He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
706 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 15:11:35 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mere moments after the celebration of the winners of the contest, Noel finds himself backstage, searching and wandering. While the event was fun and he enjoyed himself way more than he thought, it wasn't his main purpose for being here. He was merely using it as a way to get closer to , who he very much needed to met for questioning.[break][break]

Months passed by after his fateful encounter against the black crystal creature he faced back in Dewford. A crushing defeat that left him bleeding and scarred. While he promised that he'd face whatever this thing was together, here he was out on his own to find answers. He wanted to prove himself. He was stronger now than the last time, with experience under his belt, he knew he could stand a better chance when he next met that monster.[break][break]

Or at least he hoped so.[break][break]

He was soon about to call of his search for this woman when finally out of the corner of his eye, he spies her talking with other people, the cleanup crew for the contest maybe? She was still clad in the same kimono he saw her in before, there was no mistaking it, it was her. His feet briskly step forward towards her, while a raised hand waves above him.[break][break]

"Andrea!"[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 15:52:02 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Organizing a contest wasn't as easy as people might have thought. A lot of work went on behind the scenes. Andrea hadn't even gotten the time to change out of her kimono yet. Those geta were starting to hurt her feet, and that sarashi was starting to constrict her breasts.

A sorta familiar voice called out to the TOUKON hostess, causing her to turn around. She was holding a small Fire-type Pokémon in her arms. "Oh hi! Noel Parker, right?" The young woman greeted the blue-haired youth with a sunny smile that masked her fatigue.

"I guess you haven't met my son. His name is Jalapeño." The eccentric trainer introduced her Fuecoco. "He was too nervous to get up on stage, but rest assured, he was watching you all from the sidelines. Isn't that right, my baby boy?" She petted the little crocodile's head, who crooned happily at her affection.

"So, how may I help you?" Andrea asked Noel cordially. "You're not upset about the judging process, are you?"
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
706 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 16:16:06 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

He was so caught up in the moment that he forgot his manners.[break][break]

"Oh hi! Yes that's me! It's nice to actually meet you and your little Fuecoco too."[break][break]

A smile beams down towards to the fire-type. There wasn't much he knew of the crazed Pokemaniac, other than the fact she had her own gym here in Fallarbor town. But if she was able to hold a huge event here, then surely she must know of what goes on in this town. Plus those clawed marks of hers were eerily too similar to his own.[break][break]

"Actually the thing is... I wanted to talk to you about something..." His eyes shift from the stagehands and then back to her. This type of information should not be heard by just anyone.[break][break]

"In private. If that's ok."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 16:44:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
His request for privacy was met with an accommodating nod. "Sure, let's go to my dressing room." She too needed to sit down after such a long day, after all.

While nothing too special, Andrea's dressing room was spacious enough for the both of them. An assortment of Kabuki outfits hung from a coat-hanger trolley, along with what appeared to be a Hydreigon-inspired Sygna Suit. In front of the mirror, there were various hair products and makeup tools.

Once inside, the young PokéManiac parted with her footwear, letting her feet breathe. As much as she wanted to take the rest of her clothes off, it would be rude to do so when she had company. She sat on a chair with her legs folded to the side and Jalapeño resting on her lap. "We're here now. What do you wanna talk about?"
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
706 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 3:07:55 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

He wondered how to exactly go about this without making himself look like a lunatic. If he was wrong about his assumption, then who knows how Andrea might react. Now that he was here though, he figured he might as well spill everything out and deal with the repercussions afterwards.[break][break]

Mimicking the contest organizer, he sits down on a chair situated at a nearby wall, his head pointed down as he takes a moment to think on his words. Only raising it when he finds the courage to speak.[break][break]

"All right so... Those scars you showed off before... Where exactly did you get them from?"[break][break]

It was a stretch but it was something to go off of. Any amount of information would be helpful at this point.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 10:11:29 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Although his question did elicit an anxious reaction, it was not lingered on. Andrea was not the kind of person to dwell on past trauma. She was simply thankful to be alive.

“Well, it might be hard to believe, but…” She recounted the same tale told to about how a Drampa outbreak near Verdanturf Town had led to her being accosted and brutally scourged by a mysterious, humanoid being made of obsidian crystal.

“I passed out soon after, so I don’t remember much else. If Chomper hadn’t brought me to Doug’s doorstep, Jalapeño might have been an orphan now…” The young woman said, receiving a confused stare from her adopted, reptilian son. “But that’s just a what-if! I’m glad I survived!”
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
706 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 21:42:09 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Looks like we're both lucky to be alive... Whatever that thing is, and from what I can tell, its targeting random people without rhyme or reason. I can't sit like this knowing its out there..."[break][break]

He deliberates on his next course of action. Against that monster, of course he should be asking for help from those willing. Of course he probably couldn't this on his own.[break][break]

But he wouldn't dare let anyone else come into harm's way should the worst case scenario happen. Or maybe beating that monster wasn't the true goal after all.[break][break]

"Do you know anyone else who might know more about it? Anything at all?"[break][break]

His eyes stare deep into Andrea's, his face dead serious, a personality very rarely shown to others. With so much on the line, a side of him was coming out that he didn't know he had.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 12:38:19 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The dragon maiden was taken aback by Noel's dead serious stare. Why did he want to know about that creature so badly? "Well, according to Doug, they're an avatar of Necrozma that got mutated somehow. And they're from Team Rocket. That's all he knows."

Andrea had her own contacts within the crime syndicate who could confirm or deny whether they had a Necrozma avatar in their ranks. For obvious reasons, she refrained from divulging this to the blue-haired ranger.

"Why are you asking all this?" She instead inquired. "Were you attacked by the crystal man too?"
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
706 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 14:11:43 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The avatars. While his experience with the almost godly beings was little at best, he knew full well just what they're capable of. Noel shuddered to think what destruction they could bring under Rocket's agenda. No one person should have all that power.[break][break]

He recounts his tale against the crystal creature to Andrea, how he was caught by surprise and escaping with only an inch of his life left. Of the powers it possessed, the same ones she had experienced as well.[break][break]

"If you're interested, and once I know more, I'm planning on fighting that thing again. I could use your help along with anyone else that might be willing."[break][break]

A lie.[break][break]

Since when did he resort to dishonesty? Yet in his mind, this was the path to go on, or else more lives would be put at stake.[break][break]

A clock sits neatly on the wall behind Andrea. His eye takes a glimpse of the slow-moving hand, time had moved along faster than he thought. His face eases up and stands fully back up, a slight smile worn out across his face.[break][break]

"Thanks for all the help Andrea. I'm sure you must be busy still with wrapping up the contest so I don't want to hold you for any longer. Maybe we'll see each other again if you hold another one."[break][break]

A wave of his hand marks his farewell before he opens the door behind him. Setting out in search of more information. While he hates the idea, he may have to turn to the enemy for more clues.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 10:15:23 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Ah, so the reason behind the questioning was finally revealed. Noel wanted to assemble a task force of people who had been wronged by Necrozma and its avatar. A team of avengers, if you will.

"I'm glad I could help. When you do try to take that thing on, give me a call. My Pokémon and I will do our best!" The trainer of dragons proclaimed, yet she couldn't shake off the uncanny feeling that something terrible was going to result from their foolhardy crusade.

After the ranger had left, Andrea let a remix of the song used for TOUKON's intro play on her phone, its liberating drums and Far Eastern harmonies soothing her. The young woman leaned against her chair and tried to relax, all the while her Fuecoco bopped its head to the music.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Contest Clues [s]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 18:05:44 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: