Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 20:37:19 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Following his meeting with , and the revelation that Councilwoman was among the missing persons, Thomas raced to the League offices. If Penelope got taken by whatever was responsible, then who knows what other important figures were also unaccounted for.

With all of the self-control he could muster, Thomas walked into the lobby, rather than burst through the doors. Thomas' pace was brisk, but not frantic, despite his grave and almost panicked expression.

"Is Commissioner Goode in? I need to speak with her, it's an emergency.", Thomas told the receptionist.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 3:15:24 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the receptionist does not have a chance to respond, for swinging doors answer in their stead. dahlia holds tight, the heavy wooden frame of one. holds it as if she were holding the world.[break][break]

"if you're talking about the disappearances, we're already on it." the commissioner says. "but i've been meaning to schedule a meeting with you, thomas."[break][break]

she leans back into her office and grabs a coat from an out-of-view hanger.[break][break]

"we're going to walk. come with me."[break][break]

the commissioner walks past thomas, expecting him to follow.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/NPC%20ICONS/mercyicon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 4:23:17 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The appearance of the Commissioner was both reassuring, as well as worrying. Given the fact that several prominent League personnel were among the missing, it didn't surprise Thomas that Dahlia was on the same page.

But if Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and a member of the Council was missing, just how many disappeared? Just how bad was the situation, exactly?

Thomas followed the Commissioner. "Head Ranger Morales informed me that Councilwoman Livy is among the missing. Are Councilwoman Morningstar and Councilman Silph accounted for?", Thomas inquired.

There were several questions Thomas wanted to ask. Had the rest of the Elite Four been accounted for? Were they briefed on the matter? Just how many key personnel were unaccounted for? Was there any indication of who was responsible, or some form of documentation of the last moments of a missing person?

But one question came to the forefront. "Why did you want to see me?", Thomas asked.

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 6:32:44 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"we've reached out to them but," the commissioner's lips tighten and the pause speaks for her, "the investigation is ongoing."[break][break]

dahlia leads thomas to the elevator, the doors opening as several HBIC agents flurry out like arrokuda. she invites thomas in.[break][break]

"we have unused manpower within the league." she says as the elevator closes. "that vacuum has been made more evident by recent absences."[break][break]

she looks forward, her reflection warbling in the metallic sheen of the elevator doors.[break][break]

"have you been behaving?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/NPC%20ICONS/mercyicon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Dire Straits
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 7:33:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I see.", Thomas responded to Dahlia. The revelation that and might've disappeared as well shocked Thomas to his core. Though he still held bitter feeling to the latter, his disappearance alone proved the gravity of the situation they were in. Whether it was Rocket, the Drk Triad, or some other party at work, those responsible had made the threat they posed crystal clear.

Thomas stepped into the elevator after Dahlia's invitation. The fact that she brought up vacancies in the League's manpower was interesting.

"I've been doing my best. I've been operating under the guidance of Agent and Elite Four . Though as I reported after the incident, there was an instance during the fighting on Route 105, where I had no choice, but to defend myself.", Thomas began. "I stumbled across a mass execution of League personnel, then the Rockets responsible turned their attention to me. Regretfully, lethal force was necessary to survive, in that moment.", he'd continue.

Aside from that unfortunate moment, Thomas had refrained from killing. Even when ANVIL forces accompanying Rocket attacked them in the Silent Icelands, following Hoopa and Kyurem's machinations. Most recently, Navy could attest to their work together to liberate several people taken hostage by Rocket in the Giant Chasm, their Pokemon working together effectively to non-lethally free said hostages.

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Dire Straits
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 6:17:37 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"doing what is necessary to survive." a sigh strays from her mouth and hardens into the shape of a stone bodhisattva. "i can't fault you for that."[break][break]

the bright chime of the elevator reaching floor level greets them. she does not talk during their march toward the entrance doors.[break][break]

only when they are several paces away from the league and abreast toward the sprawling flower fields and looming dyna tree does she break her silence.[break][break]

"thomas."[break][break]

she lifts a cherish ball from her coat pocket and sets it on her open palm. the capsule cracks wide against the briny winds. from the red bolt of summoning, a TAPU KOKO emerges, its shell pushed outward to reveal a fierce, scowling deity.[break][break]

"prove to me that you can maintain your composure."[break][break]

the commissioner beckons thomas for a battle.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Dire Straits
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 23:51:34 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The remainder of the ride, following by the march outside, was filled with awkward silence. Though he felt he might've compromised whatever chances he had with his admission, lying would've been worse.

Finally, they reached Upon reaching their destination, Thomas watched as Dahlia produced a Cherish Ball. A familiar Tapu Koko was summoned from the confines of the capsule, scowling at the trainer.

"Long time, no see, Tapu Koko.", Thomas greeted the scowling deity calmly.

Thomas produced a Pokeball of his own. A hulking Scizor emerged, looking at the War Deity, and offering the Alolan Guardian a grin, before getting into his battle stance.

"Commissioner, we'll make you both proud.", Thomas declared, accepting the invitation to battle.

tags:
notes: Music - Contact with You

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights