he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
hands up
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 18:25:11 GMT
azure li Avatar

Azure stretched as he locked his character for the game in. It was a chill gaming stream day (despite the fact that the games he was going to play were anyting but chill), and he was planning to just chat with his fans for a few hours, nothing too fancy.[break][break]
He scanned the names of the players once they got into the loading screen, and quickly sat up in his chair. "Oh that's Andrew... I really wanna win this game though," he scrambles to find Andrew on his other screen so he can call him as his chat erups into laughter, gg azure wp, that's a wrap now[break][break]
"Oh come on guys he's not that bad!" Azure whines, pressing the call button hurriedly. "Pleaseeeee please please please pick up..."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
hands up
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 15:10:31 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Today, a donator paid for Andrew to play a certain MOBA. Trolls and fans alike looked forward to Andrew's toxic antics, and the destruction of his peripherals. Immediately, his rogue's gallery of trolls were attempting to get into the same lobby he was in. Attempting to streamsnipe the manchild, and ruin his stream.

Upon seeing the call prompt with an all too familiar name, Andrew beamed. "Yo, Az is in the motherfuckin' house!", Andrew announced, rather enthusiastic to see his friend come in. Andrew quickly hit the green button to answer the call. "Yo, Az, what the fuck is good, homie?" Andrew greeted the man enthusiastically.

Immediately, trolls spammed messages shitting on Azure. Messages that accused him of being in on whatever crime they attempted to paint Andrew as having committed. "Mods, ban any of these cocksuckers that shit on Az! We don't need any of that bullshit on my stream!", Andrew called out to his mods.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights