TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
tea time [s]
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 22:17:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
it was an ambiguous question. was what worth it? avatarship? she wondered if ameena had heard of her previous ties to darkrai yet, but instead guessed she meant the spectra training.[break][break]

”it’s always worth being ready, but i’m sure i don’t have to tell you that.” rocket did their research before recruiting. the abadi’s were a military family – but she didn’t bring up the galarian military directly. she’d been a great thorn in their side.[break][break]

”i don’t work with spectra actively, no – except maintenance on the dream machine. they’ve been using it since the prototype.” though she was unaware ameena was already acquainted with it, she'd still hope to share more about its makeup and the project behind it.[break][break]

though she’d had her doubts, soon enough as her sanity began to wane, concerns about closing the doors of the fragile multiverse would fade too. she would be ready as ever to push them wide open.[break][break]

”the dream mist makes for exceptionally immersive and personalized training sessions, but it was darkrai’s nightmare mist that got their interest. nothing quite like fighting your deepest fears.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
828 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
tea time [s]
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 15:19:15 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She couldn't fault Spectra's intrigue with nightmares. It was in her best interest to play with such simulations herself, given that interdream mist was unpredictably emitting throughout the region. Who knew when she would be next exposed to it? If she was surrounded by League enforcers, it could be just the thing that ends her career, barring a little prison break. [break][break]

"I have not experimented much with nightmares," she confessed. "I am interested to see what they have gathered from such experience." She reasoned that nightmares were just unfortunate worlds accessed through the dream realm; she had no reason to suspect they were different from dreams at their core since they both activated the same area of the brain when unconscious. She had little interest in the fears of others. What they wanted was more important, especially if desire played a part in selecting a multiverse. [break][break]

She finished off her tea. "I appreciate you allowing my interrogation today," she said lightly, aware she asked far too many questions. "Sometimes, it feels like pulling teeth to get an honest observation about the region, but I can always trust your candor." Not to mention that Lulu really seemed unflappable compared to Ameena's own anxiety about the looming threats. She didn't want another Kanto. The resources dedicated to such battle would only slow her progress.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,724 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
tea time [s]
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 16:43:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”they’re quite fascinating.”[break][break]

it was all quite fascinating – nightmares and pleasant dreams alike. interwined, though she had not decided if those liminal corridors through which desires and memories and fears manifested were of the same realm.[break][break]

there was much studying to be done. she’d hoped ameena might bite harder on the opportunity for shared research, but there seemed to be plenty of other interests that had captured the woman’s attention. perhaps with time.[break][break]

as ameena finished her tea, and offered thanks, she took it as the conclusion to their meeting, and her opportunity to get out of the filth of the break room.[break][break]

”of course,” she smiled. ”though i’ll admit, i’m much more focused on what lies beyond our region these days.” space, ultra space, the interdream zone, and even the multiverse.[break][break]

her cup of tea remained unfinished as she began to stand.[break][break]

”i’d like to discuss more about dreams if you find the time. i think you might find my project interesting, and i’d love to hear more about your work. feel free to reach out.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
828 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
tea time [s]
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 18:07:19 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She shared the sentiment - what lied beyond Hoenn was more mysterious than what was within, and that warranted their attention as researchers. The dream realm existed outside of the region, naturally, but she feared the other factors at work like Eternatus. She would have to survive being spread thin for the time being, particularly with the looming invasion. [break][break]

"I will make time," she promised. A project with her was a great opportunity to learn something new. "I have something very interesting at work myself, but it's safest to avoid sharing anything until the day itself is over. I am expecting great data." She was eager to offer Lulu something of value given how kindly the other scientist had approached her to embrace Rocket. [break][break]

"Until next time," she said warmly. Her mind already raced as to what project currently had the other's attention. There were a great many things to explore, and she knew no one more competent than the woman before her.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
tea time [s]
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 5:13:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven