She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
community care [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 15:42:32 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Oldale's community garden was a pleasant backdrop for the work of distributing medicine to residents who were still impacted by the uptick in poison attacks that halted only days prior. The flowers and berry trees created a pleasant scent fitting for spring, though morale was still down from the rampant sickness. Sinistea was put to work chiming and floating just out of reach from kids trying to catch her, Toxtricity was charging electrical devices of residents and Ranger volunteers alike, and Snorlax was napping behind them.

"This is one of the gentler recovery missions I've been assigned," she said, though her voice was strained with tiredness from fighting off the sickness herself. She turned to her partner in crime for this endeavor and asked, "How are you holding up after all the attacks?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
community care [m]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 21:11:17 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He’d seen so much shit going down.

It was like that previous time all over again, only exacerbated because of all the clearly poisonous mochi that were being left behind at the multiple ‘crime scenes’ across the region.

Thankfully, though, there were enough capable people who were actively working against the tide of infection. Kind of reminded him of that mass outbreak a few years ago that sent most everyone into isolation…

He kept forgetting he wasn’t a person of authority anymore, so he’d almost replied to her in such a way he was about to sound like he was her boss or something.

Thankfully he caught himself in time.

“Too many things going on all at once,” he would muse quietly.

“With the number of poisoned seeking treatment—especially the wild Pokémon that need to be rehabilitated after they recover and are released back into the wild? We’ve all got our hands full.”

At least Oldale was one of the quieter towns!

“You ever felt like a headless Torchic running around so many places all at once trying to solve all the problems at the same time?” he would ask her some time later after he returned to make a drop-off of crates that needed moving around.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
community care [m]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 23:27:19 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin nodded as he described the chaos. Headless torchic hit the nail on the head. She was running all over the region and falling short. It was a miracle that there were no more attacks popping up. "I'm glad it's over," she commented, "but I never know how long it is until something else comes along and-"

She cuts herself off as the woman steps forward for the bundle of medicine that Robin compiled. "Here ya go," she said with the best grin she could muster, "get well soon!" The woman didn't really react beyond taking the medicine. With the bags under her eyes, Robin can't quite blame her. Still, a sigh escaped Robin. "I've only been a Ranger since the end of last summer. I feel like things are just getting... more active, lately. Or is it always like this?" She hoped he had some magic words of wisdom.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights