Meowstic's Mystery Mansion! (Wild Duo)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
230 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 14:07:13 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","text"]

Wrrrrish! [break][break] The whoosh and rush of Teleport was always fun for him as he felt himself transported to the areas around Mt. Pyre. It was one of the few places he knew to find Psychic and Ghost Pokemon. He appeared there, with Dizzy, his Delphox companion-- and the one who teleported him. His Kadabra-- Tarot. Kadabra was kind enough to teleport them back to the areas of this route-- though not usually for free. [break][break] Further, perched on Zachary's shoulder was his loving bird-- a Hoothoot he named Nyx. The little bird enjoyed being perched on her friendly trainer's shoulder. [break][break] "Thanks for the ride, Taro---" [break][break] WACK!! The Kadabra did what it usually did whenever it got the chance. Bonking Zachary on the head with its silver spoon. Hoothoot gave an angry series of cries, upset the Kadabra would hit its trainer. Tarot didn't respond to it, and in the end, even Dizzy, the Delphox who voiced his disapproval the most-- just sighed, knowing this would happen. [break][break] Rubbing his head and getting the message, Zachary took out Tarot's Pokeball and recalled the Kadabra, allowing it to rest after using its energy to teleport them this far. [break][break] The place was as overcast as ever, showing a rather gloomy atmosphere. [break][break] A chill was in the air, making Dizzy the Delphox' fur shiver, and so did Zachary as he tugged up his coat around him. [break][break] "Hopefully the weather isn't as bad as it looks," Zachary said, looking at the overcast sky. He knew how much Dizzy hated the rain too. [break][break] Still, he enjoyed going to explore the surrounding areas to find Pokemon he liked, to make new friends, and have new adventures in this mysterious place. And who knew what else-- or who else was around here. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

More of my personal pokemon already captured will appear in this topic for plot effect. [break]

Wild Duo Encounter. .[break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Galeforce

Mari
She + Her
July 24 (Leo)
Goldenrod City
heterosexual
Go-Getter♡!
Civilian
you're the sun
to my moon
5'5" | 165 cm height
5'5" | 165 cm height
fire in my soul — fire in my heart
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himari
Himari Kaneshiro
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 15:04:18 GMT
Himari Kaneshiro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb himari"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
gotta venture life, burn your dread

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"i'm still trying to get over the fact you suddenly evolved, hikari!" the blonde-haired woman mused, a smile on her face as the electric pokemon tilted its head confusion. "that space-time rift is no joke! remind me to avoid one of them for a good while though, okay?" she smiled as she made her way down the path. mt pyre looming not so far away. her sunkern was in her arms as her totodile peppily stepped in her wake.
[break][break]
however, her peaceful journey was suddenly impeded on. as a kid and their pokemon appeared right on front of the young woman. causing her to yelp in shock. "wha?! w-where did you come from?!" Himari sucked in a breath before sighing, holding her hand over her heart. "you nearly gave me a heart attack!" the young lady admonished the blue-haired youth. "but i guess that's water under the bridge." she smiled brightly. "what're you doing way out here?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".himari"]--accent: #D49736!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
230 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 0:04:50 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","text"]

The peace of the day was suddenly broken right after Tarot struck him with the spoon. Zachary nearly jumped there as they all turned around, spying the young girl with her own pokemon. A large yellow one, an adorable togodile and a sunkern nestled in her arms. Zachary blinked at her, totally not expecting to be teleported right before another person. [break][break] "Oh-- Hi! Sorry about the fright. I like to teleport to get around, makes revisiting certain places much, much easier." Zachary explained to the stranger as he smiled sheepishly, embarrassed. Seeing that he just startled her in a place where plenty of ghost pokemon gathered... Zachary took a moment to think and then spoke. "Um, I'm Zachary. This is Dizzy, and Nyx," Zachary introduced to his Delphox and Hoothoot on his shoulder, who gave a bark or hoot and flap of her tiny wings to greet the woman and her pokemon. "I'm a psychic trainer and I was taking the short-cut to return to this area to go finding some new Pokemon and explore a bit more. Really sorry if I startled you. Tarot, my Kadabra, is a good teleporter but never expected to bump into someone like that." Zachary explained. [break][break] Dizzy sniffed the air near the giant yellow sheep pokemon, who loomed several heads above them. Nyx gave a friendly wave to the Sunkern-- though it was easy for the little owl to get hungry looking at a seed-- but was far better behaved. If allowed, the owl would gladly fly and land on the girl's shoulders, greeting her with a friendly nudge of her feathers. [break][break] The rumble of thunder was heard overhead, causing them to look up. The sky was terribly dark and overcast, even though it was the afternoon. Suspicion turned to fact as soon a drop of water fell from the dark sky-- splattering on poor Dizzy's foxy nose. The Delphox flinched and brushed his nose off, and soon saw the bits of water start to fall around them. [break][break] Zachary sighed and shrugged as he saw the rain start to fall. "Great... so much for an adventure out here..." Zachary sighed, as the rain began to slowly but steadily increase. Anxious to get out of the rain-- the Delphox decided to escape by scooting closer to Zachary and slipped under the tail of his jacket. Also wanting to avoid the rain, Nyx hooted as she flew into Zachary's chest and tries to get under his jacket too! "Guys! Hey! Quit it! There's not enough room for anyone under there!" Zachary argued, feeling as if he was being mugged as he felt them try to keep out of the rain. [break][break] While their plans for exploring was shot to hell-- the crack of lightning in the distance illuminated the area, and as thunder rumbled-- [break][break]-- they could see a house. [break][break] It was a rather big house, looking like some kind of mansion all the way in the neck of the woods. While worn down, it had a regal vibe and was a welcomed sight considering the sky now opened up to rain down dread on them. [break][break] Zachary looked to the girl, still not knowing her, but still figured she wouldn't want to get soaked too! [break][break] "Um any chance you want to take this over there-- before we are soaked? " Zachary asked, not exactly questioning the odd mansion that just HAPPENED to be there. [break][break] The irony of the situation was not lost on Zachary as he was sure that this was in a scary movie somewhere. [break][break] But this was reality... what kind of ghosts could possibly live there? Right? [break][break] Luckily the house had an awning made with pillars, giving them some cover as they just stood in the doorway area, keeping out of the reach of the rain. [break][break] Having struggled, Dizzy soon got out from Zachary's jacket as did Nyx, the little owl shaking her feathers to get what water off she could. [break][break] A sigh escaped Zachary as he rested against the back of the door. "Ugh... bad timing. I didn't even think any buildings were out here in the routes like this," Zachary said as he was just grateful to get out of the rain for the moment. [break][break] For now, he hoped to get to know who this young woman was and her pokemon too-- who were very interesting to see interact with him. [break][break]

NOTES

More of my personal pokemon already captured will appear in this topic for plot effect. [break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Galeforce

Mari
She + Her
July 24 (Leo)
Goldenrod City
heterosexual
Go-Getter♡!
Civilian
you're the sun
to my moon
5'5" | 165 cm height
5'5" | 165 cm height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himari
Himari Kaneshiro
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 19:25:49 GMT
Himari Kaneshiro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Being caught in the rain was never fun. And yet, here she was. being drenched in the rain. Luckily they found this mansion here. It was mighty convientant! "I don't know, i never been to this route before, but..." Himari glances around taking in the old looking house. "This place kidna gives me the heebie jeebies... ya know?"
[break][break]
The blonde-haired woman instead tries to calm her wariness by introducing herself and her Pokemon. "I'm Himari! I'm... well, I think i'm trying to become a trainer! not quite sure yet!" She then gestures to her three pokemon. "The totodile is Aoi, the Sunkern is Sunny, and this big gal here is Hikari!" She gestured at last to her ampharos. She glanced around what seemed to be the parlor room of the mansion. "should... we look around?"

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 5:43:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIFLOON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOCKPILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREEPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFESTATION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
230 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 12:46:55 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","text"]

As the girl introduced her Pokemon, Hoothoot greeted them back along with Dizzy, especially the fox checking out the big amphoramos. Zachary smiled, "NIce to meet you. Your tododile is very cute, but um, I didn't catch your name though...?" Zachary added politely, realizing she never introduced herself. [break][break] The rain was not letting up. The sky grew darker and now sounded like a series of drumbs on the ground and roof of the building. Finally, lightning and thunder ripped the sky-- which caused Dizzy to flinch and cover his big furry ears from the sound. Zachary petted the Delphox, realizing the storm wasn't letting up. Zachary knew the place wasn't the ideal Pokemon center-- but what other choice did they have? " It may be a well... unusual house, but I'm sure its better than waiting out here for the rain to clear. Let's just take a---" Zachary cracked open the door and as he did-- [break][break] Brrrruuuu! The ghostly wail of Ghost Pokemon came as a Dreepy and a Driftbloom flew out! [break][break] Zachary jumped back as the two Ghosts came flying out. They were fun Pokemon, but he was more interested to get in side. [break][break] Zachary and his Pokemon soon got inside the entrance of the building. There he was greeted to a dark, hallway, with some furniture and unlit candils that marked the way. The house did look good and even 'well decorated' if it hadn't been dusty and worn down by time. Dizzy entered, now having his stick on fire to light up their way inside. Nyx still was on Zachary's shoulder, and shook her feathers to dry herself. Zachary flinched at the light spray of water from his feathered friend. [break][break] "Seems to be safe... for now?" Zachary said as he looked around. Now that they were out of the rain, he felt he could introduce his other pokemon-- besides the Misbehaving Tarot/Kadabra. "Here are my other friends." [break][break] Zachary released his Pokemon-- soon showing his Mime Jr, named Happy, the excentric bird Xatu, Prophet, and last but not least-- a certain chummy and mischievous Haunter, Greed. [break][break] Now five out in total, they looked around the old house. Happy was curious, while Xatu didn't express any opinion-- and Greed was just giddy to be in a haunted house-- being a ghost. [break][break] Zachary could only hope that the girl was not scared of this kind of place. Zachary was not scared of 'haunted houses' or at least he wasn't aware to be. Still, it was better than being stuck in the rain. [break][break] Despite the two ghost pokemon who flew by, things were quiet as they were in the hall, looking around to see if anyone was there-- until, Happy saw a small figure behind the nearest corner. The little clown looked, to find something moving. "Mime! Mi-mi-mime!" Happy cried, and pointed to the corner to get Zachary's attention. [break][break] Zachary glanced to just catch it out of the corner of his eye-- a small figure hiding behind the corner, gave way by a tuff of dark fur. "Huh, over there?" Zachary said, clearly seeing the figure hiding. Figuring it might be scared itself, Zachary spoke up. "Hello? Is someone there? You don't have to hide. Sorry to just barge in but we were hiding from the rain. Please come out. We don't mean any trouble," He called out. [break][break] At first there was nothing-- till the dark furry creature poked its head out, revealing beautiful green eyes and stuffs of white on its fur. "Mreeow...?" the Pokemon mewed, looking to be a cat. [break][break] Zachary gasped as he saw it more, revealing it to be a Meowstic. He looked happy to see it, as a Psychic-Pokemon trainer, he knew it immediately and was excited by it. "Oh wow, a Meowstic..." Zachary said with silent surprise. He took out his Pokedex to record it. [break][break]
"Meowstic, the constraint Pokemon. The evolved form of Espurr. Meowstic have eyeball patterns under their ears they keep covered, to keep their psychic powers under control. The males are more defensive to themselves or their partners, using supportive powers, while the females specialize in complex psychic attacks. "
[break][break] The shy little Meowstic looked at the visitors and their pokemon, clearly seeing they were all in the house in the little hall, and wondered what they were doing here. Still shy, the blue, male Meowstic stuck his head out from the corner. He looked on guard, wary and almost... scared? Perhaps they were all there and in such a large number, making the cat nervous. [break][break] Seeing this, Happy took a few steps forward. The Meowstic flinched a bit from the corner-- but Happy soon gave a greeting cheer and raised a hand to say hello to the cat. Though technically intruders, Happy was just extending his cheerful nature to show they were friendly. The cat seemed to ease up seeing the Mime Jr, letting out a soft meow of curiosity and ease. [break][break] "Wow... i didn't think we would find one in here. it's so cute and fluffy." Zachary said, having a soft spot for this kind of cat pokemon. [break][break]

NOTES

Passing on both pokemon. XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Galeforce

Mari
She + Her
July 24 (Leo)
Goldenrod City
heterosexual
Go-Getter♡!
Civilian
you're the sun
to my moon
5'5" | 165 cm height
5'5" | 165 cm height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himari
Himari Kaneshiro
POSTED ON May 16, 2024 23:02:20 GMT
Himari Kaneshiro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

name...? "oh! right! my bad! my name's himari! himari kaneshiro!" the bubbly blonde smiles sheepishly as she rubs the back of her head. she watched as zachary interacted with the meowistic with a smile on her face. Unaware of the Dreepy that floated behind her. Her totodile reacted with a water gun which caused her to freak out. "Aoi! what the heck was that?!" the totodile just danced for a second before pointing at the dowsed ghost pokemon which caused himari to scream... but not out of fear.
[break][break]
"oh my arceus! aren't you the CUTEST THING?!" The red-eyed woman cooed as she picked up the confused ghost pokemon, happy it didn't phase through her. She held to close to her chest in which the dreepy snuggled against her. "come on, you can hang out with me~!" she cheered as she peeked at Zach and his new little feline friend. "it's super cute! but i feel bad for it... it looks kinda lonely. Good thing you found it! ...or maybe it found you?" She frowned thoughtfully. "But is it the only psychic pokemon here? it would be cool to find more of em."
[break][break]
> catching dreepy!

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 4:21:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LITWICK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUOSION APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WONDER ROOM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DREEPY!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights