twenty nine
january 22nd
cinnabar island, kanto
bisexual
war dog
grunt
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
5 posts
josie cain DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jo
josie cain
the bolter [past]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 0:56:18 GMT
josie cain Avatar
[attr="class","josie"]
[attr="class","josie b"]
[attr="class","josie i"]beautiful, she muses quietly to herself. smoke billows in the distance - another fallen city crumbling into ashes, surely, but a work of art nonetheless.

they've driven a knife into this region, bleeding it dry with each taken position until all of it is splattered red with the bloody remains of war.

and from her perch on the steelix's head, she'd be wrong if she didn't say it felt damn good.

he'll find her here - an enemy surveying the destruction she's sowed, dried evidence staining skin. she'll see his approach just barely when her eyes drift, but it doesn't matter. they've won, haven't they? she, along with the rest, have made sure of that.

"don't you have injured to tend to?"

her steelix growls low.

"dead to bury?"

a heavy handed way to say fuck off, perhaps, but it gets the job done.

[newclass=.josie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.josie b] color: #A48DB3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.josie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A48DB3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the bolter [past]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 6:12:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

in the wake of yet another loss, matias stands as the last wave of league personnel make their escape, having held the line long enough to ensure as many civilians made it out as possible.[break][break]

but the fight isn't over. their approach isn't guaranteed; he's here to ensure it is.[break][break]

"not really my specialty. besides, the dead will be fine. they're dead."[break][break]

he stands alone with no pokemon, arrogance his only weapon.[break][break]

"you can still run, you know. i'm showing you mercy you fuckers never did. run, and live to fight another day."[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

jo, jos
she/her
twenty nine
january 22nd
cinnabar island, kanto
bisexual
war dog
grunt
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
5 posts
josie cain DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jo
josie cain
the bolter [past]
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 4:01:17 GMT
josie cain Avatar
[attr="class","josie"]
[attr="class","josie b"]
[attr="class","josie i"]if she were anyone else, perhaps she'd applaud him for his bravado... but she's not and she won't. the display leaves no impression other than simmering annoyance.

her expression cracks slightly from neutrality, purple eyes reflecting the destruction along the horizon.

"funny."

her, run? comical.

"you really think any of us would be afraid of you enough to run?"

they've already sent explosions along the foundation of the league, watching as the ground gives out beneath their precarious little feet and their bodies crumble into the aftermath.

"i ain't running, so show me how dedicated you are to stopping us."

she runs her tongue along the tips of her canines at the thought.

[newclass=.josie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.josie b] color: #A48DB3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.josie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A48DB3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the bolter [past]
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 7:35:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"haven't you heard of me? tch."[break][break]

his tongue rolls over the bared teeth of his grin.[break][break]

"whatever. you won't live to remember me."[break][break]

with the majority of his team depleted, the options that line his belt are limited at best. still, he finds one pokeball in particular, tapping it open with the palm of his hand to call out his poliwrath.[break][break]

the HYDRO PUMP it fires is immediate, aimed not at steelix but at . team rocket aren't the only ones willing to cross the line; to survive, they have to as well.[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights