POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 22:55:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

They sit in a tense silence he felt could easily have been broken if they'd been back at his apartment. Any touch- even a look might become that spark that ignites the rest of their evening. As good as Raphael had become in reading his moods, and his quiets, Mint had also developed a sense Raph. It wasn't hard. The man often told him himself what he was thinking. Like right now. [break][break]

Mint looks up, still fussing with his hair having thought it'd help keep him from fidgeting in his seat. It didn't. He'd teased him a bit. His way of downplaying his own nerves, but it'd only added more fuel to the fire. And now? He wasn't really sure he wanted to put it out. "Yeah...it's getting kind of late, isn't it?" he replied as he often did in the roundabout way he liked to ask Raphael to stick around. Never directly, in case Raph would chose to reject an invitation. Vague enough for deniability, but tinged with silent want. Not quite together, and not quite open about wanting to be together. He toed the line clumsily, but even if Raphael noticed he never said anything. It was probably the only reason Mint had stuck aorund so long. He seemed to like that nebulous reality of like and lust.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/85/b0/6IJM3zW2_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
-- and doom upon all the world,
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
avalanche [c]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 16:35:00 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]He doesn’t want to give Mint the idea that all their hangouts-- they’re not dates-- have to end with sexy funtimes. He’s not just here to sleep with Mint, and his ultimate goal is not to get in his pants.

But by god does it make an appealing sidequest.

He wants to reach out and wrap his arm around his waist and pull him in, right here in the dark park beneath the stars. But instead he stands and offers his hand to help Mint up.

“Ice cream on the way home? My treat.”

Please let me stay over please let me stay over pleaseletmestayover.

[attr="class","raphatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
avalanche [c]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 2:16:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He slides his hand into Raphael's, pulling himself up before interlocking their fingers. He doesn't feel like letting go right now. He doesn't feel like letting Raphael pull away. [break][break]

"Yeah, I could go for another sweet treat." he said. It wasn't too late to grab ice cream. The place was closed enough to his complex that they'd have plenty of time to leisurely stroll over and put in a late night order. And then they'd eat a little more and Raph would walk him home and- [break][break]

"Wanna put some whiskey in it?" he asked, leaning on Raphael once again. "I have half a handle of the one you like, I think." Wrong. There were two full ones. And half a bottle of Bailey's sitting in his pantry, waiting to be tossed into hot cocoa or other miscellaneous desserts. It is an offer, but the way he smiled up at the man or how he clung to his arm said otherwise. There an insisting there that he doesn't put to words. "You can meet some of my ice types too." he added, a little more quietly.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/85/b0/6IJM3zW2_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
avalanche [c]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 3:24:26 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven