crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
god is the true monster, and 'let there be light' the most evil words ever spoken
awards
47 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 5:27:10 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
"i can't even begin to tell you how many different ways you're wrong," she says, laughing. it might earn her some street cred, nicking petty cash off of bodies before tossing them into elysium's grimy mouth, but her civilian job would be in a tizzy over touching any part of a crime scene.

sylvie raises a brow. 

seriously, she says, "shit's not like the movies. marvel doesn't show all the carnage, all the bodies in the streets." 

her appetite disappears. she chucks the rest of her perfectly buttered and jammed biscuit onto aaron's plate and washes her hands in the sink. then she reaches out for cassie. the small espeon leaps into her arms, purr machine already ramping up, and she thumbs the side of her furry cheek.

"just try thinking about us, alright, bigshot? things get too crazy, you pretend you're hawkeye and let iron man take the hits instead."
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 20:19:22 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"hawkeye is so lame, though ... " aaron grumbles petulantly, but in the same moment he's easily plied by the pastry that lands so invitingly on his plate. it's hoovered up before can reconsider her decision to pass it off to him. [break][break]between the sweetness sticking between his molars and the genuine concern his sister hides beneath marvel metaphors, he lets his stubbornness relent — but not without a dramatic sigh to prove that it's a devastatingly difficult compromise for him. [break][break]"fine, i'll be lame ass hawkeye, i guess. but only because you asked me to."[break][break]because, beneath his cool guy veneer, he cares. he cares a lot. if this is what it takes to keep his sisters protected and not worried about him, he'll do it. he'll be lame and safe.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
jobless monday
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 1:06:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD ECOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven