awards
149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
putting the spite in respite [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 16:45:08 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph’s sense of pride was always at war with his overwhelming desire to make himself useful and willingness to make a buck. Being sent as an up-jumped go-for to pick up a package from Rustboro for the boss fell safely in the middle of ‘things he felt fine doing while also pissing him off just enough to bitch about’.

He stopped on the way to have a cigarette, giving Halcyon a brief respite from his weight and allowing the Fearow a chance to preen and rest.

[attr="class","raphatag"]solo wild - rock / fairy / dragon
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 1:49:20 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROGGENROLA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
you and i
nursing on a poison that never stung
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
lay me gently in the cold, dark earth
awards
149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 13:49:03 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]Figuring it was time to get back to work, he ashed his cigarette against a boulder, exhaled his last lungful of smoke, turned, and--

--immediately tripped over something small and heavy, toes aching from where they’d jammed up against the Roggenrola. Cussing and swearing, Raph rolled himself over to glare daggers at the little thing, while Halcyone cackled and shreed in Fearow laughter.

“You sonofa- c’mere!” He wrestled a Pokeball out of his pocket and chucked it in anger, and was surprised when the Roggenrola did not re-emerge.

“Hm… maybe it’s not very smart?” he wondered, once the sphere had rocked its requisite three times and not opened.

Halcyon clacked her beak. That makes two of you.

[attr="class","raphatag"]solo wild - catch attempt roggenrola
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 23:58:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE ROGGENROLA!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!