forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
Do ruinous cats dream of frozen sheep?
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 21:31:48 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
"Mr. Cross."

Grigori joined him by his side, his arms dangled against the fabric of his robe. Even this land of dreams could not hide him from the prison. Of the irony of it all. At least the toxic chain was absent-- but even that offered no reprieve. Its siren call of a promised, great future where he was free and still friends with June, hung in his mind like dream mist. Even here.

"How..." Are you? Holding up? Is the connection to your monstrous, devilish feline?

"What did you see, in the mask?" He sputtered out instead.

They were both in the same ward. Maybe, just maybe, they all saw the same thing. It was not correct, not at all-- but it was a rope he clung to nonetheless.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 5:31:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayp"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
you were dead, yet here you are

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

'mr. cross.'

[break][break] the familiar voice calls to him, and the cursed tears himself away from his thoughts. the images of and her passioned patron melt away into mist as his gaze falls upon .

[break][break] "sokolov," he says. "you're here too?"

[break][break] he shouldn't be surprised, not when he'd seen both and here too.

[break][break] as the grunt nears, he would see that the calm, nearly easygoing expression that he'd worn while they'd rubbed away at tera crystals for their resplendent captor was no longer there. in it's place was the nearly feverish pain of the waking world, ice crystals tugging at the scars on his skin.

[break][break] "what did i... see?"

[break][break] immediately, he sees the sea of bodies that had been shown to him. the feeling of endless power and strength that he had felt, sworn to him only by the TOXIC CHAINS around his neck.

[break][break] "i saw the corpses of the league," he said. , , . all fit to die by his hand. "the war was won."

[break][break] he flexed his hand, watching the ice gather into his palm, remembering the strength of the TOXIC CHAINS around his wrist.

[break][break] the admin glanced back up at him.

[break][break] "what did you see?"

[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".jayp"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp b"]font: 500 14px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp a"]font: bold 15px/12px 'Poppins'!important; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .postbox a"]font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'!important; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .pbottom"]height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jayp .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 28px;[/newclass][newclass=".jayp .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".jayp:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 2:20:16 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Only when he was closer, did Grigori see the icy scars on Jayden’s skin. So… he was back underneath the control of the beast? His question felt all the worse, especially as he explained his vision. With so few words, he cemented himself as a Rocket.

The grunt’s fists balled tighter, his knuckles turned as white as the frost on his boss's skin. “I… I see.

I saw the complete opposite. We’d lost.

Why did he feel alienated, all of a sudden? Like he didn’t belong? He did, though. His bones were restless, and he shifted in place. “Not much, but… it sounded like you’d been e-executed. Hanged. Alongside the rest of the leadership. Except for me.

I’m… scared, Mr. Cross. Why would I see that-- why would I be shown that?

His home was Rocket, even if he had disagreements at the moment. Did not like how quick they were to resort to violence. Some of them at least let the Oinkolonge eat the carrot after they'd been ran around for months.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 7:13:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayp"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"] "lost?"

[break][break] he can't help but stare.

[break][break] "that's not possible," he say swiftly, eyes growing as hard as crystals. "rocket can't have lost. we can't have - "

[break][break] 'it sounded like you’d been e-executed. hanged.'

[break][break] in an instant, the admin advanced, hands aiming to seize the grunt's shoulders.

[break][break] "what do you mean by that? speak clearly, sokolov."

[break][break] his voice cut through the air with the sharpness of diamond knives.

[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".jayp"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp b"]font: 500 14px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp a"]font: bold 15px/12px 'Poppins'!important; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .postbox a"]font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'!important; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .pbottom"]height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayp .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jayp .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 28px;[/newclass][newclass=".jayp .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".jayp:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 4:06:49 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
As the grunt was shaken around, Grigori put his hands on Jayden’s arms. He didn’t attempt to remove the man. More like steadied himself against the storm. The tides that suddenly threatened to drown him whole.

I did, Cross,” he countered. “I said what I saw– was told! Some stranger told me the news, I know little more than that.

Air was sucked into his lungs, and shoved out of his mouth in a rhythmic, panicked manner. “I don’t. Know.

You think I wanted to see that, what to know that? I’m confused, dazed, lost about it– and I need someone. Anyone.

For what? He couldn’t know. Maybe to tell him it was a lie, that it meant nothing. Or it was everything, and it was some deep-seated secret hidden within his heart. Anything at all, just that it was going to be alright. As he did to others, someone would do to him. Not his fault he stumbled upon one of the arguably worse people to share this vision with.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 23:29:49 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayp"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"] "some stranger?"

[break][break] he doesn't let up. he can't, not when the truthfulness of this dream could potentially lead to whether they survive or die.

[break][break] fingers dig relentlessly into the other man's shoulders and the anger that laces through him feels like a million daggers slicing through his flesh.

[break][break] "think, sokolov. think."

[break][break] "who could it have been? who would it have been?"

[break][break] "what did they say?"

[break][break] it unearths him to his core. this dream of 's to his own.

[break][break] 'it doesn't make sense,' he thinks. 'it can't.'

[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 18:21:04 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Some civillian, I-I think,” he struggled to recall their name. It was someone he’d met maybe three times ever, and only hear the name of twice. “A friend of a friend. The people don’t matter, Jayden!

He was alone, then. The admin was too focused on the reality of the dream to question if the dream was true at all. For him, it was a threat to the future that Jayden oh so desperately wanted. One that Grigori had no stake in. Except the admin thought it so, and thus, he was at odds with him.

A terrifying prospect. An awful one. His fears, his anger only grew. “I need help, advice, and you pester me with details over something we don't even know to be–

He stopped. Caught himself. the grunt dug his fingers into the admin, against the ice crystals dug into his skin. “Mr. Cross. Did... did you see the magenta chain? In your vision?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights