Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
SOLIDARITY [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 18:57:11 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","fas fa-fire"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Pieced back together, with flecks of gold as glue, the councilwoman felt liberated here. As though shackles had never robbed her of life.
[break][break]
" - is that you?"
[break][break]
It was hard making out the roaming faces. Many were indistinguishable, melting into the overabundance of color behind, while some carried a familiarity that dwindled compared to Morningstar.
[break][break]
Her hand reached out to the other's shoulder, gripping it like a lifeline. [break][break]

"Please tell me that's you and not another fucking trick."

[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
SOLIDARITY [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 2:28:42 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the better half of her time here has been spent living as though it were her last day on earth. it very well might be. 

after her foray with elisabeth, the shattering of the lingering remains of the mask's vision had been left behind. she stopped chasing memories of a future she knows will never be hers, a joy that will not be had because deep in her subconscious (so close it is to her, here) she knows she will wake and when she does, she will be shackled in the worst way imaginable. 

she cannot bear it. 

it's not a building penelope finds her amidst. it's on a bridge, her legs swinging in the air, contemplative look on her face. one moment the councilwoman isn't there and then the next she is and freya reaches out too, helping her up should she need it. 

"not a trick." she leans forward, thinks back on their last conversation. something from the real world to bring here. her voice drops to a choked whisper: "i'm scared, livy."
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
SOLIDARITY [PP]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 5:45:55 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Both addicts, one determined to quit, the other reeling from withdrawal, drool still fresh on her bottom lip.
[break][break]
Below Penelope's fingers was solid flesh. Real and solid, still carrying the scent of their lives beyond the cells. It was hard to care much about the vanity of possibilities when reality had gone lost for so long. Leaning into the warmth of forgotten days, Penelope took her seat along the bridge, her legs joining Freya, just with harder swings.
[break][break]
A mop of red overtook most of The Coveted's features, spilling blood across the nose and cheeks. If not for the brightness of her eyes, there would be little to stare back at, much less confess to. Still, she was here. Defanged and all.
[break][break]
"Freya," Honeyed words dripped between them, warmed from mutual understanding. No other woman in Hoenn could understand what it meant to be here, fighting for survival, knowing what would come to the world if their blood were to spill. They had to survive - if not for themselves, then for the people back at home.
[break][break]
For .
[break][break]
"I'm scared too."

[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
SOLIDARITY [PP]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 2:54:04 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the phantoms still linger in every reflection, but she doesn't look too closely at them. she turns away from that madness, staving off the inevitable for a time longer, but even that has her riddled with duress. the nail of her pointer scratches into her thumb, drawing blood, but she does not seem to notice.

penelope worries about the implications of the greater whole, but freya's misery, as it so often has in the past, is wrapped thickly around herself. 

"they showed us visions in the mask. visions we'll all believe when we wake up. and i cannot stop it." frustration breaks her and she draws in a sharp breath, throat thickening, cloying with a thick mist that isn't there.
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
SOLIDARITY [PP]
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 8:56:53 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

it was hard to see differences through the murky lens of selfish desires.
[Break][break]
Immediate memories drew her to the many different visions the league has uncovered, each one haunting reminders of Hoenn's perceived future. Did Freya witness one of those? Or, was it worse? If so, then how?
[Break][break]
Penelope's eyes flickered to Freya, washing over the mangled mess of emotions that swallowed her. Softly, she asked, "what did you see?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
SOLIDARITY [PP]
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 17:22:08 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

what did she see? the water shimmers. forms start to take shape in her mind's eye, but she buries her head in her hands, nails scratching into her hairline before they can manifest. 

"no. no. i won't bring them here. i won't be controlled. i won't be manipulated. not again, penny. not again." 

all of her fight collapses in on itself and she hunches inward, knees tucking up, noiseless sobs shaking her body. 
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights