Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
Dog's Out [M]
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 4:37:35 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
It's a busy day for the docks of Sootopolis. Ships come in packed with cargo and leave completely empty, and the moment they begin to move off, another moves in to take their place. Boxes full of food sit next to crates full of weapons sit next to cages full of Pokemon, all of them getting stacked higher and higher with each delivery. All the while, Rocket grunts hustle and bustle about, like dilligent Combee tending to their hive.

You suppose that makes you the Vespiquen in this metaphor, doesn't it? And as it happens, being the Vespiquen is a real pain in the ass, and these Combee? They're a bunch of slackers and morons and dickheads, and they're doing such a shit job that your throat is raw from yelling at them.

Arceus, you'd kill for a lozenge.

But it'll have to wait, because another ship's rolling into harbour, and you'll be damned if you let these idiots handle it themselves.

close tab

played by

gmot

al
he/him
twenty-one
October 30th
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual
thief
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
what if i'm the one who killed you? what if i'm the monster?
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alphonse
Alphonse Zoram
Dog's Out [M]
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 14:10:37 GMT
Alphonse Zoram Avatar
Wherever Al goes—his Houndoom isn’t far from his side. They’ve been inseparable for years—strays bound together by the visage of time and a myriad of shared experiences. Al secures a bungee around one of the crates, and secures it to his Houndoom’s harness. He gives it a tug, notices that the tension is tight before he secures another rope to the cord.

He takes it in his hand—and tugs, with the help of his pokemon, the crate that would have normally been unmovable starts to creek against the wooden dock. This way he didn’t have to lean upon another for support. Didn’t have to risk another dropping the crate on his toes, or not pulling their weight.

When they move their crate to the unloading zone—Al’s eyes track onto a figure who seems to deviate their attention his way. He cocks a brow.

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
Dog's Out [M]
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 8:32:45 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
As the next ship pulls in to dock, you glance at the name and number emblazoned on the hull, then down at your clipboard. Let's see... The Rushing Kingdra, S377, that's... Shiiiiiiiit, that's expensive, is what that is. With a sigh, you toss the register to a nearby workbench and step towards the mob of grunts.

"Okay... You, you, you... You, you, You, no, not you, HER... You--" You point towards and his Houndoom. Hm. Don't recognise him. Is he an external contractor? It would certainly explain why he hasn't screwed anything up yet. "--and you, you, you, aaaaaand, you. We're unloading this ship. Come with me, and don't touch anything unless I tell you to."

As the boarding ramp descends and the ship opens up, you begin the long climb, and you gesture for the chosen to follow you.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights