[attr="class","audric-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-w"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-img"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-w-1"]

AREA ZERO is an absolutely beautiful place. can't help but imagine this is what the ancient world might have looked like. Well... minus all the giant alien crystals inhabiting it. Oh, and the strange cybernetic Pokémon that wandered about.[break][break]

Perhaps choosing CAROLINA RED to accompany him and his partner on this mission wasn't the best idea. The little APPLETUN likely didn't have as much oomph as some of the rest of his Pokémon, after all. Nevertheless, it keeps a vigilant watch as they reach the DRILLING SITE.[break][break]

Having lugged the DRILLING RIG mechanism on his back, Audric is happy to finally set it down and catch his breath. "You know-- how to-- set this thingup?" He asks his partner between each gasping breath.[break][break]

AZ EXCURSION B: GEOLOGICAL SURVEY[break]
DEPLOY A DRILLING RIG WHICH WILL RUN A SURVEY. Defend against threats (Pokemon and/or the opposite faction) as the rig extracts information from the earth. If successful, analyses will extract spatial patterns for tera crystals, mega stone mineral strains, and contribute to the ever-expanding geological map.[break][break]

requirements: at least 2 league AND/OR 2 rocket characters. 5 posts each.[break]
rewards: 75 pokedollars.
[break]

DrBWRym3[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 47
[break]

[attr="class","audric-lb-bannerbottom"]SO GOOD AT BEING IN TROUBLE 🍁

[break][break]

[newclass=.audric-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb b]color:#d5ad40;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d5ad40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d5ad40, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
SO GOOD AT BEING IN TROUBLE
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 16:48:20 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He was of the belief to “get in trouble first and ask questions later”.

Which was why he was out here today, down in the very same place close to where he’d met the metallic, robotic Volcarona that had almost decked him and very nearly given him a concussion to match… but he wasn’t alone.

“Beats me,” he would shrug—clearly he wasn’t too great with technology either!

“But uh… did it come with an instruction manual of any kind?” he would follow up a few moments later; looking over to where his Absol was lounging at one of the corners of the work site, keeping an eye while looking ‘disinterested’.

(That was just Cordy-speak for ‘I’m bored, why are we here?! But I’ll follow you anyway.’)

RenNEJNB
total: 88

+
+ notes here

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 17:18:54 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","audric-lb"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-pkmn"]

This guy... didn't know? Had the LEAGUE taught any of them how to work this thing? Audric had simply assumed he was the muscle for this assignment. The pack mule with years of RANGER experience beneath his belt.[break][break]

"No instruction manual, no, haha..." He nervously laughs, rubbing the back of his head as he stares down at the thing. "Though I guess it can't be too different from some of the tech I use in my research lab... I'll take a look at it, gimme a sec." He adds, dropping to a crouch beside the mechanism and pulling out its tripod legs to mount it.[break][break]

His Appletun, in the meantime, forages in some nearby bushes. Little does it know that one of the aforementioned PARADOX POKEMON lurks on the other side of it, hungrily eyeing the crust on Carolina Red's back...[break][break]

eyNCOl4j[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 136
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.audric-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d5ad40, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 17:29:03 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Thankfully, the other Pokémon keeping an eye out is an Absol; and the moment her fur began to prickle she lets out a warning howl in the Appletun’s direction, getting up from her position and approaching, ready to swing her head horn at whatever threat was lurking in the undergrowth.

“Huh… guess Cordy’s seen something over there,” he would muse as he looked up at his Absol suddenly ready to cut a bitch. Or shred, depending on what was lurking in the undergrowth near where the Appletun was grazing.

He then looked back at the thing that they had to cobble together, it looked… really complicated.

“Oh, uh… if we find the manual I can help with setting up the stand, but I’m not too great with technology myself,” he would admit a few moments later.

“Grew up in the literal mountains herding Wooloo, and all that.”

At least he was an extra pair of hands they could rely on once they figured out how to get the danged thing set up!

CvakYq15
total: 218

+
+ notes here

[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 17:35:28 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
[nospaces]

"And I'm a wildlife biologist, not an engineer." Audric chuckles, managing to switch on the drilling rig's interface panel. "There's no manual though. Seems I'll just have to learn as I go along." He adds, briefly casting a look in the direction of his Appletun and Napier's ABSOL. Spotting something sticking out from the bushes, however, he narrows his eyes.[break][break]

"What's that?"[break][break]

[break]

Then, suddenly, their Pokémon are blasted backward with a deafening BOOMBURST. The territorial, freaky-looking Jigglypuff steps out to reveal her full form. The bad-tempered look on its face can only mean one thing: trouble.[break][break]

As the ringing fades from their ears, however, Audric picks himself back up from the ground and returns to the drilling rig. "You guys keep that thing off me while I set this thing up!"[break][break]

rh4cCJYy[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 220
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 17:51:34 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Putting two people who did not know jack shit about technology was bad enough…

But for something that looked like a Jigglypuff, only with a ponytail, well…

“That—I saw another Pokémon… is it even a Pokémon… almost decked me a few days ago! It looked like a mechanical, robotic Volcarona!” he exclaimed; and just before the Absol could charge forward and deliver a Night Slash attack, she was knocked off her feet the moment it… screamed.

“Cordy! Snap out of it! And go!” he would continue, getting in front of his companion to act as another ‘layer’ of defense while the Scream Tail retaliated with a Hyper voice scream!

“It’s really loud!” he would continue, stuffing a finger into his other ear while the Absol lashed out with a Psycho Cut attack.

All this in the span of a few seconds; while there was a strange, antiquated-sounding cry of something that managed to make itself heard over the racket!

“What the—it’s not alone?!” he would exclaim as the other noise continued for a few moments longer than the Scream Tail’s yelling.

qmyvlUi1
total: 265

+
+ ROLL 2-10. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below (using the 2 roll from last post):

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MysteriousCry2.mp3[/player]

close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:00:09 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Audric's Appletun closed her ears (and, by consequence, eyes) firmly shut as a HYPER VOICE tore through next. There was no doubt about it: Carolina Red was afraid. But, as she peeked out to see her trainer fervently working on the machine, she knew she had to do something. She couldn't leave the Absol to fend for them all by itself![break][break]

With newfound determination in her eyes, the Appletun rocks back and forth before landing on all fours again. Ignoring the scary CRY that echoes throughout the wilderness nearby, she works up the courage to gather a mass of APPLE ACID in her throat and spew it. Just before the SCREAM TAIL unleashes another scream, she finds herself with a mouthful of this acid instead.[break][break]

As the monster shrieks with disgust, rolling around them wildly like a GYRO BALL, Audric huffs and tries to figure out which buttons to push on the rig. "Just a bit longer! I almost got it! I think!" He urges his companion.[break][break]

Unfortunately, the GYRO BALL in question seems to be headed straight for him and the DRILLING RIG.[break][break]

agtjgdDY[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 316
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:10:20 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
The Absol would look over at the Appletun, grateful that the other had managed to shut up the Scream Tail for a few moments.

While said Scream Tail was flailing around like some kind of demented ‘valley girl’ trying to get rid of the acidic fluid in its mouth, the Absol would look back towards them—

And Jack’s eyes would follow the trajectory as well—

“Holy—shit!” he would exclaim; seeing the incoming attack and dropping a second Pokéball; summoning Emm the Gardevoir onto the field.

“Emm, a little help, please!” he gasped at the direction of the incoming attack—to which she would respond with a burst of rainbow-colored Psychic energy to catch the Gyro Ball attack in its path and throw it off-course as best as her concentration allowed!

All this happened while the Absol quickly Detected the danger; changing directions mid-air and leaping towards where the two humans were to help protect them as needed!

sRGNLyT2
total: 378

+
+ Gardevoir incoming to save the day!

close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:16:39 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

An EARTHQUAKE?!
[break]

If Audric didn't finish activating the DRILLING RIG now, he feared he never would. Thankfully, Napier is there to save the day with another Pokémon of his, redirecting the GYRO BALL that had been determined to squash the biologist and the rig into one. "T-Thanks!" He says, stabilizing himself despite the quaking ground and focusing.[break][break]

Meanwhile, just nearby, his Appletun casts a LEECH SEED at the SCREAM TAIL to tether it to the ground. Just then, a mechanical roar fills the air, signaling Audric's success as the DRILLING RIG begins to do just what it was meant to do: DRILL. Not only that, but it tethers itself firmly to the ground, too, resistant against the EARTHQUAKE.[break][break]

"Time to go!" Audric exclaims, running over to scoop his Appletun up into his arms before fleeing. "The rig will transmit its data to us later, don't worry! Just go, go, GO!" He urges the other.[break][break]

FIN[break][break]

iF|Uzsyw[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 391
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:23:20 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Now that the imminent threat of the Jigglypuff with a ponytail (the Scream Tail) had been dealt with, the ground underneath their feet rumbled…

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” he exclaimed as the Absol howled again; making sure that the Scream Tail had gotten the message to go the hell away and leave this place alone.

Thankfully the shaking of the ground subsided some time later; and it was finally doing what it was supposed to—

To start drilling into the ground!

“Hopefully no Pokémon knocks it down!” he exclaimed—recalling the Absol before the Gardevoir extended one of her arms towards Audric’s direction before warping all of them out (Jack included) with a singular, popping Teleporting noise.

zeoqhBr_
total: 400

+
+ Teleport stage exit for everyone!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 9:27:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: