Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
Fragmentum Somnio (Social)
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 18:41:50 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

He yielded. [break][break]

She sighed with relief. He turned on his heel to walk off, and she followed, glad to leave Draco behind. "Together," she echoed. They were going to escape the prison and take down as many miserable Megalopolans as possible. And then, they would inspect the rubble and derive value from it. This was going to be huge for her research. She was eager to learn more about what Amor had said earlier about dreams and tera. [break][break]

"I am not sure they left any secrets to destroying them in this little dreamscape, but the architecture is at least pleasant." She stood beside him in front of the large tower. She knew some destroyed skeleton of it still existed, but she had yet to visit that wild area. She was still processing the Ultra Deep Sea, to be totally honest. "It would be nice to watch it all burn with my own eyes. Maybe we can revisit after all of this nonsense, and you can let Draco breathe fire over all of it." Destruction was not a very viable coping mechanism, but doing it in your dreams negated all the real consequences.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 12:58:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Slowly they drew closer to the tower, and as they did he stopped as he saw the creature being contained within it's confines, or something like that? A creature that he recognized all to well, and he frowned deeply.

"So this is why I couldn't find it despite my best efforts...." He grimaced as he realized just how fruitless all the searching he had done, had truly been. It was here, but what for? What were they using it for? What possible advantage could it give them unless....He frowned deeply. "I think we just found our way out, but if our wishes aren't answered we will be stuck here while our will is slowly eroded away...." He still remembered the myths of the Lake Guardians from his homeland. They gave the people Knowledge, Emotion, and Will respectively, but they could also take that away, or so the legends went.

If there was even a modicum of truth to them they were screwed even more than he had originally thought....

"Allow me to introduce you to the prophet I told you about....Meet Azelf...." He spoke to her with somehow an even more bitter tone than he previously held.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 21:12:55 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She wasn't sure what he was getting at until she was looking at the little sprite. This was the prophet he put so much stock into?[break][break]

It was small and unimposing. The imprisonment only exacerbated the weakness it embodied. She squinted and really examined it, but ultimately, it didn't matter what it seemed like. This pokemon had earned Amor's faith. She truly hated to admit it, but he had yet to be wrong. This prophet's prophecy was not yet disproven, and it apparently had a power related to dreaming themselves out of the prison. [break][break]

"Well. Is our faith going to free it?" She had no idea how else they could garner enough power in the walking world to free not only themselves but whatever bindings held a god down. "If the wishing doesn't work... well, I guess we will need a contingency." She didn't know how much longer they had in this dream. "I intend to go down fighting, if freedom is not possible." She was angry at the stupid trio of deities that held them here and held this little guy down. Screwing with her was one thing, but using dreams as a part of it was insult on top of injury.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 19:21:22 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"As your superior, I'm telling you that you're not allowed to die...." He frowned at her pessimism, but she did raise valid questions. "I don't know if it will be freed....But it is our best chance, if that doesn't work....I'll think of something else...." He always did. Failure after failure mounted up to lay the road to a single success, that was all that mattered, as long as the end justified the means, he didn't care about failing. Perhaps that made him strange? Maybe he would ask an outside opinion when he wasn't fighting for his life.

"We will get free, and we will take them down...." That was all, and he had absolute confidence in their plan, because in the world that he lived in he wasn't allowed to not have that. If he feared failure he knew he'd never take another step forward again. "Will you believe me on that....?" Amor was many things, but he was always a man of his word at the very least. Though whether she believed that or not wasn't up to him. Looking at Azelf he he hoped that their thoughts, and prayers would reach it....

"We'll be waking up soon....What a shame...." Came the absentminded statement.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 20:59:01 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

As impossible as this situation was, she knew she could put her chips on Amor. He had yet to let her down, and his mind worked in ways she would likely never understand. She was confident in him far more than a prophetic deity or an execution of dreaming and manifesting that she was unfamiliar with witnessing. [break][break]

"I believe in you," she said earnestly. "If not this way, then another." She was used to saving herself. Having soared through the military ranks, she had to protect herself, her squads, and her own image from the doubters amongst her family that preyed on her downfall once they realized she was genuinely capable of upending their world. It was odd to keep finding herself collaborating with such a capable mind. [break][break]

As he bemoaned the waking world, she playfully knocked a hand against his shoulder, slow enough for him to sidestep. "Relax. I promise to haunt your dreams, should anything happen." She smiled with teeth as she felt the weight of consciousness drag her away from the metropolitan setting.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 22:06:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A quirk of the brow at the mention of her haunting his dreams, and he just smiled a bit.

"I wouldn't consider you a nightmare....Ameena...." However that would be all she got out of him before the dream world around them both collapsed, and forced them back into the waking moments of this hell. Would he take his vengeance on the Ugly Ward? Yes. However he would have to exempt her from it....Was that favoritism? Absolutely, but he was no longer a mere grunt, and could afford some measure of hypocrisy just like all the other Rocket Higher Ups. As once told him, there was no use in playing fair.

Perhaps he would have to embrace this version of himself a bit more in due time, but would that mean forsaking who he was? He'd cross that bridge later.

As he woke up the lingering feeling of her hand against his shoulder made him wonder just how much of a dream that really was. Looking over at his cellmate, , if she went along with his plan that would give him four others for this plan of his. All that mattered was that they succeeded in the end.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 5:10:51 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: