twenty-one
October 30th
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual
thief
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
what if i'm the one who killed you? what if i'm the monster?
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alphonse
Alphonse Zoram
shattered & torn apart [open]
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 14:34:14 GMT
Alphonse Zoram Avatar
A storm wages outside—the pitter patter of rain collides against the windows. Al is somewhere in his own thoughts, a rare moment where he thinks he’s alone. Safe to retreat, to think about things that normally never curse his mind.

He thinks about wants, not needs. He thinks of cakes that he sees in windows and nice boots that he could never bite the bullet to dish out the cash for. While he was a well honed and experienced thief, he never stole what he wanted, only what he needed. Al was sure that greed would be his downfall, a vice that he could find himself bathed in if he weren’t careful. The easiest way to get caught.

He wasn’t looking—he should have. He collided with another. He looks up, unapologetic.

@open
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
shattered & torn apart [open]
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 17:50:05 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Another rainy day to be locked in, another day to catch up on sleep. Soyeon’s sleep schedule was anything but stable, and the recent events with studying Tera crystal samples had not resulted in anything improving. So it came as a streak of good luck that she managed to snag a day off to catch back up on rest. One long rest later, Soyeon had awoken and gotten up to find her way towards the cafeteria. Her attention solely devoted itself to the tablet showing an article from a recent scientific magazine regarding a scientist in Kalos partnering with some company for research about possible life on the moon. It was a bit dramatic, but it made a good resource to wake up to. About three paragraphs in, her literary journey came to a sudden stop as she ran face first into somebody.

Her tablet clattered to the floor while Soyeon stumbled backwards. Her mouth spun into action in seconds, going to the usual response she gave. "Ah-I’m sorry, I wasn't paying attention, sir!” She grimaced out of habit, looking over to the other person as her expression changed from its former fear driven one. This wasn't somebody she had met before, but he didn't look like one of the Beasts or Underbosses thankfully! Maybe she wouldn't be chewed out for her lapse in judgment! "Are you alright? Sorry, I was just reading this fascinating article…"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights