’m Lam.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

-

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 4:00:19 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Zachary got a general idea for the "Rehab" center based on the staff only areas on the map. All of them, including his Pokemon walked with Lam as he asked him questions. "Yeah, I'm pretty dedicated as a Psychic Pokemon trainer, but I train other types too. I do love finding Pokemon who can use psychic techniques even if their types are not related. " Zachary explained, "I love the mystery and magic that they command or represent. They're really cool!" Zachary said with pride of his pokemon. Especially his Delphox that walked beside them. [break][break] As they walked, Zachary did appreciate meeting another enthusiastic trainer like him. All the while as they walked, Happy the Mime Jr continued to mimic Psyduck, which made the Delphox just sigh at his silly friend. [break][break] They soon reached the area that was for Rehab center. They knocked on the door and entered. [break][break]"Excuse me? is someone here? " Zachary asked, checking inside. [break][break] The inside was a laboratory of sorts, with several tanks too-- some that were kept indoors, another part that seemed to lead outside. As they entered, they soon found a lab technician, wearing rather thick glasses. [break][break]"Oh hello there. How can I help you?" the man asked, adjusting his glasses, and spying the pokemon with him. "My that is quite an array of Pokemon you have there. Are you both trainers?" he asked. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights