rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
homecoming [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 4:42:00 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Despite the reality of it all, it really did feel like ages had passed since he walked down the hallway. With an idle eye, he peered across the numerous doors lining the walls by his flanks, counting the numbers embedded within them with no other reason than to pass the time. A small chuckle left him as he listened to the voice speaking into his ears, courtesy of the buds nestled within them.[break][break]

”Yes, I know.”[break][break]

A pause.[break][break]

”...Yes, I promise to visit you soon. Really~.”[break][break]

His feet stopped before one door in particular, his gaze tracing the familiar line of numbers across its upper half before he breathed a soft sigh, a gentle smile tugging ever so vaguely upon his lips.[break][break]

”Just let me know when you’re free, and I’ll make time. Text me later, yeah?”[break][break]

A few more moments later, and he found himself pressing a gentle thumb against one of the buds, a soft blip ringing amidst his senses as the line went quiet. Before rejoining its opposing hand within its pocketed embrace, he reached out towards the bell before him, giving it a brief press before resigning to simply waiting.[break][break]

He inhaled deeply in the interim, tracing the walls and ceiling around and above him as the doorbell resounded from beyond the door, muffled and beckoning towards whomever dwelled within.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#914ecf;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
homecoming [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 7:42:04 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

graduating has not made her any less tired. [break][break]

the only thing to show for it is the plaque on the wall, and a license to boot. that's it; the reading and the studying and the workload has stagnated and remained the same. her sleepless nights and (though noticeably lessened) baggy eyes tell the same tale. unfortunately, work always demands her attention. it never stopped. [break][break]

she's still tired when she idly sits on her couch, folder in her lap and papers sprawled over the coffee table - although carefully kept away from a cup of something adjacent to liquid candy. she fully intends to drown herself back into her day work before the graveyard shift later that night but, before she could, there's a ring from the bell. [break][break]

".. who is it?" not a question meant to be answered, considering that no one else was in the room. she wasn't expecting any visitors today, and if something came up, she'd get a phone call. was she forgetting a prior appointment? [break][break]

she's too tired to think about it, so she gets up from the couch to open the door. she'll worry about how she looks later on--[break][break]

is what she thought, until she sees who is at her door. "leo?" she asks, without bothering to correct herself.[break][break]

tired eyes light up, and the (joyful) surprise is clumsily hidden.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
homecoming [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 2:41:33 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

A smile—soft and admittedly subdued—creased over his lips as a familiar face met his gaze.[break][break]

”Hey,” he chuckled simply, raising a hand in greeting. Where a joyous spark laid blanketed within eyes of surprise, a warmth crept within his own eyes in response as he tilted his head, slightly, and nodded her way. ”Sorry for not calling ahead of time. Hope you weren’t busy, either— just wanted to surprise you~.”[break][break]

He brought his other hand from the pocket it nestled within, and with it, the plastic bags that hung from its wrist. He shook them softly, the scent of food wafting from them while raising a brow at her. His smile quirked a bit further to one side, teasing.[break][break]

”So, this a good time? Can I come in~?”

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
homecoming [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 4:04:00 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

surprise is one of them. [break][break]

but she can't be blamed, surely; it's just been so long since she's seen this familiar face. busy schedules have kept her from being able to properly keep in contact, despite still responding at her leisure. the joy she feels runs deeper than it should, and she pushes down the nagging urge to be more familiar than she admittedly is. [break][break]

"horrible time, actually. it's still a mess in here." her smile and chuckle couldn't place it further from annoyance in spite of the dry comment. she ultimately steps aside and away from the door, walking deeper into the apartment; though now it's to quickly walk to the living room. [break][break]

by the time he arrives, she's already clearing out some papers on the coffee table. quickly, she's trying to stack them up in a pile by her (now cold) cup of liquid candy. [break][break]

"sorry for the mess." she hums, moving more papers aside with a yawn to escape her lips.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
homecoming [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 20:29:02 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

While there always felt to be something missing from the smiles he wore in recent days, he couldn’t help but find the excitement shown to him—however subdued and suppressed as it was attempted to be—a bit infectious. Ever so slightly, his lips tugged further up by the corners as he noted her reactions, peering down at her with a warmth before trailing both gaze and steps after her as she turned back into her abode.[break][break]

”Same old, same old, then,” he jested, chuckling. With a curious eye in light of her claim, he found himself absentmindedly looking through the initial landing. He pursed his lips, clicking his tongue in faux scolding. ”Tsk, tsk… Would’ve thought that the habits got better while I’ve been gone, but y’know. Oh, well.”[break][break]

He set the bags down onto the table as she cleared it off, furrowing his brows with an interested gleam in his eyes as he nodded her way.[break][break]

”That aside, though, I heard you finally graduated? That right~?”

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
homecoming [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 21:15:36 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

something is off. [break][break]

it's been off since the first day they left the dream how ever long ago it was. it's been off since the times she's spoken to him over the phone, or the times she would text to check in when she wasn't in the middle of a shift, or an exam. the day they woke up - after what felt like twenty years - had changed something in her; it had changed something in him, and everyone else who woke up with them. [break][break]

but he's acting the same, smiling just as often, but was it always that sullen? [break][break]

the brief concern is brushed aside come the jabbing comment, with the heel of her slipper lightly tapping the back of his leg. "i don't want to hear that from you." she retorts with her own jest, mocking a faux offense before shifting to begin unpacking the bags of food that wafted from within. [break][break]

an idle hum joins another yawn - this time covered with the back of her hand and followed by a few blinks. "mm.. yeah, i graduated recently." she glances to the degree hanging on her wall, and wryly chuckles. "honestly, the most expensive piece of paper i've ever bought." she says this half jokingly, but there's no tone of bitterness or irritation. it's helped her in more ways than one, and she can't complain about it. [break][break]

"and now i'm stuck as a graveyard shift nurse." she pauses for a moment, and her eyes light up slightly seeing a familiar label of kantonian foods. she catches herself, though, thankfully.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
homecoming [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 18:39:46 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

He gave a hearty laugh, his brows furrowing as, in light of her slippered jab, he returned the gesture with a small nudge. Amber hues shifted towards her all the while, blanketed beneath a look of equal parts faux disdain and genuine amusement as he began undoing the knots of one of the bags, himself.[break][break]

”Oh, come on— I’m here, aren’t I?” he quipped back, grinning. ”Would’ve been a really tall order in the past, right? I’d say I’ve made progress since then…”[break][break]

He set the delivery bags aside, bundling them within one another before standing with a soft, grunting sigh.[break][break]

”Jokes aside, congrats. I know it took a ton of sleepless nights and all.” With another chuckle, he eyed the kitchen countertop as he strode for it, setting the bags atop it before slipping himself between the island and bordering countertops. ”Just try to get enough rest, yeah?”[break][break]

He swept by a few drawers before settling himself in front of one in particular, sending her a glance from over his shoulder while opening it and picking a few utensils out.[break][break]

”Graveyard shift’s no joke. Don’t want those eye bags to get even shittier~.”

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
homecoming [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 22:33:11 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"i get--" a second yawn, and she narrows her eyes briefly as it settles ".. plenty of rest." [break][break]

it's a lie, of course. one that is very crudely crafted, without the intention to hide anything. rather, she wears a smile while setting the containers and bags of food out on the table. they press against each other into another hum, opening the still warm food up to properly air them out in the apartment. [break][break]

"yes, and fatigue will age us both by ten years." she chuckles, finishing up with the bags and neatly folding the reusable ones - and crumpling up the plastic ones. she joins him in the kitchen, tugging a cabinet at the bottom to shove the handful of plastic bags into a holder screwed to the inside of the wooden door. [break][break]

"besides," she starts, lightly tapping at the dark circles beneath her eyes "concealer does wonders." and men are usually none the wiser. [break][break]

a brow quirks when she glances to him going through the drawers, a smile stifled as she kicks the door closed with the side of her slipper. "i'm surprised you remember where everything is." it's been a little while, after all, and she doesn't recall him dropping by her place too many times. it was always the other way around.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
homecoming [s][c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 16:54:08 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

He couldn’t help but chuckle, hearing the yawn.[break][break]

”Don’t see why you think that, really,” he hummed, peering over his shoulder with a half-hidden smile. His brows furrowed within a softened ridge of amusement before he turned his attention back towards the drawers, the clattering of metals resounding between his fingertips as he picked the rest of the utensils out. ”I mean, really— why would you bother moving everything around?”[break][break]

Bumping the drawer closed, he strode back over to her, raising a brow.[break][break]

”Moving furniture around is different than, I dunno…meticulously moving cups and plates and stuff around? Too much work, isn’t it?”

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
homecoming [s][c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 21:06:54 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

she quirks a brow, squinting slightly. [break][break]

"really?" she asks, an amused chuckle from her lips. it's funny - she doesn't recall him frequenting her apartment. if anything, it was always the other way around (no thanks to a worried sister, who always insisted that someone seemed sick; it never sat well with marisol to leave it be when someone asks so earnestly).[break][break]

he just has a good memory. [break][break]

"i suppose," she'll still respond, moving back to the unpacked food to begin opening up containers with a click. "still, i'm impressed that you remembered. you haven't been here in.." she counts in her head, then idly tilts it with a smile on her lips "... about half a year?" she chuckles, letting the food and their aroma waft across the kitchen. [break][break]

"time flies."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights