rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
starlight [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 4:41:39 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Just as always, the skies shone immaculately.[break][break]

It hadn’t mattered where he viewed them from, nor what depth of night he gandered upon their beauty, but there had always been a certain touch he felt when beneath the Hoennian borders, particularly. Had it been due to sentimentality? An unsaid, unconscious bias?[break][break]

Whatever it was, he hadn’t quite been able to pin the reason down for the longest time.[break][break]

Regardless, though, he was back. Left within the wake of responsibility and the shadow past turmoil, alike, he found himself stuck between a rock and a hard place— and as he was wont to do since a young age, he eventually decided to clear his head with a small venture outdoors. As his Noivern circled the skies above him, their wings an ebon banner against a starlit backdrop, he merely kept a gaze forward. With a spare Pokeball in hand, he spun it within his grasp idly before noting a faint movement within the brush afar.[break][break]

He sat up a bit straighter, hues of amber narrowing amidst the evening starlight as he gauged the source with a careful eye. After a small while, he aimed carefully before lobbing the capsule outward.[break][break]

A familiar ring met his ears as the Pokeball met purchase against its target.[break]
It took him a moment to realize that, rather than the silence following a Pokemon’s capture, there seemed to be…another sort of noise? Startled, maybe? If he actually paid attention, it even sounded like—[break][break]

...Oh, shit, was that a person—?[break][break]

A sharp whistle left his lips, signaling the circling dragons overhead to return to him as he lifted himself from where he sat, making a brisk jog towards the greenery.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @tag

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#914ecf;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
You say you're a god man, so what I'm the devil herself
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
starlight [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 15:39:28 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
A beautiful starlit night was all it took to lure the redhead outside for a midnight stroll. A lifetime of camping outside tended to do that to her; the call of nature, even though it had been some time, still reverberated deeply within the former bounty hunter. There had been a smile on her face when she followed her Zoroark into the thicket, not expecting to be assaulted by something the very moment the shadows overtook her.

*THUNK*

Albeit hollow, whatever hit her seemed to crack as it made contact with the back of her head and hit the ground. A semi-muffled shout, followed by a series of curses echoed from her location as she tried to find the object in question.

When her hands wrapped around the telltale shape of a discarded pokéball, her disbelief turned into anger.

"What the actual fuck!?"

There had been many things Yvaine had experienced throughout the years. Some trivial, some mind-blowing, some excrutiating. Others things one could only dream of.

Being cucked in the head by a pokéball in the middle of the night however, had not been one of them.

The sharp whistle of the presumed culprit sounded nearby, leaving Yvaine with a flaring temper to burst through the thicket towards the incoming figure. "What the fuck do you think today is, November 20th??"

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
starlight [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:34:32 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARRACOSTA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLID ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALTARIA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NATURAL GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REFRESH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
starlight [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 2:41:17 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

It hadn’t taken too long for profanity after profanity to meet his ear, thus confirming his fear.[break]
Fantastic.[break][break]

His lips pulled back into a grimace as he briskly jogged towards the greenery afar, his brows furrowed in equal parts guilt, nervousness, and concern all the same as he neared. With his Noivern in tow, he reached out with the intent of brushing the overgrown brush aside, only to find his expression shifting swiftly as he stopped dead in his tracks, and even took an instinctive step back as the figure reared her way through.[break][break]

Just like that, his jaw dropped ever so slightly in shock, and the former grief knitting his brows together had departed, matching his surprise as they raised above widened eyes.[break][break]

”Wh-... N-November 20th—?”[break][break]

It was all he could stammer out at first as he found himself met halfway— and vehemently, at that. With his hands raised slightly in instinctive defense, his brows had furrowed a second time as quickly as they lightened up, and as he struggled to gauge and interpret the situation at hand. The gleam of a Pokeball within her grasp seemed to be enough in grounding him again, however, as the sight of it met his gaze.[break][break]

He paused, taking a deep breath before sighing, an apologetic smile taking his lips.[break][break]

”Ahhh… Aha, okay. Yeah, I…think that’s mine,” he started off awkwardly, nodding towards the dual-hued capsule in her hand. ”I’m sorry. Really. No excuse, obviously, but I must’ve mistaken you for a Pokemon with how dark it is right now.”[break][break]

And as irony would have it, he couldn’t help but let his gaze drift behind her at the sight of movement. Hues of amber shifted between her and the figures afar out of instinct and wariness, but after noting the creatures in passing, he pressed his lips thinly for a few moments in conflict before palming another Pokeball on his belt, taking it off and holding it up in aim.[break][break]

He spared her a quick look and embarrassed smile as he nodded in the direction of the Pokemon to drive his intent home—after confirming that it wasn’t another person, thank you—and tossed the ball at the Altaria.[break][break]

”Are you okay, though? Hurt?” he added quickly, leaving the Pokeball retrieval to Orion as he flapped his wings and sped off. ”I don’t mind bringing you somewhere to get checked out. It’s the least I can do…”[break][break]

------[break][break]

(catching altaria)

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#914ecf;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights