TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
the alchemy
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 4:09:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE ALCHEMY

SOCIAL

“OH?”

now she has his earnest attention. for he had not read nor head of the others being anointed by the pokemon present.

why didn’t you mention that then? was it also PALKIA? or KYRUEM?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 2:51:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb leaguechar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
holy water can't help you now,[break]
thousand armies couldn't keep me out

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

each remark that leaves his mouth causes her to bristle further, hackles rising up until she looks more and more like a cornered animal about to lash out.

[break][break]

"that's not what i mean and you know it."

[break][break]

he's infuriating... now more than ever before. she wants to raise a hand, rip through the tension, dissipate it from the air, and try again. somehow, her hands twitch but they do not move.

[break][break]

"they're trained and they know what they're doing. plus, has groudon. let them retrieve it."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 4:14:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE ALCHEMY

SOCIAL

“TWO TRAINERS AGAINST ROCKET’S STRONGHOLD,” he hums in open thought. “such an operation comes with undoubtable risk.

deep thought requires him to pull countless calculations. it fashion a small frown the more he exerts himself.

unless we had a chosen one. someone who was handpicked by PALKIA. surely, the fabled god of space could just warp the stone to us.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 4:39:23 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

like a rubber band, her control snaps.

[break][break]

"ridiculous."

[break][break]

her snarled sentiment echoes against pristine walls, but there is no steady beeping machines to keep tempo this time. it's just her, him, his office, and spluttering pink energy at her fingertips.

[break][break]

"all of our avatars were chosen - do you mock them as well?"

[break][break]

sacrilege, her mind whispers against the vast eternity of space. kill him. her fingers twitch again, coated pink, before it dissipates.

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 5:17:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE ALCHEMY

SOCIAL

“WHEN APPROPRIATE—” he does not falter at her statement. he doubles down. tall and proud. willing to reiterate his statement with his whole chest. unwavering no matter who stands opposite his desk. “—yes.

SOLGALEO’s avatar led it to its death and the megalopolan invasion.

LATIOS and KYOGRE’s were too wrapped up in their own selfishness that they cowered away when the trouble became too real.

YVELTAL’s thought himself smarter than everyone else only to be proven that, in fact, he was an idiot.

ZEKROM’s is a narcissistic brat whose luck is trickling away.

and hererra is unhinged.

his nose wrinkles in distaste.

or do you believe being an avatar makes you impervious to critique?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 7:14:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"no, councilman, i assure you i am not above criticism. it seems like you're as eager as ever to give it."

[break][break]

he did, after all, just launch into a dissection of current and former avatars. it's nothing new, not when it comes to fernando silph. she has long since grown accustomed to his scrutiny.

[break][break]

"if you have an actual plan, i'd be happy to hear it."

[break][break]

but as it stands right now...

[break][break]

"your current plan sounds like - oh, what was it? right, project good idea, outcome good, palkia do?"

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 7:28:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE ALCHEMY

SOCIAL

“IT’S QUITE SIMPLE.”

her stand does not dissuade him from doubling down. in fact, he relishes it. all with glaze of authenticity to give it an extra spice.

you, the chosen one,” he says, gesturing at her, “using the gifts the gracious and merciful powers PALKIA has given you—

he moves his hands to the side, as if pantomiming a portal, “—tear into the space the stone is held, and cross that space to bring it back here.

"simple, no?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 7:39:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"with all due respect, councilman, this plan could be seen as an act of aggression toward team rocket which would open the league up to retaliation."

[break][break]

the saccharine smile returns, carefully placed with violent fingers and left to mold until it feels natural.

[break][break]

"if your plan is approved through the commissioner and the council with the proper channels, however, i'd be happy to do it..."

[break][break]

there's a glint to her teeth, as if she's a half ravenous dog.

[break][break]

"for the league."

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 7:52:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE ALCHEMY

SOCIAL

“AH,” he exclaims, face palming, as if dumbstruck. “i forgot we had a peace treaty with team rocket. the last thing we would want is for them to steal, attack, and resort to the violent crimes they are actively and currently committing.

he reaches into his pocket for his phone and lays it out on his desk. he taps the third name on a list and it starts to dial on speaker phone.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 3:20:18 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she wants to scoff at him, but she tries to plaster her composure back together with shaky hands instead.

[break][break]

"i'd hate to put league operatives at risk if i could avoid it."

[break][break]

besides...

[break][break]

"we would need precise intel about where they're holding it as well - i'm unable to open a rift based off the light stone alone."

[break][break]

and as he plucks out his phone, selects a number, and the beginning echoes of dial tone fill the room, she falls silent and observes.

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 3:28:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE ALCHEMY

SOCIAL

“THAT IS WHY, you, the chosen one, are the best fit.”

fernando’s tone changes to casual. as if this is the most elementary conversation in the world. no complications. no hate or malice. just simplicity at its finest.

in and out—

however, the reveal of her powers, or rather, limitations, puts a damper on his mood. a visible frown trawls to the end’s of the earth.

ah, well that is unfortunate. but we know where rocket is located. surely, you can just warp them all away to some vacuum in space, no?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 3:36:14 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

her expression flattens slightly at the remark, at the emphasis on chosen.

[break][break]

is she really to be considered chosen? or is it more a dionysian curse? even now, she feels the inner creeping's of madness spreading and festering in the furthers corners of her brain. funnily enough, it looks quite like the rippling effects of spatial matter being disrupted.

[break][break]

"like all avatars, i have limits as well."

[break][break]

a quick hand rises, cutting a small hole through the reality of his office. on the other side, her desk in the laboratory looks as pristine as she had left it earlier this morning. she reaches in, feels around on the desk, and retracts a manila folder from the rift. another slight of hand and the spatial wound closes as if it had never existed at all. the folder is then extended toward fernando, an expectant look rising onto her features.

[break][break]

"i've compiled the powers i'm currently aware of and their limits into this folder if you'd like to hold onto the copy for your plan."

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 3:56:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE ALCHEMY

SOCIAL

“AS DO POKEMON—whether it be palkia, dialga, and what have you.”

he accepts the folder with a raised eyebrow. its set down without looking, put on the back burner as the phone finally hits ’s voicemail. a recording plays and fernando waits for the beep.

goode, this is silph. i had an operation i wanted to expedite with you but now that i’m on the spot, i think i’ll need to mull over it a bit more. also, just a reminder we are set to meet at the end of the month. until then, be well.

a tap of his finger cuts the call.

you should lead with this, next time,” he chides, now holding the folder in his hand.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 4:29:14 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she nods, waiting until his voicemail is left for before approaching a little further.

[break][break]

"next time, i will."

[break][break]

with her index finger, she lightly taps at the top of the folder in his hands.

[break][break]

"it's not complete - there's still some limits i haven't tested yet, so i'll likely need to send you updates as i go if you'd like them."

[break][break]

mastery and control are skills not strapped to her belt and until they are, she suspects supervision is necessary whether she wants it or not.

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
the alchemy
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 6:00:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE ALCHEMY

SOCIAL

“MHM, next time indeed,” bleeds unconvinced skepticism. his skimming is noticeable with how fast his eye moves from top to bottom. the details, no matter how inclusive, can be reviewed later. on his own time.

anything else to add? after kyreum and reshiram separated.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times