thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RKS: THEO & BARNABY
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 8:20:31 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You land on a desert planet. It is a vast dune—and this dune takes the weak with cold indifference. You are here to wage war with the latest advancement in military technology: IRON TREADS.[break][break]

Ahead, you see the enemy army. The good thing about the desert is that there are no trees to block the view. At the top of your sandbank, the troop comprised of IRON TREADS and your fellow human soldiers wait for your command.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Charge.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let the enemy come to you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 8:31:20 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
"this reminds me of kanto."

his voice carries over the trumpeting IRON TREADS and rallying troops at their command. it has not taken him long to fall into a similar role, donning the armor of a commander and underboss with ease even in this simulation.

"except the battles were never this even. they had all been skewed in our favor."

he clicks his tongue, starting the charge.

"which is how we won."
[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 2:16:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

CHARGE
[break]

was reminded of that poisoned Galar and the battlefield where a monumental skeleton clashed with a dark knight.[break][break]

The desolation he'd felt then matched the simulated sands before them.[break][break]

"What stops us from skewing our conflicts in Hoenn in a similar way?"[break][break]

Though he already knew the outcome of this scenario, he readied himself to join the charge at 's command.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 2:18:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Charge! You and your troops descend the sandbank. The IRON TREADS convert into wheel-like shapes and barrel into the enemy forces at incredible speeds. This new technology is swift to overtake them as your army and the enemy army converge at the bottom of the desert valley.[break][break]

However, the sands stir beneath your feet. Before you can react, everyone begins to sink into the dune as you're devoured by a gargantuan ORTHWORM hidden within the dune.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• All things move toward death.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 17:13:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"strict morals and the element of surprise."

in kanto, team rocket had been the first to forsake their morals and order their pokemon to attack humans; a dissolute act that set them up for victory.

in hoenn, there is a distinct lack of those morals that chained the league in kanto. here, people aren't afraid to cross lines if it means surviving. take a look at the league's upper brass for example. the council corrupt; their elite four compromised.

"there is also the constant issue of our infighting."

but before he could elaborate, the sand swallows them whole.

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 1:13:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

ALL THINGS MOVE TOWARD DEATH
[break]

Sand and heat give way to snow and frost. From death springs new life in a new simulation.[break][break]

Despite this, continues where they left off, his curiosity piqued by 's talk of infighting.[break][break]

"Our admin team works fairly well together," Though might grumble about the added desk work he's given. "Is that not the case in other facets of the organization?"

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 1:13:30 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SPECTRIER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to a rural village in Galar at night. Around you, trees and crops are frail, shriveled suggestions of life. A townsperson shakily approaches you, recounting a legend that has been passed on for generations.[break][break]

They say, "a spirit doth wander, assuming the guise of a ghostly mare, as quiet as a shadowy assassin... 'tis known to emerge in the night, striking fear into the hearts of both folk and creatures of pokémon breed!"[break][break]

Suddenly, you can physically feel your skin pale. You grow tired as your life force, your Infinity Energy is siphoned by an incoming presence. The townsperson shrieks and flees into a nearby home as a SPECTRIER phases through nearby fencing, its hooves making no sound.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Kill it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Tame it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 7:46:56 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"fairly well is not well enough."

the scene chills. his skin prickles. he does not bother turning to watch gyarados' FLAMEHTHROWER pour over the spectrier, his attention fixated on the admin.

"all the cogs need to work flawlessly if we're going to achieve our goals."

he sighs.

"but to answer your question, no, that's not the case."

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 1:25:19 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

KILL IT
[break]

Fire and ice danced and twisted around them as SPECTRIER was set aflame. [break][break]

Despite this spectacle, Barnaby appeared similar to in that he seemed more interested in their conversation than what the simulation visualized for them.[break][break]

"I see."[break][break]

In his estimation, flawlessness and perfection were inhuman aspirations. They weren't realistic ideals for an organization of their size and scope. If knew anything, it was that humans were fallible in this way.[break][break]

It was something Theo obviously grappled with; after all, creating a cohesive ROCKET was no easy feat.[break][break]

"Even at the highest level?" Barnaby probed, recalling their talk of 's lack of trust.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 PTS

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 1:25:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SPECTRIER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Like a huntsman awaiting its quarry, you allow the Spectrier to charge closer toward you. The spectral horse possesses a senses sharpened to supernatural degrees. Proud and arrogant, the steed attempts to siphon life from all humans, pokemon, and nature around it, including a scrumptious root vegetable or two.[break][break]

Somehow, you manage to slay the horse.[break][break]

The townspeople emerge from their homes. They herald you as heroes of Galar as the Black Horse of Famine lays like a withering pyre of purple flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Good game.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 4:47:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

creating a cohesive ROCKET had not taken this much effort or time in kanto for reasons he can only assume but never confirm. it is part of why his GRUDGES run as deep as they do; their lack of success reflects his failures, making him incompetent.

the SPECTRIER never makes it to them, drowned in red and purple flames.

"most prominently so."

he replies, turning to add,

"but you didn't hear that from me."

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 18:14:19 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

GOOD GAME
[break]

"My lips are sealed."[break][break]

Though his mind lingered on the implication. [break][break]

Barnaby was aware of the tensions between and , but what of their relationships with ? He considered LUGIA's Avatar to be staunchly loyal to ROCKET and assumed he'd have a vested interest in harmonizing with the other underbosses.[break][break]

But perhaps not? As always, wanted more information.[break][break]

Conflict at the top tended to trickle down, after all.[break][break]

"I am curious, though. How does Underboss Quinn navigate this infighting?" Surely the longest-tenured underboss had his own opinions on things.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 PTS

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 18:14:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MIRAIDON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene changes to a terastal cavern. Encased entirely in these crystals, you see your reflection... and beside yourself is a massive lizard-like creature. The simulation states that the Pokemon is a Miraidon: a robotic, calculating dragon able to scorch the earth into ash. No other data exists pertaining to this Iron Serpent. Curiously, it seems paired with you.[break][break]

A roar rattles down the tunnel. Another Miraidon hovers toward you in ultimate form, its jet engines pulsing blue and electrical bolts sparking from its metallic plating.[break][break]

You're in the middle of a territorial dispute and there's no way out.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Win the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 8:39:54 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"underboss quinn partakes as well, though not with me."

tensions between him and have long faded into something far more comfortable and warm. their dynamic now is one he appreciates; their friendship is deeply valued.

words catch at the tip of his tongue but they leave shortly after.

"i'm sure you can work out who the common denominator is."

his gaze moves to the massive lizard-like creature by his side, feeling paired with the MIRAIDON. his palm presses against its cool metal, feeling the way it hums before a roar rips their attention away.

"hm."

he sounds, unimpressed at the opposing MIRAIDON.

"we'll win."

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 23:44:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

WIN THE BATTLE
[break]

Though he didn't doubt their success, he knew it would be a hard-fought battle.[break][break]

Even as the two great reptiles clashed, sending sparks and metallic blood high into the air, couldn't help the amused smile that tugged at his lips. [break][break]

"Mm. It doesn't take a rocket scientist." [break][break]

tended to be as subtle as a brick to the face. It didn't really surprise him to hear she was at the nexus of their infighting.[break][break]

"What are your plans to ease these tensions?"[break][break]

If had a plan at all.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 200 PTS