lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
75 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
in your footsteps [w]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 12:53:26 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
bleak is the first word that comes to mind as petra gazes out towards the icy tundra. while many could describe winter to be beautiful in it's own right, the hoenn native viewed it as unnatural - a grotesque gash upon the region she called home, courtesy of that cursed kyurem. it's why she refrained from visiting, despite any scientific prospects thorough investigation might reveal.
[break]
[break]

for today, it's the wildlife she now comes to check on. not just as a ranger, but as a legitimate trainer. coming close to knocking on death's rattling door, newfound zeal replaces that meek complacency of her past self. the silent icelands will be a test of sorts, for petra as well as her new team.
[break]
[break]

as she and her absol crest over the hilltop, petra stops to take a deep breath. her legs tire quickly compared to the girl's youth. "it's a good thing i brought you and the others with me." the pokemon nods, quick to follow as petra sighs heavily - forcing herself to continue this dreadful march.
[break]
[break]

"it's hard enough just to walk through this shit." like any trainer, she would rely on them to keep her safe, for every step taken grew heavier and more challenging than the last...
[break]
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]SILENT ICELANDS: SOLO WILD[break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-absol"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/93/5f/oKknoDYb_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
in your footsteps [w]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 18:07:37 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VANILLITE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
75 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
in your footsteps [w]
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 3:25:19 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
as they delved further into the icelands, an eerie sound of some pokemon could be heard rolling over the hills. impossible to tell where it was coming from, every mound of snow she rounded about caused the sound grow louder - bringing her closer to whatever it was.
[break]
[break]

she already didn't like this place, and for good reason. the anticipation bred anxiety, and that anxiety allowed deep-rooted fears to take hold. petra's heart beats faster, afraid of the wailing and the thing making it that she pursued. eventually, despite the decline in pace, she is brought face-to-face with the pokemon calling out into the wilderness...
[break]
[break]

"eeep!" jumping as the little guy comes into view, it turns to Petra with an equally scared look upon it's face. "...Seriously?!" The absol at her side snickers while petra brings a hand to her chest, admittedly relieved that it wasn't the worst case scenario she was worried over. "i guess you're separated from your friends, and started calling out for them?" the vanillite nods, floating closer to petra now that she seems to pose no threat.
[break]
[break]

"we're a little busy, but you can stick with us for a little if you'd feel safer?" nodding again, the vanillite joins as petra's absol begins leading their march further into the icelands.
[break]
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]SKIPPING VANILLITE![break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-absol"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/93/5f/oKknoDYb_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
in your footsteps [w]
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 1:58:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAWILE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights