Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 5:00:16 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

The effects of the toxic mochi had overwhelmed even the higher brass of Rocket, it seemed.[break][break]

Elisabeth hadn't been accustomed to playing the role of scientist, not ever since her time in the crystabloom laboratories. Given her unique immunity to poison and her background in toxicology, however, that door had reopened for her in the organization.[break][break]

She might have welcomed that fate, once. Now, it irritated her slightly. Playing nurse wasn't exactly her idea of an enjoyable time, and the name of today's patient didn't help matters.[break][break]

Well. At first, anyway.[break][break]

"Beckett," she said briskly, stepping towards the man who'd been latched snugly in a straightjacket. It would be a lie to say she didn't mildly enjoy this, seeing her smug and proud fellow underboss rendered defenseless and in her care. "I hear you've been indulging in too much mochi, hm?"[break][break]

Casually, as if she had all the time in the world, she took a seat on a stool next to him with a notepad, smiling at him with a cruelty that gleamed.[break][break]

"Would you happen to be lucid enough to describe your symptoms for me?"[break][break]

It wasn't a question she asked because she expected a coherent answer from him.[break][break]

She just enjoyed seeing him squirm.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 9:46:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
it is far less enjoyable for him to be in her company, forced into the role of the patient which leaves his wellbeing in her hands; an awful predicament that cannot be avoided, sadly.

'beckett.'

her voice snaps him out of his frazzled, dazed state of mind, bringing him back into the present. he regards her with a look, a scowl, and swallows the urge to spit at her, disgusted by her smugness.

"you look happy."

too happy.

his eyes flick down to her notepad, then over at the clipboard some other rocket nurse used earlier.

"you have my symptoms, clearly, so let's skip the foreplay and give me what i need."
[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 15:21:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Who wouldn't be happy serving the glory of Rocket?" she quipped in a sing-song voice, its dulcet tones bright with wicked delight. "But you are lucid, how wonderful. I'll make a note of that in your chart."[break][break]

Her pen scratched across the pad, a deviation from the typical digital tablets used; that had been a personal decision made due to her own distaste of technology.[break][break]

It also allowed her to take her time writing, using that wonderfully detailed calligraphy that so mourned being wasted on her. It had the pleasing secondary effect of wasting 's time.[break][break]

"Should I take your hostile demeanor to be a symptom, and your colorful language an indication of heightened arousal?"[break][break]

Mockery sang in her question, sharp and shining with venom.[break][break]

"It's important these examinations be thorough."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 7:41:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

if not for the straightjacket that binds him, his hands would have found her neck to silence the mockery that oozes through her words, every inflection drenched in venom. the urge persists longer than he expects; a byproduct of the toxin, he imagines; but he finds he does not mind it.

"perhaps."

he grits his teeth, tensing through the influx of pain. when it passes, he breathes out a sigh, rattling on the chains.

"come on, then. be thorough. and be quick about it."

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 7:33:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Aroused and hostile, then," she continued all-too-pleasantly, taking note. "Very well. You've had a long length of exposure to the infection, haven't you?"[break][break]

It could be seen as admirable, that he so diligently reported on Rocket's behalf in the face of a new and terrifyingly infectious disease like this one. Or it could be seen as very foolhardy. She hadn't quite decided which of the two was, and part of her didn't care.[break][break]

"Some patients report intrusive thoughts. Have you experienced any worthy of note?"[break][break]

She suspected she could guess at some of them, given the glower darkening his face. To be despised and to be loathed satisfied her in some strange, indescribable way. It reaffirmed her expectations of the world, and of him.[break][break]

And, in truth, it reflected back the hatred and resentment she held for him.[break][break]

Hatred for how he'd burned for the sin of his Ruinous Avatarship, defending that act of cruelty as a kindness.[break][break]

Resentment for how he'd smugly claimed , searching for the hurt in her eyes and being satisfied when he'd found it.[break][break]

Only her greatest self-restraint kept him from joining upon a fresh line of the Tablets of Ruin.[break][break]

"You can be as vivid as you like."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 6:05:14 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

his mind can often be a cesspool of intrusive thoughts made more abundant depending on the situation, his mental state, or the company he's around, and while those thoughts are always kept under lock and key, never to see the light of day, the effects of the TOXIC CHAIN have seeped through, weakening his hold over them.

so when given the opportunity to share, they slip out almost involuntarily.

"i think of killing you, of the satisfaction i'd feel squeezing your throat and hearing you choke."

tensing against another wave of pain, he admits after a strained breath,

"i think of you often, despite myself."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 6:13:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I think of killing you, of the satisfaction I'd feel squeezing your throat and hearing you choke."
[break]

"Oh, I'm sure you do, Beckett," she waved him away, as if he'd confessed nothing more out of the ordinary than finding rainy weather abysmal. "I'm sure you do."[break][break]

was far from the first person in Hoenn with this fantasy. Elisabeth had a deep suspicion it was one shared with many people in the League and within Rocket alike, and a disturbingly calm part of her psyche had made peace with this. Kalos had taught her to expect to be reviled; Hoenn had just cemented that expectation as true.[break][break]

The second half of the confession caused the smirk on her features to fade somewhat, replaced by evident dismay at that potential implication, until she swept it tidily away with another click of her pen.[break][break]

Better not to investigate that.[break][break]

"The current strain of the infection amplifies inherent desires, so none of this murderous intent is surprising. Let's see..." She clicked her tongue, glancing over the pad before letting her gaze drift back to him. "How intense is your current wave of pain, would you say, on a scale of 1 to 10?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 6:42:02 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

he wonders how many she has slighted enough in the organization to have them want to kill her the same way he does. he wonders as well how many he has slighted. the number may be comparable but with time, she will overtake him, that much he knows.

"seven," he tenses again, "maybe eight."

when it passes, he strains against the tightness of the binds. a grunt escapes him as he circles back to ask,

"do you think of killing me?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 6:48:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Sometimes," she admitted, not looking up at him as she did so. "But not enough to want to act on it."[break][break]

He'd invited those reasons in himself, and none of them had anything to do with her, if she were to be honest with herself.[break][break]

Her eyes closed, seeing 's burn scars, and then reopened.[break][break]

She could still remember the mocking laughter in Theo's eyes as he spoke of as if he was a weapon to be wielded against her, instead of... Well. Instead of what didn't matter, of course. Because what she had wasn't what Theo had with Barnaby, was it?[break][break]

If it was, Theo would never have spoken to her like that about him. She certainly never would have, at least.[break][break]

Even after all this self-inflicted anguish, she'd kept the true nature of her relationship with Admin Bee quiet from the other underboss. He could guess at it, but she'd never confirmed anything. It felt like it would somehow cheapen her feelings to do so.[break][break]

"You're not worth killing, in the end."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 6:56:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

quietly, he imagines the feeling of her hands around his neck; how they feel; how they squeeze; and how he would take his final breath. she would be doing him a favor, in the end, to free him from the shackles that bind him.

"mm."

his thoughts are drowned out as he focuses on bracing himself through another wave of pain, veins tight in his forearms.

"continue."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 7:03:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Inexplicably, the sadistic pleasure she'd had in this assignment had begun to fade. To her frustration, Elisabeth couldn't quite pinpoint why.[break][break]

His calmness of demeanor, perhaps, was to blame. Then again, confessing he fantasized about killing her didn't exactly exude calm, did it? So no, that couldn't be the reason, either.[break][break]

She leaned back in her seat, fully aware of the completed questionnaire she'd chosen to ignore in order to prolong 's suffering, and skimmed down to the final question on her form.[break][break]

"Reports state that the will of the infected erodes over time, and hidden desires run rampant. Is there any such force driving you at present?"[break][break]

Her emerald eyes glanced back at him coolly, filled with suspicion but awaiting his verbal confirmation.[break][break]

"Is there something you want?" she rephrased pointedly.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 7:13:54 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

well-aware of the effects the TOXIC CHAIN have on the infected, he knows to expect them to happen to him, and through that, he has come to be prepared for them. so, his will is in tact, but he cannot say the same for his desires.

despite years of experience in toxicology, learning and building resistance where he can, he cannot prepare for the unaccountable.

"you."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 7:22:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

An animalistic terror gripped her as she froze at that single word.[break][break]

Nonetheless she kept herself poised, looking over the unfinished form as her eyes unfocused. The words blurred together, becoming meaningless.[break][break]

"You want to kill me?" she clarified, her pen hovering suspended over the paper.[break][break]

Her blood ran cold to even consider the alternative. To be the object of his murderous rage was infinitely more comforting.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 7:37:45 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

the writing stops, the tip of the pen no longer scratching pointlessly at paper, allowing him a moment to reprieve and gather his unraveling thoughts and desires that were never meant to be shared, but with the door now unlocked and ajar, they slip out with ease.

"don't be coy, fiorelli. you know what i mean."

a beat.

"i want you."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PESTIFEROUS [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 7:59:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"That's enough."[break][break]

She arose from her seat without another word, turning her back to him as the paper fell uselessly to the floor. With an almost robotic precision, she pulled out a fresh latex glove and snapped it onto her hand, reaching for a waiting antidote. It had a putrid scent to it, like withered pecha berries.[break][break]

Mercifully, this would work fast.[break][break]

Her approach to appeared, on the outside, entirely collected. Beneath the surface, anxiety and trepidation surged and swarmed her thoughts, distracting her as she readied herself for the task at hand.[break][break]

"You're sick," she decided, her voice smoothed into a soothing tenor. "You don't know what you're saying."[break][break]

She extended the vial to his lips patiently, her next words ringing with command.[break][break]

"Open your mouth."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing