Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 3:59:21 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Are you sure this isn't a date?" Noelle asked, again, for the umpteenth time, voice hopeful. wearing a two-piece bathing suit and longing on the massive shell of her blastoise as they idly floated about, this 'dragon finding' session had been pretty...dull. the waters were still, and the sky was clear. it was a pretty uneventful day.

well, aside from the fact that she got the opportunity to hang out with mateo - it reminded her of old times, really. the days when they were younger, where she'd drag him away from whatever he was doing to hang out with her. the adventures they went on, to, as they got older, just simply longing around chatting about nothing. well, usually, she was the one talking more often than not but...ah. it brought back incredibly fond memories for her.

before long, she realized she'd been staring at the darker haired man with a rather affectionate look.

with a soft sigh, she rested back onto argos' shell with a wide, content smile. "....yep, pretty sure this is a date~!"
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 4:35:33 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]"wrong, idjit!" he denied angrily.

as they ventured through lake-filled forest. mateo looked ahead. a simple sigh escaped his maw as he wondered why he agreed to do this. he guessed that it was some form of training. so he had all the time in the world as long as it benefited him and his group. sceptile and dragonite followed at his side with noelle at the back, riding upon her blastoise.

as they casually walked, he'd break the silence, "you know hoenn has a lot of interesting places to explore." so, he wondered aloud, "so why did we choose this shit hole out of all the others?!" he shouted, turning his head to the back of her. "you better hope there's something good to fight here or i'm catchin' a case for wildfire!" that's right, he was ready to go ape shit at any given moment. "i should've just gone on that mission with kyle, but i chose to do this with you." he'd face palm his foolish decision.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
hehe, i posted.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#dea02c;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 6:28:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PELIPPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rain dish[break]
protect / hydro pump / twister / water pulse / mist
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DEINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / hustle[break]
crunch / roar / scary face / dragon pulse
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 5:43:50 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"i wanted to swim," the words came out as blunt as could be, "preferably with you," now they sounded a bit more like a whine. "really - with kyle? the last time he and i went on a mission, he-" could she tell mateo about his 'illegal pokemon capture'? didn't she promise not to tell anyone? the pinkette let out a loud, grumbling mutter, sinking further onto the shell of her blastoise.

"relax, dragon king and just enjoy my company for a moment!" she chided him with a tsk. unfortunately, there wasn't much relaxation to be had, as, rather abruptly, a pelipper dropped from the trees and right onto her.

a small shriek erupted from noelle's lips as the deranged bird began to peck and pull at her hair. her hands waved about wildly as she tried to get it to go away, to the point that she actually fell off of blastoise's shell, landing on the ground with a thud and teary eyes.

"Mate-oh, ow!" She cried out for her knight in shining armor to save her. But, it was blastoise who responded first. The crazy water bird was shot in the face with an up-close hydro pump that blasted it through the trees. the big turtle let out an irritated huff, reaching over to comfortingly pat his trainer on the head...and fix her, now, tangled hair. giving argos a grateful look, she sniffled, staring at mateo.

"h-how do i look?"
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 6:41:35 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]thinking about noelle's comment of wanting to swim with him. he imagined her attempting to seduce him. in that imagination they were in a hot tub. and in the hot tub she attempted to seduce him, how did it go?

he drowned her. he was drowning her. he yoinked her by the neck and just went to town.

his imagination was broken when she asked him, after her pelipper assault, how she looked. turning to face her, he'd say, "you look the same?" girls were weird. did she had something on her face or something? he was confused. girls were confusing.

in the midst of his walk a deino would come to halt at mateo's leg. it was a child, kneeling down, he'd pat it atop of the head. "are you lost?" he asked the dragon. he wondered where its mother was. feeling the deino and examining it, he felt something radiating from it. a strong hustle of bustling energy. "you're coming with me!" the deino was confused as to what he meant by 'coming'. taking a pokeball out, mateo spoke, "zu'u bo wah wahl hi ahrk wahl hi mulov zu'u!"

a hand was placed upon the nape deino's neck, he'd say, "su'um ahrk morah..." deino felt a calm moment. listening to mateo intently, it wasn't until he'd come to tap the pokemon atop of its head with a pokeball that its concentration was broken. the pokemon was absorbed and the ball shook. mateo waited until a ding was heard.

breathing heavily, he'd repeat, "su'um ahrk morah..." breathe and focus. standing, he'd begin to stretch. "what was i saying again?" mateo asked, turning toward noelle.

[attr="class","ooc"]
hehe, i posted. catching deino.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 6:57:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HAWLUCHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / mold breaker[break]
sky drop / karate chop / flying press / agility / encore
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BARBARACLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / tough claws[break]
clamp / razor shell / fury cutter / cross chop
[break][break]

[break]
Mateo successfully captures the Deino!

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 8:25:36 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"really? that's good," noelle, oblivious to his confusion, let out a little sigh of relief. the appearance of the deino sparked a slight fondness within her heart - if not a bit of envy. nero was...difficult. had mateo attempted such a thing with the unruly dark dragon, he likely would've gotten his hand bitten. he was...a work in progress. getting better, but, still missing something. but, one day, he'd get there and be the dragon he was destined to be, she'd promised him this.

"congratulations,"
noelle gave him a warm smile, "uhm...how much you'd enjoy swimming with me?" noelle suggested casually, a tiny, impish smirk creeping onto her lips as she gave him a playful wink. Now walking alongside her blastoise, there was the starling war cry of something above the trees and a flash of feathers. in a grand entrance of some kind, a colorful bird fell to the ground. all the while, something rather hideous looking pulled itself from out of the lake, glowering at the two trainers as it made its way over.

"oh, teo! you know who'd love both of these?"
she smiled, clasping her hands together. "we've got to catch them for him!" as soon as the words left her lips, she realized that there was a...99% chance that the 'dragon-king' wouldn't even think of ever catching something, and gifting it, to Chancelor of all people. she didn't understand how the men were so close, yet, acted like they couldn't stand one another. then again, mateo wasn't exactly the....easiest to get along with. he was so stubborn. stupidly stubborn.

"ah...think of it as a way to get the 'one up' over him! 'cause, he'll owe you one if you gift him this, right? and him owing you anything will really make him mad, i bet! sssoooo," she offered a sheepish smile before turning to the nearing barbaracle. it kinda creeped her out, honestly. the way it stared both her and argos down made her shudder, but, she wouldn't be dismayed.

"argos," she called out to her blastoise, "can you handle this?" she asked hopefully. the seasoned turtle nodded, stepping forward. the water rock man made the first move.

a cross chop was delivered to the blastoise's head. however, argos quickly retracted his head into his shell, causing the move to unsuccessfully clash with the hard, armor-esque material instead. his stubby arms grasped hold of the barbaracle's retracting arms, holding it into place. twin canons revealing itself from his shell, a white beam of flash canon erupted from the nozzles, the force of the close range blow causing the water/rock type to sink into the ground whilst argos' hold on its arm prevented it from being blasted away. trapped, injured, and unable to escape the blastoise's grip, there was little more it could do.

always eager to watch the experienced turtle handle his own battles, if not a bit jealous that she had yet to develop the skills to command such plans, noelle clapped her hands in victory for him. unhooking a pokeball, she lightly tapped it to the barbaracle's head. "one down!"

catching the ugly barnacle

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 8:56:45 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]scratching his bandaged abdomen. mateo's sight was elsewhere. gazing off as noelle spoke. he was listening, barely, but he was listening. "sure, yeah. we can go swimming with everyone this weekend or something. maybe at the three house event." mateo answered. though that wasn't exactly an answer to her question. to be fair he was barely paying attention, but he was present--in a way...

it wasn't until two pokemon appeared before them. noelle somewhat convinced mateo that it'd be a smart idea to capture the duo. plus, making chancelor owe him something did interest. a devilish grin hidden, he'd say, "only because i'm such a good person. i guess i can do a bit of charity every now and then, right?" looking to dragonite, he'd order, "give it a shock." before the hawlucha could run from the mighty dragonite, it was hit with a thunder wave.

the pokemon would come to be paralyzed, unable to exactly fight back. with a simple toss of the ball, he'd capture the hawlucha without much effort. "smart idea, . you did good!" he would've never caught this had he nothing to gain from it. "i forgot how useful it is having you around. way more useful than kyle, that's for sure." also, he'd just realized from earlier, shouting, "hey! was that 'dragon king' comment suppose to be patronizing, i'll kill you!" mateo barked at noelle. "i take it back, you and kyle are a pain in my ass!! let's go!" and thus he kept moving forward.

as they walked, he'd talk, "why don't you go bother chance or something? i'm sure he'd rather you be in his face more than mine. shouldn't you be doing things normal girls do anyway, like shopping and stuff?" he inquired.

[attr="class","ooc"]
hehe, i posted. catching hawlucha.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 9:37:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VESPIQUEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / unnerve[break]
defend order / heal order / slash / attack order / fell stinger
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SEADRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sniper[break]
twister / dragon pulse / dragon dance / bubble beam
[break][break]

[break]
Your previous captures are successful!

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 21:28:29 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
her lips drew into a slightly flat line and unamused expression. she...didn't want to go swimming with the others. that was so...ugh. it sounded fun, she supposed but that defeated the whole purpose of - "he's so dumb," the woman grumbled underneath her breath. but, with mateo, she'd get what she could take. 

his and chancelor's ever odd relationship was always refreshing and amusing to the pinkette - it hadn't changed even as adults. a small blush came to her cheeks at the notion of being useful to him. "i can be useful in others way too, y'know," she giggled - playfully and teasingly - but...hey, there was a bit of truth in her words. a devilish smirk curled over her lips though as she let out a little 'hehe'. "you can try, little teo! your muscles don't look all that different from when you were a child," she innocently hummed. 

that was definitely a lie. because those things were nice to look at. she couldn't give him too much of a swell head though. 

before she could answer his question, a loud buzz appeared - a vespiqueen hovered above the treetops. always having an admiration for the pokemon, she couldn't resist the urge to try and catch it. argos, like a true parent, noticed the glimmer within noelle's eyes almost immediately. always one to spoil the woman, he moved without command. a flash of silvery light shot from his twin canons. the flash canon struck the bug type hard and quick, causing it to fall to the ground along with a few loosened tree branches that fell atop of it.

"ah, argos, easy-!" noelle scrambled for a pokeball, tossing the ball at the fallen and trapped bug. picking up the, hopefully, captured pokemon, she turned back to finally address mateo.

"because i want to spend time with you. duh. i want to make up for all the lost years, i've really missed you, y'know?" the girl spoke bluntly and truthfully.

"spending time with chance is....tiring. but, i've missed him too so maybe...ah, maybe he'll go swimming with me! or maybe he'll let me take charizard out for a ride? do you think he'd let me?" she hummed, musing aloud. she really did need to reconnect with him as well. despite being 'crazy' for dragon boy over here, the young mcqueen was also a dear friend of hers.

however, abruptly, noelle paused, blinking once. and then twice.

"are you...saying you want to go shopping with me? of course, my love! we can choose out a matching outfit!" she was quick to try and latch onto his arm, if just to nestle her face into it.

catching the vespiquen
ya also dont get a tl;dr light. stop being lazy.
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 4:44:35 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]as she spoke during his walk. he'd come to notice a seadra, pointing at it, he'd order dragonite, "shock it." and so he used thunder wave to paralyze it from escaping. he remembered bryony wanted a seadra. so, doing her a favor, he'd catch it for her. throwing the pokeball and that would smack into its head. he'd pick it up once the creature had been absorbed. turning to face , he'd finally respond.

rosy cheeks spawned as he became bashful. he'd turn his back on as she spoke of missing, "w-whatever! you were nothing but a pain in my can." as if he'd ever admit to missing anyone from the dragon clan. they were all pains--all except for bryony, she was fine. looking back at her as she spoke of @mrtm87 being tiring, he'd stare at her in disgust. for that was truly the definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

"you want to ride the thing that looks like it eats its own kind for sport?" why would anyone want to go near that charizard was beyond him. truly, it was honestly beyond him. "you seriously need to steer clear of that psycho and his ex-convict pokemon." dragonite would nod in agreement. "i'm not matchin' anything with you." as if he'd even be caught dead in something couple-related with her. "besides, i have my cape. my cape is all i need. i'm pretty much a rising fashion trend." mateo spoke cockily.

[attr="class","ooc"]
hehe, i posted. catching seadra.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 5:30:16 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PSYDUCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / damp[break]
wonder room / zen headbutt / disable / water pulse
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FINNEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / storm drain[break]
whirlpool / bounce / rain dance / gust
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 6:25:01 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
the pinkette only affectionately rolled her eyes. she, of course, didn't take his stubborn comment to heart. he had to miss her - they'd been best friends, for arceus' sake! giggling softly under her breath at the clear distaste he held for chancelor and his pokemon, she waved off his warnings with a gesture of her hand. "i'm sure charizard is a sweetie underneath that rugged look!...kinda like you!" she hummed, his warnings flowing in one ear and out through the other. "chance isn't nearly as bad as you make him out to be! he's...matured. a bit. he's fun to be around....a bit crazy but..." realizing she was losing her arguing case, the woman waved him off. "you're being over dramatic!" of course, someone like her had little room to talk in regards to being 'over dramatic'.

once again, she completely missed whatever point he was trying to make, all in favor of beaming at the man with big, doe eyes. "that's it! i can get a cape! maybe something pink?" she flashed a few poses, as though imaging she had a flowing cape just like he did. "i can be just as cool as you are then, right, teo?" she looked over her shoulder, offering him a warm smile as her emerald gaze stared right into his eyes. surprisingly, there was no amount of taunt nor playful tease in her voice; she was being sincere.

the moment was, unfortunately, ruined by her clumsily tripping over a psyduck she failed to see. the dumb, yellow duck had been staring intently at a fish in a puddle of water in the middle of the trailing path.

"why do things keep happening to me today,"
the girl complained with a soft groan - but...wait, this was her chance! "help me up?" she batted her eyes up at him.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dragon's dance [dw / c]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 8:55:38 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"no!" he denied. if she'd got a cape people would talk. the cape was his thing. she'd better back off. "only the coolest of dragon users wear capes. it's not for couples." that's right, a perfect lie. he was his own couple, didn't she know about the gun show? officer lefty and professor right hook. he was married to these two. he had no room to share.

watching as she fell. he'd sigh, offering a hand--at least he was until he'd come to an abrupt stop. it was a psyduck. "oh!" he was mesmerized by its strangeness. something about it was pulling him in. he wanted it. but quickly he shot an irritated glance toward . he'd have to play it off quick, by saying, "o-oh, that's right! i need to catch this psyduck for bryony. she's, strangely enough, been looking for one. dunno why, she has this weird obsession with them." taking out a pokeball, he'd walk over to the distracted duckling.

staring at it briefly. he'd tap it upon the head. the psyduck would not fight back and came to be absorbed. in the back of his mind he was ecstatic, but on the surface, upon clearing his throat, he'd go back to help pick up. "you seriously need to be careful." mateo informed. a hand upon her back and the other holding her own hand, he'd add, "i don't need you twisting an ankle just so you can ask me to carry you on my back." he stated irritably.

[attr="class","ooc"]
hehe, i posted. catching psyduck.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height