TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
corrosion [c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 16:05:36 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

"Very well," Nenet answers, her hands unfolding and moving purposefully to return to the task at hand. Removing the Antidote once more she slowly begins pushing the poison once more into Cillian's veins.
[break][break]
There's a tense silence, one filled with Cillian's gritted teeth and Nenet's vague concern at going down as a murderess. Nonetheless, after a few more millilitres she murmurs lowly, "We may be going about this wrong, you know."
[break][break]
"It might behove us to look into something incapable of being poisoned, like a Zangoose with Immunity and puzzle out the details from there."

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,436 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
corrosion [c]
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 13:37:22 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian's laughter is sharp with strain.[break][break]

"Now you tell me."[break][break]

He doesn't sound angry. Pained, if anything, sweat slick against his skin as his body works to expel the unwanted toxin.[break][break]

He takes a few deep breaths.[break][break]

"It worked for Lugia," he explains through clenched teeth. "And my other shadows that aren't immune, it still changed them. Strengthened them."[break][break]

He was the Avatar of a Shadow Pokemon, the closest thing they had to a Shadowed human. But what if he could be more?[break][break]

The gleam of hunger in his eyes is terrifying.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
corrosion [c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 15:32:13 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet's low voice answers with a single fact, soft and aloof, "You aren't a Pokemon, Cillian. You're flesh, and blood, and human."
[break][break]
She pushes the last bit of poison from the vial into Cillian's veins with that spoken and then immediately moves to detach the syringe and place the Antidote in its place. Her gaze cuts up sharply to his face and she asks firmly, "How do you feel now?"

NOTES

- @cillian.[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,436 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
corrosion [c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 18:15:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Really? I had no idea."[break][break]

In spite of the bite of sarcasm, he doesn't seem truly offended by her skepticism. It was natural.
[break][break]
He does, however, look terribly ill. The sheen of sweat accentuates the pallor of his skin. His breaths come laboured, his heart rate a little too quick. Through the fog of nausea and drowsiness, he recognizes his limits.[break][break]

"Antidote," he manages to get out, covering his mouth against the urge to vomit. The word is slightly slurred but still audible enough.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
corrosion [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 1:02:23 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet sighs audibly - though as to what though it could be any of her current frustrations: Cillian's persistence in killing himself or his flippancy.
[break][break]
She begins to speak once more though silences as her eyes look sharply over his features. "Cillian," she prompts, only for him to finally snarl out for the antidote. Moving purposefully in response, the syringe is attached and the Antidote pushed steadily into the Underboss's veins.
[break][break]
Her hand still gripping his forearm from removing the syringe, she asks slowly and pointedly, "Do you need a doctor?"

NOTES

- .[break].

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,436 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
corrosion [c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 21:17:46 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He doesn't reply right away, jaw still clenched tight against a tide of nausea. Only once it passes does he take a large gulp of air, wincing at the wave of dizziness.[break][break]

"No," is said too quickly, at mention of a doctor. As if he'd not given it proper thought, and the mere though of the word had repulsed him. He shakes his head, reaffirming, "No, I should be fine. The antidote'll do its job."[break][break]

He wipes sweat from his brow and leans forward, pinching the bridge of his nose.[break][break]

"I feel like shit," he says, dry humour crawling up his throat with a laugh. "In case you needed to know for your report." Then, more seriously, he describes, "Nausea. Feels like my veins are on fire. Muscles ache and I'm dizzy as hell. Worse than the typical experience, but I kind of expected that."[break][break]

CORROSIVE poisons were strong enough to eat through steel, after all.[break][break]

With that thought in mind, he reluctantly admits, "Fuck, probably should see a doctor."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
corrosion [c]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 1:53:12 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet purses her lips together, the colour blanching from them from the force before she eases them apart. It was thankfully not her body in the wringer.
[break][break]
"I would say take an analgesic but honestly I don't know how your liver's doing right now so maybe don't." Nonetheless, she scribbles down Cillian's words for her inevitable write-up. She does not look up at his comment about seeing a doctor after all, merely arches her eyebrow.
[break][break]
May he had some sense after all.
[break][break]
"I'll send over the date once it's compiled," Nenet says.
[break][break]
Gathering her things, she sees herself from the room.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
corrosion [c]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 22:27:05 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven