november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
am i dreaming [m]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 18:23:26 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cassandra blinks as she looks around at futuristic lights, a city so vastly different from everything she knows in her day-to-day. But, given her father's disappearance, she is not a stranger to it entirely - it seems to be Megalopolis, the origin of their guards. However, the texts that she's read on it ... this is a thriving version of it, and ...

Is this a dream? At least here, she's not chained, and her clothes are not this prison garb either. Her hair still feels like a wet, air-drying mess, but at least it's not that bad.

"What the ..." she murmurs, looking around. "Huh," she says in surprise, then waves and approaches a familiar figure - Thea. "Hey, Thea! Are you... Thea?" This is a dream, after all. ... PROBABLY a dream. Are they dreaming together, or is this just a fragment of her imagination?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights