august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
daddy daycare pt. ii
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 3:25:50 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-LEAGUE"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]if i lose

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]i want you to take my hand and help me win

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

seadra had been dropped off by mateo. she wasn't sure as to why she was here. she just was. mateo didn't explain, she didn't understand. seadra stood at the front entrance confused as a plethora of child staged pokemon frolicked by. she was confused, staring into the distant as she was unsure if she should fight them or--well--wait for mateo's return.

[break][break]

for now she just sat within a fountain, simply swimming about. watching the pokemon play tag and gossip to one another about their trainer. this wasn't her scene. she'd rather be off doing some training exercises. this was a new change of pace. it was...relaxing. perhaps this was a vacation, a little r&r.

[break][break]

seadra simply kept to herself. swimming in the fountain and awaiting for someone or something to come along and snatch her attention away. yeah, this was nice. she could get used to this.

[break][break]

[break][break]

mission: daycare playdate
[break]
note: hakamo-o feels weird being around children. but, it's nice, so he's chilling.

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

seadra

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

charizard

hakamo-o

altaria

alakazam

druddigon

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
@open mission

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
daddy daycare pt. ii
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 22:17:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"This place is so stupid. Stupid Pokéfood, stupid Pokémon, and stupid humans." Riolu hisses under his breath, words coated in disdain for this place and the animals—both human and Pokémon that occupied it. The Blue Fighter was alone, kicking along a soccer ball to pass the time, the other 'younger' Pokémon not wanting this narrow-minded Pokémon to join in on their games. Just thinking about how the others wouldn't let him play sent him into a miniature frenzy; he growls; grits his teeth, clutches his fists, and kicks the two-colored ball with all his might to unleash all this pent up hostility. It lands in the fountain, where one of the 'older' Pokémon resided—a 'babysitter' of sorts to ensure this feisty little Fighting type doesn't get himself into too much trouble.

"Sorry, CC." The adolescent jackal speaks, jumping on the edge of the fountain and taking a seat upon it; legs crossed with arms resting upon the thighs. "What are you doing anyways? Swimming? That's boring. You should play with me. That'll be fun." He speaks, eyes locked on the Dragon Pokémon; baby-fang poking from a upper lip.

✝ tag(s) - .
✝ notes - babysittin' duty lil bih !
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
daddy daycare pt. ii
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 23:50:44 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

what in the world?! a ball fell from the sky! seadra, with a panicked expression, became startled from the utterance of the letters 'c...c'? what in the world did that meant?

[break][break]

looking over the fountain's, a riolu appeared. it was a baby pokemon, for what reason had it--oh. looking to the ball and then back to the riolu, seadra, finally, responded. "i've no desire to play with you." seadra bluntly spoke. "and what is a 'cc'? is that me? did you give me a nickname without my permission? just who are you?? who assigns someone a nickname without getting to know them. it's 'seadra', who educated you in how to say my name?" the audacity this child had.

[break][break]

"say seadra." she demanded. waiting for the blue pup to speak. "sea-dra, say it. say seadra and you can have your ball back." she bargained.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
note: :huh:

seadra

charizard

hakamo-o

altaria

alakazam

druddigon

@open mission

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#c9c9c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
daddy daycare pt. ii
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 0:45:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Seadra- Seadra- Seadra- Seadra- Seadra-," The pup repeats dully—cheek resting in a paw, eyes cloudy with boredom. "Seadra- Seadra- Seadra- Seadra- Seadra-," he continues, steadily getting louder. "You're one of those 'wannabe' Dragon types, huh?" Suddenly the 'topic' changes, childlike innocence on full display. "Your human is also friends with my human. Your human growls a lot. Does he think he's a Pokémon or something? Hehe, dumbass." The Blue Fighter speaks recklessly, standing up upon the ledge of the fountain; overlooking the grumpy Seadra in the water.

"You can keep the ball. It's stupid anyways. Everything is stupid. You're not stupid, though, CC. I like you." Riolu speaks, practicing his Kata, balancing himself on the edge of the fountain, putting on a little show for the falsified 'Dragon' type in the water. "You look strong. Help me train. Spray some water at me so I can dodge it!" He says, enthusiasm on high, a full set of teeth on full display as he cheesed brightly.

✝ tag(s) - .
✝ notes - CC ♥
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
daddy daycare pt. ii
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 1:33:01 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

train?! it just insulted her trainer! the poor thing, too, lacked mannerisms. that wasn't how you requested someone to assist you with something. "seadra." she corrected the impish pokemon. "listen here you, you've much to learn. strength is a great thing to have, but mannerisms gets you everything." then again, her trainer, too, lacked such tact. he was learning slowly though.

[break][break]

"i'm not exactly strong myself--yet..." she'd side-eye the riolu as he spoke of her not being a real dragon. "i'll have you know that i'm on the verge of becoming one. unlike your trainer, mine puts me through rigorous training, albeit slow, progression. but i am on the verge of becoming a true dragon." seadra began to swim away from the annoying riolu.

[break][break]

"besides, i don't think you're ready for my training. it involves patience--which is something you clearly lack." swimming toward the ball. the seadra, upon swimming behind it, would headbutt the ball toward the riolu. also, it did not know water gun. it was embarrassed to admit such a thing.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

seadra

charizard

hakamo-o

altaria

alakazam

druddigon

@open mission

[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#c9c9c9;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
daddy daycare pt. ii
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 2:04:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Riolu laughs, still slowly going through the kata's taught to him by Chancelor. "I was only playing, CC. I think you're pretty cool for a Not-Dragon." The smile never leaves his furry little face, "your human is pretty cool, too! Anyone Chancelor is a friend of has to be awesome! He's never wrong and knows a lot of stuff about things!" Riolu boasts, showing he thought and felt highly of the human who captured him and took him under his tutelage.

When Seadra headbutt's the ball to him, the blue pup catches it mid stance—legs firmly planted like a horse; he hardly budges and laughs with little paws and arms wrapped around the ball almost bigger than his chest. "See! You are strong, CC. That was awesome!" He booms, holding the ball high above his head and doing a little jig. "Chancelor always told me: 'if i ever let my head down, it is to see how far these feet have carried me.' I don't think ya' got feet, CC... And I don't know exactly what it means... But I never put my head down for nothin'!" He exclaims, throwing the ball back at the Seadra with all his might. "Again, headbutt it again. You're strong than you think!"

✝ tag(s) - .
✝ notes - CC ♥
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
daddy daycare pt. ii
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 2:34:57 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

"seadra." she corrected again. was this a thing? was this becoming a thing? it felt like it was becoming a thing. this shouldn't be a thing.

[break][break]

"trust me, he doesn't deserve the praise you're giving him." if only the riolu knew of the things he did. the things he, especially, did to any eevee he came across. those poor, foolish creatures. but then the riolu went as far as to compliment seadra's ability. shocked, she'd turn her back upon the pup. if she had hands, she would be covering her face right now.

[break][break]

"d-don't be foolish, anyone can do something as small as push a ball." turning back to face the riolu. she'd listen intently as it explained words obtained from its trainer. words that were, surprisingly, well put together. it made the sea dragon think. though, for a moment, for her concentration was broken by a smack from the ball.

[break][break]

seadra, briefly, was k.o'd. waking up she'd shake her head. "watch where you throw that thing, you could give somepoke a concussion!" but the temptation to headbutt it again did catch her interest. so, she did so. "take this!" and, this time, headbutted it harder than the last.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

seadra

charizard

hakamo-o

altaria

alakazam

druddigon

@mrtm87