Lottie, Sakura Sweets
she/her
February 12th
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Food Vlogger
Civillian
5' 1" / 154 cm height
5' 1" / 154 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @charlotte
Charlotte Sakuragi
Just Desserts
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 22:24:02 GMT
Charlotte Sakuragi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lottie1"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

She had spent all day shopping as evident by the myriad bags white-knuckled in one hand, while her other was occupied with a waffle coned overflowing with ice cream. Pushing the door open with her back, Charlotte is hardly paying attention as her Milcery darts between her legs to exit and sends the poor girl spinning as she turns...
[break][break]
Right into Benji.
[break][break]
One hand managing to grab his forearm, her ice cream just barely misses his shirt to land instead on the boardwalk. Eyes wide, body stiff, Charlotte stands there a moment as she pieces together exactly what's just happened before slowly looking up.
[break][break]
"Hi," she squeaks softly, embarrassment colouring her expression. "I'm so sorry - I didn't get any on you did I?"
[break][break]
Milcery, meanwhile, bounces merrily in place just a few feet away, either oblivious or uncaring of the chaos she's just caused.

[attr="class","lottie1ooc"][break]

NOTES

Mission: Bond Bridge

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".lottie1"]--accent:#FFC0CB;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

ben
he/him
twenty-nine
september 14th
petalburg, hoenn
pan, i think
pkmn center doc
civilian
keep it sweet in your memory, I’m still tongue-tied (sunflower, sunflower.)
awards
49 posts
benji sawyer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @benji
benji sawyer
Just Desserts
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 3:31:11 GMT
benji sawyer Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy benji"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","leftcolumn"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
Random acts of clumsiness are so routine for the likes of Benji Sawyer, that it’s no surprise that one manages to find him–even on days when he manages to not trip over his own two feet.[break][break]
A surprised yelp shoots out of his mouth as the girl ahead of him twists and stumbles back toward him. His shoes squeak on the floor as he tries to pivot out of the way. Hands coming up to–he doesn’t know, dodge or catch her and steady her balance, but she’s already latched onto one of his arms.[break][break]
He himself begins to teeter, and then finds his footing. Heat flaring in his face as looks down at her. It seems he’s managed to unconsciously help after all, though, because the hand she’s not gripping tucked under her other elbow to keep her balance a little more even.[break][break]
Wide green eyes meet his, and Ben blinks several times, “Er..hi?” A nervous laugh bubbles up, “Usually it’s me knocking into people–uh, no you didn’t. I don’t think?”[break][break]
Then he pauses in the automatic reply, brows furrowing in confusion. “Wait, get what on me?[break][break]
In the chaos of the little kerfuffle, he totally missed the wet plop of her ice cream on the boardwalk planks–which his yamper is conveniently now lapping at as her tail wags happily.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]M: BOND BRIDGR

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".benji"] --accent:#F4994C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy:hover .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]transform:rotate(320deg); transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Lottie, Sakura Sweets
she/her
February 12th
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Food Vlogger
Civillian
5' 1" / 154 cm height
5' 1" / 154 cm height
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @charlotte
Charlotte Sakuragi
Just Desserts
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 2:01:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lottie1"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Charlotte looks equal parts relieved and embarrassed as Benji confirms he's free of ice cream. She glances over to see his Yamper gobbling up the sweet treat and is only comforted by the fact that she didn't purchase any flavour that would make the Pokemon sick.
[break][break]
"Well," she laughs out, her face a touch red, "I'm glad someone got to enjoy it." Slowly, as if a cat prying out their claws from a cushion, she carefully release Benji's arms once certain she won't topple over.
[break][break]
Huffing softly, she then leans over and calls, "Come on Milcery." Beckoning the Pokemon over, she offers the remains of her cone and then glances thoughtfully back towards the ice cream store.
[break][break]
"Want some ice cream?" she asks Benji on a whim.

NOTES

Mission: Bond Bridge

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".lottie1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

ben
he/him
twenty-nine
september 14th
petalburg, hoenn
pan, i think
pkmn center doc
civilian
keep it sweet in your memory, I’m still tongue-tied (sunflower, sunflower.)
awards
49 posts
benji sawyer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @benji
benji sawyer
Just Desserts
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 18:26:31 GMT
benji sawyer Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy benji"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","leftcolumn"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
Benji’s own stare follows the downward trail that Lottie’s takes. An aghast sound slips out as he spots his mischievous companion. “Ah, Thistle, no!” Stooping, he scoops up the wiggly yamper. “Not very polite of you to steal her ice cream.” The chide is half-hearted, though.[break][break]
One, because the frozen treat is no good on the ground. Two, because the yamper quickly begins to assail him with slobbery puppy kisses, and he cannot stay mad at Thistle whenever he pulls this stunt.[break][break]
His attention shifts back to the young woman and Benji laughs. “Yeah, I’ll guess so. Sorry ‘bout him–anything that falls on the ground, he grabs.” He’s only dimly aware of the fact that she’s still clutching his arm.[break][break]
Something that makes his own face redden as soon as it registers and she steps away to leave. He’s left gaping dumbly, eyes wide. And he can’t seem to smooth it over in time when she turns to look back at him again. His brain scrambles to catch up. “Oh? Yeah, uh, sure.”[break][break]
Why not? An easy grin takes the place of his dumbfounded expression. “I’m Ben, and I’ll never say no to ice cream.”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]M: BOND BRIDGR

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".benji"] --accent:#F4994C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy:hover .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]transform:rotate(320deg); transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Lottie, Sakura Sweets
she/her
February 12th
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Food Vlogger
Civillian
5' 1" / 154 cm height
5' 1" / 154 cm height
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @charlotte
Charlotte Sakuragi
Just Desserts
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 23:26:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lottie1"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Charlotte laughs, her expression bright as she watches the Yamper scarf down the fallen ice cream. At least someone got to enjoy it. Looking up to Benji she gives a little shake of her head as she assures him, "It was ruined anyways when I ran into you."
[break][break]
Her expression falters at she takes in Benji's own, though she nonetheless holds open the door for him and his Yamper to enter the ice cream shop.
[break][break]
"Their strawberry is really good," she chatters, undeterred in replacing her ice cream. "And the coffee flavoured, too." Tipping her head up, she chirps, "Which flavour would you like? My treat!"

NOTES

Mission: Bond Bridge.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region