Lottie, Sakura Sweets
she/her
February 12th
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Food Vlogger
Civillian
5' 1" / 154 cm height
5' 1" / 154 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @charlotte
Charlotte Sakuragi
Sakuragi, Charlotte
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 12:53:25 GMT
Charlotte Sakuragi Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

MERRY MATCHA MARKET

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameCharlotte Sakuragi
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-four
orientationUndisclosed
played byLaika Boss

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK civilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM mitsuri kanroji from demon slayer

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

The intro card flashes away and instead reveals a young woman standing in her kitchen. Pink hair braided to keep it out of the way, she smiles widely and waves with both hands to the camera as she greets, "Hello and welcome! I'm Sakura Sweets and today we're going to be learning how to make a watermelon matcha!" To her side is an already-made drink in a slender glass, its beautiful pink colouring topped by a whipped green foam and the bottom dotted with dark-coloured lychee pearls: a perfect watermelon.
[break][break]
"So first we're going to cut up some watermelon and then give it a nice smush," Charlotte directs, her hands moving purposefully to bring out a bowl of cubed watermelon which she then smashes into a pulp. "And next is the fun part - we're gunna take this cheesecloth and strain the pulp, so if you've had a bad day this is a great way to relieve anger."
[break][break]
She laughs and winks at the camera before adding the strained juice back into the bowl. "So ok, next is some all purpose creamer that's my favourite to use for stuff like this." Holding up the creamer, she taps the label for her audience and then combines the watermelon juice and creamer concentrate together and pours it into a glass with lychee pearls already inside. "Look at that gorgeous pink!" she beams into the camera.
[break][break]
"Now lastly we're going to make the rind for our drink. I love this on everything from lattes to ice cream. This matcha powder is from Johto - which is where the best matcha comes from - and we're gunna add a small splash of water to start with." As she speaks Charlotte mixes the emerald powder and then adds a small amount of heavy cream, milk, and vanilla extract, speaking all the while.
[break][break]
Frothing the mixture until its airy, she tops the drink with her matcha foam and exclaims, "Tada!" Placing a glass straw into the concoction, she hums contentedly as she takes a sip and winks once more.
[break][break]
"Ok everyone! That's it for today and I hope you enjoy your drink. And just a reminder I'll be in Hoenn for the summer visiting some family and vacationing so videos will be sparse until I'm back home!"
[break][break]
"Thanks for watching and remember to like and subscribe! Have a delicious day!"

[break][break]
Flicking off her camera, Charlotte exhales and then smiles brightly to herself as she begins to clean. A new adventure awaits her just around the corner.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,557 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sakuragi, Charlotte
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 20:14:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited