rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
nostalgia pt.ix [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 18:23:04 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

”Put us down there, buddy.”[break][break]

A point and a cry of affirmation. Just as it always had, the wind against his skin brought a sense of calmness through the early hours of the day, the chill matched only by the warmth of the cresting sun over the horizon. With a careful eye and hand, alike, the man held onto his beloved wyvern until the beast’s feet made purchase against the form of the rocky outcrop he pointed out just moments beforehand, breathing a sigh as he secured himself accordingly before slipping off.[break][break]

Subtle, a small cloud of dust seemed to puff around his feet upon landing, though settled back within its dormancy as he turned his head. Hues of amber met the similar sight of the selfsame star meeting his gaze in the distance, and soon after, the rippling waters of the seas around him.[break][break]

He breathed in, deeply, before sighing a second time.[break][break]

[break][break]

• incense: dragon-type

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @tag

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#914ecf;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nostalgia pt.ix [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 4:16:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZWEILOUS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
nostalgia pt.ix [sw]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 16:53:20 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Grazing a finger against another Pokeball hooked onto his belt, the Stone breathed softly before a whistle, loud and commandeering, cut through the evening air. For confirmation, his gaze had only shifted towards the selfsame wyrm it was directed towards—alongside the second one to join him, one freed from the confines of her capsule—for but a moment before the two beasts took back to the skies. His head turning skyward, his gaze trailed them as they began to circle the air above him, ever vigilant as they surveyed the nearby area.[break][break]

He looked back down before long, scanning the rock he’d been perched upon before beginning to make his way along the islet it led into. With a wary look, he glanced towards the dual-headed dragon that seemed to be passing along the opposite way.[break][break]

Thankfully, it seemed the least bit interested in him as he walked along.[break][break]

[break][break]

• skipping zweilous
  • incense: dragon-type

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @tag

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#914ecf;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nostalgia pt.ix [sw]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 19:04:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KINGDRA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TWISTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights