lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
knighthood
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 22:22:07 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lam"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Good?” he echoes, expression clouding as uncertainty sweeps in. “I don’t know if I’d call myself good or virtuous, Matias.” He has plenty of faults, in his opinion, even if they aren’t always so loud and obvious to others.[break][break]
His eyes follow Virizion as they bolt away, spurred to run across the open space. Perhaps showing off just a bit.[break][break]
“I might not be chaotic, but…” he hesitates, weighing his words, “I don’t think I’m really an exactor of justice, or something like that.”[break][break]
There’s an anxiety that hums under the surface of his skin, though he doesn’t attempt to expose it to Matias.[break][break]
“I’m not driven by the fulfillment of the law. Maybe I’m not a good fit, either.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#83B130!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
knighthood
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 5:48:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
"you're more good than me, that's for sure."

if they were to ask anyone in the league, their closest colleagues and confidants, the majority (if not all) of them would say is a better man than matias, and there would be no disputing it nor would he even try to because he agrees.

"those who seek power are often more easily corrupted. i think, lam, that you wear your insecurities on your sleeves, and that's what's clouding your judgment."

he places a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"but what do i know? i guess only time will tell."
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphpkmn"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
knighthood
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 16:12:40 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

He doesn’t really want to agree to that, no matter what the veracity of the statement is. So all he does is shrug and shake his head a bit.[break][break]
It’s no secret that there are many divisive opinions about among members of the league. But Lan doesn’t try to separate things in such a stark, black and white way. The meter shifts, there are things that others feel stronger about as opposed to other issues. Decision making is a sliding scale.[break][break]
The best he can do is be reasonable, and not let his head get lost in it. Lam was levelheaded, but largely forgiving when it came to anyone apart from himself.[break][break]
Though he does agree with the first point. “That’s true,” he remarks, “I’ve never felt comfortable with things like power, if I’m being honest.” And the way it often changed people was probably why.[break][break]
“Maybe you’re right.” Maybe he was more obvious about where he feels he fails than he realized. Or he’s simply more honest about it with Matias than with others. Is it clouding his judgment?[break][break]
Lam lets out a slow breath, and nods again. “Guess so. I just don’t want to choke when it counts.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
knighthood
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 5:59:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

not comfortable with power and yet here stands, a gym leader chosen by a sword of justice to be its knight. funny how the world works.

"i'm usually right."

the regalness of the moment passes, replaced by the normalcy they've come to appreciate.

"the solution is simple."

he laughs.

"just don't choke."

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
knighthood
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 22:47:23 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

Maybe he’ll find his way at some point. He knows that he should trust what Matias has said. Trust in the fact that Virizion made a choice to align themself with him, and that they weren’t wrong or unfounded in doing so.[break][break]
“True. Matias Silph is never wrong.” The words are playfully sarcastic.[break][break]
He’s just a little late to the party in believing in himself. Sooner or later, he’ll show up. He has to believe in that.[break][break]
“The solution is simple.”[break][break]
Lam looks at him, a brow lifting in curiosity at whatever insight Matias is about to offer.[break][break]
–he barks out a laugh of his own. Though it might sound bitter or jaded, it’s not. Maybe just a touch exasperated in that way shared between friends.[break][break]
“Of course you’d say that. You make it sound so easy.” Wistfully, he wishes it could be that easy.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
knighthood
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 11:04:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"it is that easy."

their laughter starts to fill the cracks in their friendship. with time, they will heal, and they will return to where they once were. if they both try hard enough, perhaps they may even venture further beyond.

"but if you ever need help, know that i'll always be there for you, the same way you have been for me."

the same way you were for me.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
knighthood
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 23:30:54 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven