Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 9:44:12 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
there was something about being briefly forgotten about in the midst of a psyduck that was mildly irritating. like - really. really mateo? and so, one could definitely believe the the pinkette continued to sit there, refusing to help herself up...likely internally pouting, or something. she did quirk a brow though at the mention of bryony. "she's never mentioned a psyduck before. are you sure?" she tilted her head in slight confusion. what would she do with a psyduck? they needed constant attention due to their headaches, right? wasn't it hard enough dealing with her own sickness - what would bry do with a psyduck? but, the pinkette didn't push the question any further.

finally, she was helped back onto her feet, and a small 'thank you,' was muttered from her lips as she otherwise enjoyed their nearness. rarely did he allow her to even get this close for once reason or another. "you'd carry me if i twisted my ankle!?" she gaped slightly. she'd...have to remember that for 'later use'. before she could continue on though with some likely ludicrous plan or idea, something caught her eye in one of the nearby lakes.

oh, a feebas! she'd been looking for one of these! believing the fish would be an easy, perfect little capture, she was sorely mistaken. the moment she bent to try and tap a pokeball to it, she was met with a bout of fierce splashing in the form of a splash attack. both her and her blastoise exchanged a look as the feebas defiantly glared at them. "hey, argos. do something." the blastoise gave her a confused look.

"I...I don't know? Just make it...y'know, feel a bit of dignity for its defeat?" Argos exchanged a look with her that seemed borderline exasperated, but, the turtle eventually gave in. Canons pointed towards the sassy feebas, a tiny, pathetic hydro pump was enough to stop its useless splash attack and successfully knock it out. with that, the woman touched a pokeball to it, gleefully attempting to capture the fish.

a flash of red soon caught her eye...was that a magikarp? unlike most, who saw the red fish as nothing more than useless or weak annoyances, noelle was absolutely enthralled with it. bending by one of the lakes edge as the useless fish poked its head from the surface, she couldn't help but coo out at it. "mateo! isn't it so cute? gah, they're so cute," she gushed, stroking the fish's head a few times with a hand. it tried to dumbly eat her hand, believing it was food but, she didn't mind much.

// u better catch me that fish ricky 

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 2:12:57 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]"of course i'm sure!" mateo retorted. it was none of her business anyway. maybe he wanted to catch it as a present for her. maybe he just wanted to eat it later. it was none of her business. "m-mind your business, she asked for one a long time ago during one of our sessions together. it's none of your business!" he'd cover the pokeball, holding it closely to him with reddened cheeks.

continuing onward, after having picked her up, he'd shout, "don't go getting any ideas!" turning back and pointing directly at her. he knew she was plotting to do something evil. the last thing he needed was to find her dangling from a cliff. the hell was wrong with the women of blackthorn. were they just as crazy as noelle?

anyway, sometime after, they'd come across a magikarp. she seemed to admire. it was like watching someone admire a krabby in a fish tank at some restaurant. without hesitation, he'd take out a pokeball and smacked it in the head. catching pokemon without so much as a word, once the ball returned to his hand. he'd toss it , saying, "never say i don't give you anything, got it?" he bluntly stated. turning his back on her and continuing their trail.

mateo had forgotten his reason for coming here. oh yeah, it was because he was dragged here for some unknown reason. this wasn't exactly a fun trip for him. so, continuing forward, he'd make small talk, "how's your training going, anyway? with the whole priestess thing. do you still do that while you're here?"

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
hehe, i posted. catching magikarp. :rolling_eyes:
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#dea02c;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 5:07:40 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PIDGEOTTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / tangled feet[break]
gust / wing attack / air slash / agility / steel wing
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD CHATOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / keen eye[break]

hyper voice / chatter / mimic / sing / roleplay
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][break]

All previous capture attempts have succeeded!

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2019 6:06:43 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Ahuh!" Noelle grinned, deciding not to tease the dragon master any further about his...questioning choice of capturing the psyduck. If anything though, she thought it was cute! A big, strong guy having a soft spot for the dumb, little yellow duck! 'He's so adorable,' the girl internally gushed, completely ignoring, possibly on purpose, his warning.

The moment she witnessed him tap a pokeball to the flailing red fish's head and hand it to her, the pinkette nearly squealed. "Oh...oh! thank you, thank you!" She took it, giving the man a vibrant, incredibly happy smile as she held it close to her chest. "I'll make it into the strongest - and cutest - magikarp yet!" She promised him. She would've likely hugged him, had he not kept on walking.

Eagerly following on after him, his question was met with a little hum. "Not really. This is sorta like a vacation?" She hummed, musing to herself aloud. "But, I guess I shouldn't slack on my duties. Even if there isn't a dragon den here, there's still plenty of things I can do. Secret stuff - stuff I can't share with you until we get married." She gave him a little wink. "But you-!" She abruptly poked the man in the back a few times, "you need to practice being...y'know, a leader. Not just going off to scream in the mountains by yourself. One day, you're gonna be leading us. Me, Chance, Bry - all of us." She didn't...mean to start scolding him, but, this was important.

From the corner of her eye, she saw the flutter of wings; a chatot. It nosily cawed above them, mimicking her scolding tone in a rather annoying manner. Argos grumbled in irritation, huffing at the flying type. A single shot of ice beam from her blastoise's canons brought it down. However, with its wings frozen, the bird began to dramatically plummet. As to help it not get seriously injured (or die) on impact, she tossed a pokeball on it with a little surprised yelp. The bird was sucked in side, and the sphere fell to the ground with a thud; it was saved.

catching the chatot

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 2:21:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
NOELLE CAUGHT CHATOT!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
hyper voice / chatter / mimic / sing / roleplay
[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 10 pokedollars!