Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 21:57:19 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Rewriting History

With

"30? Well now. That's more than enough time, wouldn't ya say?" He said, pressing his forehead against hers, pecking at her nose as her glasses slid down.

His hand grew stronger as it slid down her hip, over her skirt, the rest of his body pressed more firmly against hers as he reached up to cradle her cheek.

"Now... who asked for what, again?" He wondered as he slid his thumb over her lower lip.

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:29:30 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Nearly all semblance of coherent thought was disappearing with every trembling breath Yuina managed to take, she could feel her heart beating into the pillar flush behind her, her face burning as he leaned in that much closer.[break]
Her pulse hit a fever pitch at his words, a searing hot shiver culminating at the base of her spine. It was lucky perhaps she was trapped between him and the pillar, both firm and unmoving, otherwise she would have tripped over herself fifty times over by now at his implications....[break][break]
"T-time... but...," but what? She couldn't form a single thought that would make any bit of sense, especially not as his hand slid down her hip to move up to her cheek, his weight pressing her a bit more into the stone pillar. She felt like she would phase right through it with how much she was shaking.[break][break]
Yuina swallowed heavily as he questioned her, eyes wide, face flushed red, maybe... maybe she did ask for a little bit of trouble in retaliating, but she was good at history, not math... She may have miscalculated the weight of the situation.[break]
"N-noth... I, uh-- didn't... What do you mean," yeah, very bright, very coherent. What was she supposed to do in the midst of nervousness, surprise, and gods the way he was looking at her...

notes[break]
Mission: Sleepless In Slateport April '24 -> Slateport City[break]
General Work outfit idea, general hair idea[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:41:29 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Rewriting History

With

I kisses her then. Pinned to the pillar and red faced like a tamato berry— she was irresistible. Even he, who loved to play with his food, couldn't help himself.

His hands moved south to get fresh; but never more so than his tongue.

They would not make it in time for their reservation.

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 23:12:44 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

That first kiss alone was enough to bring another flush to Yuina's cheeks, warmth pooling at the base of her spine as she moved through her office as she thought about it... She did still actually need to gather her things and make sure she was good to leave... Even if they weren't making it to their dinner plans exactly.[break][break]
She was blissful, a little dizzy, couldn't quite move in any direction in a straight line no matter how hard she thought about it... especially from when he... Yuina shivered again as she closed up a last book to put a small stack back on the set of bookshelves in her office.[break][break]
"I have to walk through my exhibit every day... and pass by that pillar," Yuina breathed after the thought came to her, she wasn't upset about it... She couldn't possibly be upset about it, really the farthest thing from upset... but it would be a miracle if she didn't blush every time she walked through her section.

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 23:16:14 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Rewriting History

With

Doug looked everything except ashamed as he watched her move through the office, eyes lingering in all the lovely places— as well as all the not so innocent ones.

He simply winked at her from where he sat, spinning around like a kid on her swivel chair.

"And now you can think of me while at work." He said playfully, blowing her a kiss while rotating in place. "Hope that makes the daily grind easier~."

Grind alright.

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 23:31:44 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Carefully she put the set of books back on their shelves, left over trembles in her hands shaking the books a little bit as she slid them back along the wood. She could feel his eyes trailing her...[break]
Yuina chanced a glance at Doug, he winked at her, from her own chair at her own desk, all of the trouble he was worth proudly displayed as he spun around in her chair.[break][break]
She moved from the bookcase to her filing cabinet, a couple of folder files that needed to be put away... Gosh... She didn't get things taken care of near enough as she thought... She was excited to have him come see her work...[break]
Yuina bit her lips together at his teasing words.[break][break]
"I'm gonna start calling you trouble... I didn't believe you before," she returned, a constant pink beneath the frames of her glasses as she drew her eyes back into the file tabs in her cabinet.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 16:57:54 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Rewriting History

With

He just gave her a cheshire grin, leaning his head onto his fist.

"Ya were warned, love. No take-backsies." He said, looking a little too content with himself as he stretched his arms over his head, reclining further into the seat. "Need any help?"

He wasn't too sure of what she was doing or if there was a particular method to it, but he already felt bad just watching her move around stuff while he sat on his ass.

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 17:23:19 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Goodness if she wasn't just a little too fuzzy, her focus marred on being able to get her things, her thoughts together. Yuina did manage to get her files situated after a bit of fumbling, closing the cabinet as she looked back to Doug in her chair. As pleased with himself as ever sitting back in her chair.[break][break]
Yuina's lips persed a bit, nose scrunching in an attempt to hide an impossibly bashful smile at his smug words, moving towards him in her chair. She didn't give him the opportunity to get up if he would have considered it before sitting herself across his lap to get to her computer.[break][break]
"Who said I wanted to take anything back," she smiled, turning to her computer screen just to make sure she saved anything she had for the day. She was nearly done.[break][break]
"So, what do we do about dinner? Since someone didn't seem too keen on getting to our reservation," she wondered in a coy tone, clicking through a couple of tabs on her computer to save some things, she wasn't blaming anyone in particular though, of course not.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 1:27:48 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Rewriting History

With

She was coming closer. And closer. And close—

Oh my.

"I don't think we'll make it to any dinner at this rate..." He muttered as he settled his hands on her hips, leaning his chest against her back.

A smug smile dance on his lips... before he pinched her stomach.

"Well, that was my bad, so... How about I cook something?" He offered, leaning his chin onto her shoulder as if to look at her work. "Though that might take a while if I start now."

He pursed his lips thoughtfully, running the logistics of dinner in his head while playing finger drums on her stomach.

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 14:11:12 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Yuina smiled to herself as she situated on her chair to get at her computer, hearing him mutter right behind her as his hands fell over her hips. She may have lost the round earlier, but she was still in the game they both seemed to play very avidly.[break]
She gasped though as he pinched her stomach, jumping a bit in his lap, she really was trying to get the rest of her work saved on her computer so that they could figure out what the rest of the night looked like. And he wasn't helping.[break][break]
"That's right, you did say you cook," Yuina smiled, glancing to him from the side as he moved to lean on her shoulder.[break]
"I remember you promised me Takoyaki, how about that," Yuina wondered thoughtfully. As she recalled it though, that was the 'next step in becoming friends' with Doug when they had first met. It was possible they may have skipped over a good handful of steps up to this point.[break][break]
He was pondering to himself for that moment, and idle or not, Yuina couldn't help the quiet snickers at his fingers drumming along her stomach.[break]
"Doug that tickles, I'm almost done and then we can go, promise," Yuina giggled, she was far too distracted already, she just had a couple more things to check on, but focus was such a fickle thing.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 17:57:00 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Rewriting History

With

"I did." He said, pursing his lips as he realized how long ago that had been. "Never got around to that..."

Well, better late than never.

If he ever let her finish, at any rate.

"Does it now?" She likely cannot see it from where she's sat, but the shit eating grin is almost audible. "Ya don't say..."

The drumming gets a bit more insistent— as does the little tugs at her tummy as he leans more firmly against her, humming. "Are ya done yet?"

Oh no.

Drum, drum, drum.

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 18:36:41 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

There was no hope, and by the time she realized what was getting ready to happen, it was too late. Yuina knew what his mischief sounded like by now, she didn't need to see it, but before she could say anything it was over.[break]
Yuina crumpled into giggles and laughter against him as his fingers dug into her sides and stomach, hands falling away from her mouse and keyboard. It was no use and yet he still taunted asking if she was done yet.[break][break]
"Wait, wait! Ah-," she tried, her voice pitched between laughing and failing to squirm away from his hold on her.[break]
Yuina knew she would have to relent, so maybe it was her fault for sitting in her chair with him still in it. But if they didn't leave now she wasn't sure when they would get out of her office.[break][break]
"Okay! -- okay! I- !! I'm done," she conceded, finding words to be incredibly difficult between fits of giggles and heaving breaths. She could finish the rest of what she was looking at tomorrow....

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 18:58:45 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Rewriting History

With

Her laughter rung through the office, and it was so pretty. He didn't want to stop his ministrations— didn't want her to stop her laughter.

His warm breath blew against her neck as she declared her work done, his lips hovering over her nape as he muttered.

"Good." His arms squeezing round her waist, securing her to his lap. "Just... give me a sec."

He peppered the back of her neck with kisses, trying to calm himself down. The pillar was one thing, but he doubted she would appreciate it if he forced her to recall tonight every time she entered her office.

"Your giggles are cute."

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 19:58:15 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

It felt like an eternity, but he finally relented, and Yuina was barely keeping it together. She was a bundle of jitters, shivers, left over giggles, and an impossible smile that couldn't break for anything. She felt like she was floating, far and away from wondering why she was there and what happened to her as they had talked about earlier in the evening. The longer she spent with him... the less she wanted to worry about it at all.[break][break]
Yuina drew in a breath at being given her reprieve, but as she sat up a little straighter she froze at the feeing of his lips at the back of her neck, his breath washing over the goosebumps that came up from her skin. His arms wrapped tighter around her, and she bit her lips together at the fluttering kisses against her skin. She was absolutely dizzy now, pulse racing, skin hot, heart skipping beats...[break][break]
"A-alright trouble, we should get going," her voice trembled, moving to stand up if he would let her, and how fortunate it was that her desk was right there for her to grab onto for a quick moment as she felt how weak her knees were.[break]
She did turn to him though, eyes full of... so many things that she couldn't find the words to express, joy, adoration, and things beyond.[break][break]
"Thank you... For always making me feel like I was supposed to be here after all...,"

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Rewriting History [M]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 0:24:39 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Rewriting History

With

Against all odds, he did not attempt to stop her as she moved to stand.

He did stand immediately after her though, bumping against her with a snicker as his arms wrapped around her stomach.

"Woah there, yer legs fall asleep or somethin'?" He asked innocently.

The self-amused gremlin energy didn't stick around as she turned, his face going lax as he found himself inches away from hers.

His face colored a particular red as she looked at him with those big pretty eyes of hers, the overflowing emotion behind them—

"I-I— Y-you... you don't have to..." He stumbled over his words, face red.

He shook his head, throwing in a big, cocky smile.

"That's cause it is where ya are supposed to be." He said, leaning closer. "Where I'm supposed to be."

His lips hovered over hers, 3 words hanging on the tip of his tongue.

Soon...

He leaned forward, kissing her gently.

Very soon.

TL;DR:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven