6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ascent [m]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 2:39:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
days before the fateful events of mt. chimney, kyle finds himself with terrakion.

while the pokemon has found itself paired with kyle, it neither has the same connection with his patron, nor did it have a similar understanding of what kyle has in mind. they knew each other, but the connection of a legend with its avatar cannot be replicated easily.

the sword of justice visits them on their backyard, away from where most of his dog pokemon frolic. the two share a talk before the champion turns to his household and shouts.

"noah!" he calls. "can you come here for a moment?"

kyle isn't sure what he was doing right now, but given that it's a day off, he's probably washing the dogs or something.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
ascent [m]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 4:02:14 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
and so he was, bare arms sleeved by suds. fingers meshed with mightyena furs. [break][break]

"just a sec!"[break][break]

the gym leader yoinks a hose, its lotad-shaped nozzle spewing water to rinse the dog's black-gray tangle. noah senses the mightyena's rise and before he can say anything, the canine shakes itself wildly. water flies. noah gets wet.[break][break]

an ordinary day. [break][break]

noah wipes his brow of dog water and flaps his shirt against his chest in a futile attempt to dry it. no matter. the sun will dry it anyway.[break][break]

"what's up? does terrakion need a bath too?" noah says as he arrives.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
tl;dr ---

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/qySCVWd/setticon5.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ascent [m]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 16:46:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"what do you think of training with us for a bit?"

the sword of justice scoffs. distrust with humans come easily to it, but leeway is given to the person that its own chosen has chosen.

"terrakion's fine with dealing with things at the background, but i'm sensing frustration with not contributing enough."

the few times he'd seen action with kyle are more coincidence than planned. without a pokeball to keep it at his beck and call, being at the right place at the right time usually is its lifeline for participation.

terrakion doesn't complain, however, as it's usually busy with the relocation of pokemon behind the scenes.

"come on. you and him against me, and, uh, someone else." probably his silvally. entei is usually around, but kyle would rather not have them play type advantages.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights