Yuina Higashi
Questions [S]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 21:06:47 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Since getting set up at the museum in Slateport, Yuina had certainly been delighted at the amount of friends and accquaintances that she saw more regularly. Whether it be they worked with the museum itself, or were part of the academic campus, it was nice to see them all more consistently.[break]
The last couple of days however, one particular colleague, she would even say friend, hadn't been around... Yuina was concerned, wondering where was, until she saw the news that came around for the day from the HNN.[break][break]
Sat in her office, the paper strewn across her desk, Yuina looked at it, brows furrowed.[break][break]
Naomi Sato, Alias: The Visionary. Crimes include terrorism, treason, murder, and arson...[break][break]
Ever since her encounter with a one she had started to wonder... Who else around her that she would consider a friend stood on the other side of that arbitrary line...? But she wouldn't dare take the word of anyone other than Nomi herself... Nomi...[break][break]
"I know you're there, I know you watch," Yuina spoke aloud, to nothing at first, but she felt something there in the back of her mind, then the space around her shifted. Nigma, the unown emerged.[break][break]
"Take me to her, please," Yuina asked of the symbol, she could only imagine that just because the ? chose to come with her didn't mean that it wasn't still tied to Nomi in a way. The unown blinked, and where Yuina thought she may need to plead again, she felt the shift around her... And then she was no longer in her office in slateport.[break][break]
Instead, now, she stood on the sidewalk outside of a small townhome with Nigma lofting in the air beside her.

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights