540 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
No, but really, what's your goal? [M[
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 5:05:44 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
After several minutes of quiet panic, miniature anxiety attacks, and several tranquilizer darts, the Walking Wake had been subdued. June tossed the scratch-marked gun to the ground and shook her sopping wet sleeves around. It'd take her ages to get dry, even in the warm sun. Her socks especially. Several deep breaths carried her to the edge of the area, through the puddles.

Several deep, awful puddles. The entire holding facility, with all the cages of the Pokémon the Rangers wanted to look into, was more akin to a swamp or mire than a proper pen. It reeked of dung and dampness and sweat and blood and who knew what else. No way in hell the rangers failed to notice this mess for... 

June fished out her phone and clicked the lock. It failed to turn on, and several milliliters of water poured out from the charge outlet. Fuck. She's fucked. In the aftermath, it was almost impossible to feel anything but emotionally detached from the scenario. Arceus be damned, this was a terrible idea. All because Mila wanted to examine the fucking Walking Wake. What a disaster. 

"So." The delivery girl pocketed her phone and took off her sweatshirt. "How inspirational was that. For you. Good enough for your next project, Champion?"

Thank Arceus her hair was short. If it was even below average instead of just entirely out of left field, she'd be really pissed right about now. Instead, she grumbled apathetically and pulled her hands through the wet globs. Oh, good. Some of that was spit. Gross. 

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 19:44:15 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"] "Wow. That was - wow."

[break][break] Battling was not Mila's strongsuit. In fact, it was why she was barely a trainer at all, except for the times that she had to complete her regular check-ins with just to make sure that she was fulfilling her quota. Though she'd technically graduated from the program, there were still details and regulations she had to comply with to complete her registration.

[break][break] And there was just something about the Ranger name that opened doors. Or proved to be a convenient lie, like this one.

[break][break] "That was pretty impressive," she said, trying not to sound too much like it. "But let's clean you up, shall we? Dior, will you?"

[break][break] The HATTERENE jingled with purple-blue light, before a PSYCHIC aimed to tug the wetness from both girls' outfits, making them perfectly dry for when they walked through the rest of the facility.

[break][break] Thanks to 's heroic intervention (read: June being in the wrong spot at the wrong time and not her), Mila escaped the ordeal that was whatever was going on with June's outfit.

[break][break] "Mm," she clicked the roof of her mouth. "I think it's a start."

[break][break] Reaching into her sidebag, Mila was quick to pull out a small notebook. She flipped open to a page in the middle, taking a fuschia-pink colored pen and beginning to sketch an idea — a flowering, watery dress that looked like a much more eloquent version of what she believed to be June's outfit.

[break][break] "Thanks a lot for this, by the way," she said off-handedly, trying to make idle conversation, but at the same time trying to figure out if she could find anything else out. "What is this place anyway?"

[break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
Swallow the Heart and Kill the Senses
awards
540 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 3:19:20 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Even as the Psychic powers used by Hatterene removed most of the water from her clothes and hair, it did little for the numerous scratches or the rest of the scene. Nothing short of a full clean-up crew and half a day’s work would return this place to normal. Which was bad. Because they’d be very mad at whoever caused the mess.

Which was her. For no reason.

Well, no good reason. June looked back to Mila, eyes hollow and fucks given lost to time immemorial. “Yea. A start. Sure. Right.

She’d have to change her name. Never show herself in front of again. Pray to Arceus that the rangers stationed here didn’t remember her face.

Maybe she could name herself April. That was a good one. No one would ever suspect her.

This is a ranger temp-HQ,” she said offhandedly. If she had dug the hole this deep, then who cared how further it went? Rock Bottom was hard to beat. Impossible, some would say. “House the strange Pokémon, study them. Keep them out of Rocket's hands. The usual.

As for the big hole in the center of the area, hell if I know. Not in my pay grade,” she said. “Hey, do you think we can run and never come back here and pretend we don’t know each other? I think that might be a good idea.

This was fucked. June was fucked. But maybe if she didn’t focus on the problem at hand, it’d go away. “Or at least the runaway part. I’d like to run away now, please.

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 16:39:56 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"] "It is?"

[break][break] A Ranger-temp HQ, huh?

[break][break] Mila didn't know whether to believe it or not, but it suited her goals so it wasn't like she was going to complain about it either way.

[break][break] She cocked a smile. "I guess I should've gone to the last meeting, then."

[break][break] Then again, she'd missed a million and one meetings, getting recently wrapped in like she did.

[break][break] She blinked.

[break][break] "What? Runaway?" She frowned, pressing pen to pad. "We just got here."

[break][break] Much like with everything else, Mila didn't seem to be in a rush.

[break][break] Either ignoring or being wholly unaware of the imminent danger that obviously existed here.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
Swallow the Heart and Kill the Senses
awards
540 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 1:35:33 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Oh, yea, sure, we can just. Y’know. Stay here. Let the Rangers find us. Surely they’ll throw you a party. Celebrate your great… great drawing,” June sighed. Despair only crept further into the folds of her brain as the seconds counted by. How did no one see what happened? Maybe she should just consider herself lucky they’d gone this far without intervention.

Arceus, she was more oblivious than herself sometimes. Impressive, if not considering the circumstances.

Instead, she took off her sweatshirt. It fell back down to the ground and sank into a muddy puddle, undoing all of her companion's hard work.

Maybe if I pretend to have stumbled upon this, pretend I saved the day, they’ll buy it.

They wouldn’t. No shot in hell. How the fuck did she clean this up? Maybe if she started now, they’d take pity on her.

There was a hose nearby. Its knob turned easily, and clean water sprayed out shortly after. She pointed it to the closest cage and prayed it would at least make it look a little cleaner.

Any other Pokémon you wanna watch me almost die to?” Her focused was entirely centered on the flowing water. Drops in the bucket. The overflowing bucket. “I think they got a… Gouging-whatsit at another base.

The Brute Bonnet growled at her. She ignored it. 

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP