she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
630 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 1:52:03 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the brilliance of mega evolution scatters across the battlefield that thomas' scizor cleaves through with astonishing speed. the pincir descends darkly. and the tapu koko reels backward, its shell dancing in frustrated intervals.[break][break]

"i just don't want this to become an excuse for you to get hurt." dahlia says. [break][break]

with a shrill crowing, the island guardian summons the force of nature. an aura spreads beneath its orange spines as a NATURE'S MADNESS begins to manifest.[break][break]

the commissioner's eyes widen. she takes a step forward—and practices patience. nervous patience, but patience nonetheless.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/NPC%20ICONS/mercyicon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 3:42:55 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I won't let myself get hurt too badly. I still have to save Desiree, and the others.", Thomas told Dahlia, his resolve steeled.

With or without Tapu Koko, he'd find . He'd find his friends.

As Nature's Madness loomed, the Mega Evolved Scizor moved in to take the brunt of the hit. Despite his armor, the insect felt the pain of the attack, his legs threatening to buckle underneath him. Despite the pain, he still stood standing, his glare as defiant as ever.

The Scizor lunged towards the Tapu Koko, launching a barrage of Bullet Punches. This time, he applied what he previously learned before, baiting out, and timing his strikes according to when the Guardian came out of its shell. Lighter strikes to strike the shell, the more 'serious' strikes attempting to catch it as it came out.

tags:
notes: Scizor was hit by Nature's Madness
Scizor used Bullet Punch (Technician boosted)
2/3

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
630 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 4:06:55 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
each strike against tapu koko's shell rings thunderously. but this is no death knell. after all, it is forbidden to ring bells during storms.[break][break]

instead, each resonance allows dahlia to see more clearly, the beating rhythm of thomas' heart.[break][break]

"enough."[break][break]

the tapu koko expands its shell in time with one of scizor's steely punches. a loud clang announces impact—and both scizor and tapu koko slide in opposite directions.[break][break]

"i'm satisfied. are you?" dahlia asks the tapu, and it nods, orange plume jouncing. "good. me too."[break][break]

she recalls the tapu koko into its cherish ball. quietly, she wades through the fading electrical terrain and graces thomas' scizor with a grateful pat of her hand. [break][break]

"i bestow unto you, our land's tapu koko. i hope that you two will be able to keep each other in check."[break][break]

when she reaches thomas, she extends the ball. [break][break]

"i hope you can save them, thomas. i hope you do."

can now add TAPU KOKO to his party; choose the moveset like a gachapon pkmn.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/NPC%20ICONS/mercyicon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 4:19:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Ripper is knocked back by the strike. Despite being on his last legs, the Scizor stared down the opposing side. Until Dahlia recalled the Tapu Koko. As the Electric Terrain faded, Thomas reverted Ripper's Mega Evolution.

Thomas accepted the Cherish Ball. "Thank you, Commissioner. I won't let you down.", he promised her.

He'd find his friends. He'd bring them back home.

Thomas recalled his exhausted Scizor.

"Me and Head Ranger Morales were going to investigate Area Zero for clues.", Thomas revealed to Dahlia. "Before we depart, is there anything you need?", he asked Dahlia.

tags:
notes: Scizor is knocked back
Thomas reverts Scizor's Mega Evolution
Thomas accepts Tapu Koko

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
630 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 4:58:18 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"just you." the commissioner says. "train hard. work hard. treat your pokemon and loved ones well."[break][break]

although the cherish ball remains in her hand no longer, she still feels heavy. she turns on her heels and begins her trek back to the league.[break][break]

"be prepared, thomas. war is coming."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
vs tapu koko mission

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 5:55:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven